JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a body found on Liberty university grounds?

Link from the last general discussion thread to the main Hannah Graham forum brings me here??

It did that to me also. I just clicked on Hannah Graham at the top of this thread and went back to the main board. Don't forget to subscribe to the threads you wish to follow.

I had never heard that either. The Liberty University body found, that is...

Do you guys think if he had been linked by DNA to MH's killer/the 2005 rapist, that we would know by now? Or maybe they have linked him by DNA found in his apartment, but now have to get an "official" sample actually from his person and then will announce if there is a connection (or not)?

I do not believe there are any DNA matches on Hannah Graham's case with the Alexis Murphy's case or Morgan Harrington's case.

I agree, however Longo has never come right out and said that, he always talks around the subject and says anything is possible or something to that affect. Do we know that they have JM's DNA?

Not to get tunnel vision, but many of the unsolved/missing women in VA/surrounding areas, have some serious suspects once you read up on them.

BONNIE SANTIAGO

Parker Slaybaugh 8News
16 minutes ago · Edited
HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Search crews have converged on Carters Mountain Orchard. Multiple dog teams on site.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/bonnie-santiago-missing_n_5606791.html

missing july 12, 2014

According to the Albemarle County Police Department, 56-year-old Bonnie Santiago, of Brands Flat, was last seen at a Carter Mountain home on July 12 at 1 a.m. The home is in a rural area and is surrounded by a large apple orchard.

Cassandra Morton. Went missing 10th October 2009. Found on Liberty University grounds, just off Camp Hydaway Road on Candlers Mountain. Jesse Matthew went to Liberty. Wonder if they have checked around there for Hannah?

I don't think he's involved in AM's case, though some "coincidences" were pretty weird (her ******* site with the anon asking if she liked tall guys with dreads, or something to that effect, along with the orange car, RAT saying black guy involved, etc.).

I've got nothing as far as if he might be involved in MH's case... That's a forensics deal. He matches or doesn't. Location, time of year, girls were fairly similar, both vulnerable, etc.

This is the thread I've been waiting for.

Also, the fairfax rape was 9/24/2005.

Does this guy have SAD?

AS in seasonal depression?
Sooooo he's depressed and rapes and kllls? IDK ..... never say never.

What I think is odd is the fact that he was allowed to work with a football team, is that prior rape allegation anywhere on his record?

I don't think he's involved in AM's case, though some "coincidences" were pretty weird (her ******* site with the anon asking if she liked tall guys with dreads, or something to that effect, along with the orange car, RAT saying black guy involved, etc.).

I've got nothing as far as if he might be involved in MH's case... That's a forensics deal. He matches or doesn't. Location, time of year, girls were fairly similar, both vulnerable, etc.

oops! Sorry, didn't realize we couldn't post that website? my bad!

I am googling like crazy right now but I would like to know if we have a date from when he was expelled from Liberty and/or accused of rape? I am curious how the dates match up in relation to when these girls have gone missing. I also have seen some photos of MH when she had brown hair and her physical similarities to HG are pretty stunning. I know I might be grasping at straws with these connections but if in fact the worst comes true (i.e. they find HG was murdered) the only thing we can hope is that it leads to answers regarding MH, Sage and the other missing/murdered girls :(

What I think is odd is the fact that he was allowed to work with a football team, is that prior rape allegation anywhere on his record?

Sadly, I think that happened just before everything such as newspapers and police blotters was being put on the web at colleges and universities. I was also in college around that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

from another thread that's now closed... this is getting too hard to follow along now :\

That's very close to Monticello High School, where he supposedly attended.
Hmm... that's curious. I saw something about Cassandra Morton being found on Liberty property earlier today (so many threads I have no idea where it was now...). All of this may have already been asked, that's why I was trying to remember what thread I read it in: Any possibility, if there really is a connection with him and all the missing girls, that he's leaving them in familiar areas - places where he's had ties? Liberty, now they are searching near the school (how far away is this place from the school?) Obviously a speculation, and JMO. Curious.

Do you guys think if he had been linked by DNA to MH's killer/the 2005 rapist, that we would know by now? Or maybe they have linked him by DNA found in his apartment, but now have to get an "official" sample actually from his person and then will announce if there is a connection (or not)?

I think you are probably right about needing to get a sample straight from the source. FBI seemed to swarm in pretty quickly after Hannah went missing which I thought was interesting. In the Morgan Harrington case police made the link between Morgan's murderer and the attack in Fairfax and didn't tell the public until after it was leaked online. I remember watching a news conference where VSP said they did not want to tell the public but had to now because of false information that had started to spread on the internet. I'll try to find a link.

Perhaps they had matching DNA from the same "sketch" in other unsolved sexual assault cases since Morgan and have been keeping that information to themselves. That would explain why another disappearance in Cville under similar circumstances caught the attention of the Feds so quickly.

Am I grasping for straws here? Wouldn't it also be better for LE not to publicly disclose DNA matches in other cases for trial reasons? All IMO of course.

He was accused of rape on 17th October 2002

The Liberty Univ sexual assault was in October 2002. Then he attended Christopher Newport Univ from Jan. 2003 to October 15, 2003. I just found this article with this tidbit (sounds hinky):

Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr. attended CNU from January 2003 to Oct. 15, 2003, university spokeswoman Lori Jacobs confirmed in the statement. He was a member of the football team from Aug. 14 to Sept. 12, 2003, it states.

"Students don't usually leave in the second month of the semester or leave the football team within a month. However federal student privacy laws (FERPA) limit the information we can provide," according to the statement.

"The university is fully cooperating with law-enforcement agencies," it states.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-cnu-missing-virginia-student-20140925,0,6607804.story

I am googling like crazy right now but I would like to know if we have a date from when he was expelled from Liberty and/or accused of rape? I am curious how the dates match up in relation to when these girls have gone missing. I also have seen some photos of MH when she had brown hair and her physical similarities to HG are pretty stunning. I know I might be grasping at straws with these connections but if in fact the worst comes true (i.e. they find HG was murdered) the only thing we can hope is that it leads to answers regarding MH, Sage and the other missing/murdered girls :(

I'll try to put a timeline together of JLM's life - what we know of it - later, but I gotta make dinner and drive carpool right now. I need a break from this too - it's all very upsetting. (((hugs))) to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove