Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The RG seems to be a very upstanding man / trying to protect his family. I think the Shed Light Monday Night means a lawsuit against the A.

I can see where he'd be totally livid with the A...his sons name slung thru the mud. How many times can you put up with the A's? Casey is the liar...:banghead: :furious:

Wasn't the pool party at the apt complex where Jesse lives?

Casey left the party for 45 min and came back with Jesse? Who of course isn't part of this crowd. And who left after making a brief appearance, yes?

And he thought Casey was introducing him around to get his "approval" (as if she'd care). Actually, that is pretty out there.
not new behavior from her tho... look what she did with Jeff Hopkins at the ale house. I think she can switch her friend groups like changing her thong

Perhaps Mr Grund with explain why his son went from loss prevention, to police officer to..........what does he do now?
he said that being a policeman wasn't for him (meaning Jesse). I don't think we have to really read into why a 20 something would change career paths much like changing majors in college. He currently works at the cheesecake factory so it sounds to me like he just cannot figure it out yet. I am sure this situation hasn't aided in that either.... In the GA interview LE stated that many of the teens that knew casey were having problems with their jobs over their involvement in the case. Thusly....again is that ripple effect that LE told Casey about from the very first interview before her arrest.

I haven't seen any evidence that would indicate anyone in the G family has done anything wrong. I am, however, getting very tired of people playing games and using the media to hurl insults and accusations. If he plans on providing more proof that the Anthony's are a dysfunctional family then why waste anyone's time? That isn't shining the light on anything...it is piling on. Very few people believe Cindy so why not take the higher road? Why all the staging...."On Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine"...comes across as just a tad histrionic and attention-seeking. Say what you feel the need to say w/o the drama and drum rolls. It would be a welcome change in this case.

I agree with this. RG has been in the media before now and had the chance to "shine a light" on any important information he may have. Why hold it back until now?

???he didn't???
he stated that he resigned and LE has not stated otherwise (fired etc) and I am sure we would have heard that if it were the case...... It would however, be nice for the kid to just have out with his reason so there isn't so much innuendo and speculation about why he did leave.

I agree with this. RG has been in the media before now and had the chance to "shine a light" on any important information he may have. Why hold it back until now?
I really don't think imhoo he is going to say anything new or that has not been given to LE in a statement. I do not find the man that stupid that he would jeopardize the whole case just because he is angry.

In the same vein, we have not seen Amy H going on shows to make media statements after being called "the nanny" and pretty much a liar about the trip to get her new car by CA...or better yet...that she kidnapped Caylee to PR... That being said.....at the same time.....I can see what all of you are saying about the grandstanding. If his son has taken the LTD/PG (six hour one at that) and passed he has nothing to worry about and should most likely follow suit of the twenty~something, Amy and shadddup...

Now just watch...Amy will show up on tv this week! DOH!

When looking back at all of the strange characters I have to say that I really think highly of Amy......of her ability to resist media (even tho I cannot wait to hear what she has to say)

Jesse has ALWAYS walked with Jesus - why would you come on here and attempt to judge a family that you do not know????
:eek: This is quite a statement! Interesting.

The reason we are even discussing this family now is because they keep showing up on television interviews and other places. If people do not wish to be part of the discussion (not just here, but in general), keeping a low profile is a must! However, when people go on NG and Geraldo time after time...they have put themselves and their family out there. People can no longer expect privacy, imo. A person can't tap the well, invite people to drink the water, and then go back to say they were wrong to have quenched their thirst. Just like a person cannot unring a bell...

I completely agree with what you said about the water and the bell. And once you choose the right fork or the left fork of a road and start walking down it....if you turn around you will pass lots of people and have to explain why you are heading the other way..... I am with ya SS....:blowkiss: (do you have a cut~out Yuri yet....remember that one they used to have of Bartles and James? LOL)

I agree. Watching his interviews and body language I get a bad feeling about both JG and Dad. Also he seems to talk about Caylee in the past tense alot and did from the beginning..Red Flag...

I don't think we can put a whole lot of stock into who spoke past tense of Caylee. IIRC, both Amy and Tony spoke of Caylee in past tense.

he stated that he resigned and LE has not stated otherwise (fired etc) and I am sure we would have heard that if it were the case...... It would however, be nice for the kid to just have out with his reason so there isn't so much innuendo and speculation about why he did leave.
Very often in LE you are offered the opportunity to resign before you are fired.

I dont think Jesse works at the Cheesecake factory anymore. He stated he worked there in July when he was still living in Orlando. Now he is in Athens, Georgia and I dont think there is a Cheesecake factory there. While I truly think Jesse is sincere I also doubt his fathers motives. After all, it hasnt been Jesse contacting the media - it has been his father. I still question those motives.

Remember - my opinion - no one elses

We all have a right to our opinions and to not be attacked for them. I went to this mans website after he made his first appearance here. I was very alarmed at what I saw. This was still when his pic holding either a Glock or a Baretta in his hand was on there. Maybe still is because I have not been back. He is extreme, IMO.

I do not care for this man at all. Jesse can stand up for himself. He got through the Police Academy and that is no walk in the park, IMO. It is almost akin to military basic training. When you graduate the Academy, you already know what your life as a Police Officer or Deputy Sheriff is going to be like. The Academy is very thorough in training. What I would like to know is what changed for Jesse. Something did.

I believe Jesse genuinely loved Casey and Caylee and it seemed as if both sets of parents may have been more into their lives as a couple than they should have been, IMO.

I do not get a good feeling from G. and, IMO, his 'revelation' Monday night is going to be much ado about nothing. I will listen to anything Jesse has to say, but have no confidence in what his Dad may come up with. Sorry, but it is how I honestly feel.

Peace.

We all have a right to our opinions and to not be attacked for them. I went to this mans website after he made his first appearance here. I was very alarmed at what I saw. This was still when his pic holding either a Glock or a Baretta in his hand was on there. Maybe still is because I have not been back. He is extreme, IMO.

I do not care for this man at all. Jesse can stand up for himself. He got through the Police Academy and that is no walk in the park, IMO. It is almost akin to military basic training. When you graduate the Academy, you already know what your life as a Police Officer or Deputy Sheriff is going to be like. The Academy is very thorough in training. What I would like to know is what changed for Jesse. Something did.

I believe Jesse genuinely loved Casey and Caylee and it seemed as if both sets of parents may have been more into their lives as a couple than they should have been, IMO.

I do not get a good feeling from G. and, IMO, his 'revelation' Monday night is going to be much ado about nothing. I will listen to anything Jesse has to say, but have no confidence in what his Dad may come up with. Sorry, but it is how I honestly feel.

Peace.

I agree with you - I think Jesse is intelligent enough to stand up for himself. It makes me wonder why he is letting his father constantly keep his name in the public eye. If he went through LE training, he is very well capable of speaking for himself. I wonder if there is some sort of control issue going on here that we dont know about. In seeing what RG has put on his myspace, and seeing his other websites that wouldn't surprise me.

I hope this means that Monday something is going to happen as far as breaking this case. I am well thru all the docs & the statements and theres more LE has that they havent divulgded. IMO...Jessies a good guy and I could tell that from his texts with Amy.
Cindy is the one with the real big problem, not just Casey. Cindy has controlled the roost long enough. I hope prosecution puts her on the stand and lays her flat with reality.
Dont you just love Jessies dads song on his myspace page? It was very telling.

That's what I think too ... I have a feeling Monday or Tuesday will be a big day!
For the record ... I really like Jesse's Dad! I think that he is just a really good guy with a big heart and that his heart is broken over Caylee and all the lies and innuendo that keep pulling him and his family into the fray!

BTW~ I used the terms "you and your" in a general sense. It was not directed at the poster in ANY way. I changed it to make sure there was no doubt about the way it was meant. Just to clarify...

I think it is only fair that if KC's (so-called) mother tries to pin a crime on someone else's child (JG) that child's parent certainly has the right to defend his child (JG). Perhaps Mr. Grund is of the same mind.

Very often in LE you are offered the opportunity to resign before you are fired.

Exactly. Like Nurse said, it would be nice to know why so we can put the innuendo's to rest. However, since numerous LE officers have lost their jobs because of their involvement with Casey. And in one case, lieing about it, I'm going to guess it's probably the same reason for JG. JMO, of course.

I also find it curious that the officer quickly snatched out of Casey's wallet, whatever it was. I got the impression that it was something the officer recognized quickly.

hi
I'm sorry. I jumped the gun on this. First interview, he said he quit/resigned? Second interview, LE says "we don't want to pick that scab" concerning his job loss. It just sounds like more than, I don't like this job, after all the training, and being on the force for 6 months, plus previous job history in loss prevention at Universal, where he met KC way back in 2005.

My intention was to say that he didn't quit for the reason he gave, and may have been let go, rather than resigning, however, I regret saying it as all the facts have not yet come out concerning this. I'm sorry.

Thank you.
I found that 'scab' comment interesting also. I went: Hmmm? :(

Suzi~ My first thought was that could have been part of the charge of Identity Theft. It may have had Casey's face and another name perhaps?

I think it is only fair that if KC's (so-called) mother tries to pin a crime on someone else's child (JG) that child's parent certainly has the right to defend his child (JG). Perhaps Mr. Grund is of the same mind.

Exactly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow