JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone verify the date of the alleged rape at LU (the one JM was implicated in but not charged for)? I read in one MSM article that it was October 17th, 2002. That date struck me as eerie considering MH disappeared on October 17, 2009.

Omg....you are correct....both were on Oct 17....that is beyond weird.

If JM is in fact involved in HG and MH's disappearances, plus the Fairfax rape and alleged assault at LU, I wonder if something about the Fall season (Sept/Oct) is a trigger for his predatory behaviour? Perhaps being expelled from school at LU and kicked off the football team caused JM to harbor hatred and resentment towards women similar to the one he allegedly raped (young coeds who are partying). Most of the time he might be a 'gentle giant', as described by friends/family, but during the months of Sept/Oct when he witnesses young college aged women going back to campus and partying, and witnesses the start up of football season he might experience stress and rage great enough to cause him to attack.

Bingo.

When did the FBI first start working Hannah's case. Does anyone remember? Was it right from the start? Or maybe after LE searched JM's car and home?
It was around Sept. 15 or 16, iirc. It was before they seized and searched the car & apartment. I know it was posted in the NBC29 twitter feed, so I can go back and find the exact date in a minute.

EDIT: Here's the tweet from Sept. 16 at noon: UPDATE: @HenryGraff reports the FBI is now involved in #HannahGraham case.

Morgan's body was found in Jan 2010. March 17, 2010 – charged with trespassing after forbidden – listed as living in Keswick, VA 17 miles from Anchorage Farm (the property where Morgan Harrington’s remains were found 2 months prior.

So we know he was living 20 min away from AF not long after. I'm sure cops know when he moved there

Can we find out where the girl from Liberty was raped. Meaning, was it in a car, a field, by a lake? Seeing how MH body was found in a field and the girl from Fairfax who was raped was grabbed out in the open and dragged behind some bushes or something...I just want to know the exact conditions of the original girls rape. I think it might could lead to HG location.

Morgan's body was found in Jan 2010. March 17, 2010 – charged with trespassing after forbidden – listed as living in Keswick, VA 17 miles from Anchorage Farm (the property where Morgan Harrington’s remains were found 2 months prior.

Do you have a link to living in Keswick please?

Can we find out where the girl from Liberty was raped. Meaning, was it in a car, a field, by a lake? Seeing how MH body was found in a field and the girl from Fairfax who was raped was grabbed out in the open and dragged behind some bushes or something...I just want to know the exact conditions of the original girls rape. I think it might could lead to HG location.

Liberty 2002 sexual assault was at a party. Exact location never given to my knowledge.

I wonder if JM was living in DC area in the late 90's

image_large

The Montgomery County Police Department (MCPD), MD, and the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD), Washington, DC, want to interview this individual in connection with seven sexual assaults and one attempted sexual assault that occurred between May 6, 1991, and November 14, 1997, and one homicide/sexual assault that occurred on August 1, 1998. The composite was created based on witness accounts/descriptions. It is unknown at this time if the person pictured above has any connection to the crimes listed above.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/vicap/homicides-and-sexual-assaults/unidentified-individual-1

He would ve been a teenager then

Keswick is way on the other side of Charlottesville from Anchorage Farm... Just saying...

but at one point in time he lived much closer ~3 miles as the crow flies from where morgans body was found.

Will someone be so kind as to suggest what forum would be appropriate to discuss the following topic: Does anyone think it is weird that JM was found on the Bolivar Peninsula where Dean Corll (serial killer from the 70's) used to bury his victims???

The reason I think JM was found in South Texas is that he was working his way down to Mexico but hadn't made it yet. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow