Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You people are being too invested in 'big news'. I don't think RG is hiding anything from LE or knows anything about what happened to Caylee. I think RG is just going to talk more on the family dynamics and the way that Cindy is. Just my humble opinion. And probably more on what Cindy did to Casey that might have caused Casey to kill her poor child. Whatever he says will be what he saw in that family. No big revelation about the case. I am glad he is speaking out. The public needs to know the truth about Cindy and what happened in that home. Cindy sure didn't tell the truth about it to LE! This is the way RG can help LE and maybe he already has.

If my son were charged with murder and I honestly believed he did not do it, then is when I would be all over local and national media. Until then, I would not inject myself into it as a parent of a 25 year old. Jesse is not charged with anything, much less murder.

Sorry, I just cannot where Jesse's Dad being so public and even cryptic is going to help Jesse or anyone else. If Jesse's Dad knows anything of evidentiary value, he should contact LE. I am very sceptical of this man's motive for getting so involved.

I don't want to debate theology here either and I am very aware of the methaphors implied and his use of different scriptures for his own crusade.

I find his scare tactics offensive and not in keeping with the true spirit of love, hope, and faith of a religious teacher.

Scare tactics and brow beating is NOT part of my education in lifting those around us to a higher awareness of love, hope and faith.

Weapons = Control

I think this case has had enough controlling people surrounding it already.

"I will be addressing this latest attack on my on on Nancy Grace tomorrow night."

Maybe turning the other cheek would best for all involved. This would shine the light on more truth and do more to expose the nonsense. Otherwise you become part of the sideshow and go down to CA's level.

I think Mr. Grund knows who the father of Caylee is and will drop the bomb tomorrow.

GOD BLESS CAYLEE

I agree with this. RG has been in the media before now and had the chance to "shine a light" on any important information he may have. Why hold it back until now?

I am hoping that he lets it all hang out! Let's get down to the
nitty gritty and perhaps shine some light on the most dysfunctional
family in America and their psycho daughter from planet X.
I admire the Grund family for holding back as long as they have,
hopefully the gloves are coming off.

I don't want to debate theology here either and I am very aware of the methaphors implied and his use of different scriptures for his own crusade.

I find his scare tactics offensive and not in keeping with the true spirit of love, hope, and faith of a religious teacher.

Scare tactics and brow beating is NOT part of my education in lifting those around us to a higher awareness of love, hope and faith.

Weapons = Control

True Dat

Did I not hear Lenny Padilla state that Casey's cell phone was purchased by Jesse's father, Richard Grund???

We all have a right to our opinions and to not be attacked for them. I went to this mans website after he made his first appearance here. I was very alarmed at what I saw. This was still when his pic holding either a Glock or a Baretta in his hand was on there. Maybe still is because I have not been back. He is extreme, IMO.

I do not care for this man at all. Jesse can stand up for himself. He got through the Police Academy and that is no walk in the park, IMO. It is almost akin to military basic training. When you graduate the Academy, you already know what your life as a Police Officer or Deputy Sheriff is going to be like. The Academy is very thorough in training. What I would like to know is what changed for Jesse. Something did.

I believe Jesse genuinely loved Casey and Caylee and it seemed as if both sets of parents may have been more into their lives as a couple than they should have been, IMO.

I do not get a good feeling from G. and, IMO, his 'revelation' Monday night is going to be much ado about nothing. I will listen to anything Jesse has to say, but have no confidence in what his Dad may come up with. Sorry, but it is how I honestly feel.

Peace.

I completely agree with this post.
I dont kow about the rest of y'all, but I am getting awfully tired of people coming on here, to further their own agendas through manipulation. I just don't get why people do not see what a credibility killer that is- but that's just me.

I completely agree with this post.
I dont kow about the rest of y'all, but I am getting awfully tired of people coming on here, to further their own agendas through manipulation. I just don't get why people do not see what a credibility killer that is- but that's just me.

:clap::clap::clap::)

This is just my opinion only and observation. It seems it dont matter who comes forward and talks, that person(s) will be attacked by someone. I feel even if Jesse would give a reason as to why he isnt LE anymore someone would nit pick that, not one person that is associated to this case stands a chance of having the whole world of not nit picking the statement, action, demenor of the person(s) coming forward to speak. With that being said every singel person on here that believes MR. G should stand up or or should not stand up will still be watching, because we still want to see what he has to say. I feel if u dont agree with him coming forward then you shouldnt watch that segment of NG to show u do not support his action and THIS IS EVERYONES RIGHT and thats what makes us all so different and this is how things are solved because of the way each and every one of thinks differently.

I agree. I like him too. And if you are a bible reading, bible believing christian, you won't find his myspace page and his bible quotes so odd either.
As a non bible believing person I find him quite odd. Odd as a dead squirrel crawling.

I don't think why JG decided that he didn't want to be in LE is any of our business. That sort of work isn't for everyone. Maybe it caused him too much anxiety. I sure couldn't do it. Anyway, I don't think it has anything to do with this case and isn't our business.
I was thinking that it could just be as simple that he just did'nt want to run into co-workers that Casey was sleeping with. Seems his x-fiancee' was making the rounds?

I think Mr. Grund knows who the father of Caylee is and will drop the bomb tomorrow.

GOD BLESS CAYLEE

Either the Grandfather or the brother....IMO

I believe this is why they are all so vested in sticking together...so Casey doesn't let the Cat out of the bag...

Yeah exactly. It's time for Mr Rev to sit down (out of the limelight) and shut up. He's becomming annoying. Let Jesse tell his story at trial.

I agree with you, yolorado.

Why not just let Jesse speak for himself at 25 years old? Why keep even more controversy going with Jesse's name?

He is very annoying to me.

You people are being too invested in 'big news'. I don't think RG is hiding anything from LE or knows anything about what happened to Caylee. I think RG is just going to talk more on the family dynamics and the way that Cindy is. Just my humble opinion. And probably more on what Cindy did to Casey that might have caused Casey to kill her poor child. Whatever he says will be what he saw in that family. No big revelation about the case. I am glad he is speaking out. The public needs to know the truth about Cindy and what happened in that home. Cindy sure didn't tell the truth about it to LE! This is the way RG can help LE and maybe he already has.

"You people are being too invested in "big news"? What does that even mean?

Also, I am sorry, but I do not think RG can speak with any authority on what went on in 'that home'.

If RG can shed light on he 'saw' in that family, then tell it to LE. MOO. RG will make himself no better than CA, IMO, if he stoops to her level and does media smears.

Weapons = Control

:clap::clap::clap:

Either the Grandfather or the brother....IMO

I believe this is why they are all so vested in sticking together...so Casey doesn't let the Cat out of the bag...

How would he know who the father is? There would have to have been a paternity test and his son's would not prove who was, just that Jesse wasn't. I'm not sure even KC knows from all we have heard about her numerous bfs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back