JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have a list of his known online usernames and aliases?

Email addresses?

His Facebook account is under "lj.matthew.5" but I haven't found any other accounts so far using that. His MySpace is an account number rather than a user name. I migrated over to Facebook from MySpace years ago, so I don't know if they use numbers instead of names now. I did see that he migrated to the new MySpace in Feb of this year. It seems to be where the older pics of him came from, such as the ones with the brown striped shirt.

Grandma said he had a long term gf that he wanted to marry but didn't because she wasn't religious enough.

I wonder when they broke up and whose idea it was.

I wonder if anyone will find her and interview her.

Hmmm, yes, because only a truly righteous woman can keep a man from doing bad things. It is, literally, the oldest excuse in the book. (Genesis, that is.)

I would put a winky-face after this statement, except that in this context, it's just sad....

I clicked on a hashtag on Twitter and saw this post by a reporter:

At 5 I tell you what signifant bombshell happened to #JesseMatthew in the last 2 months. I spent part of my day @ the Martha Jefferson house
Joe St. George (@JoeStGeorge) October 1, 2014

Wonder what that's about?

Joe St. George ‏@JoeStGeorge 2m2 minutes ago
Breaking: Former coworkers at Martha Jefferson House tell me #JesseMatthew's girlfriend of 4 years broke up w/him 2 months ago #HannahGraham

Curious about this, anyone know if his girlfriend was white? I wonder why his victims, that we know of at this point, were white young females. I am interested to know what others think about this.

Curious about this, anyone know if his girlfriend was white? I wonder why his victims, that we know of at this point, were white young females. I am interested to know what others think about this.
The victim in the 2005 Fairfax rape was not white.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Suspect in Hannah Graham disappearance could be linked to 10 violent crimes against women in Virginia since 2002
The capture of Jesse Matthew, 32, in the case of the missing 18-year-old University of Virginia coed has authorities looking at the Charlottesville native in up to 10 rapes, murders and disappearances dating back to a rape allegation against the man 12 years ago. Matthew has only been charged in the Graham case, but officials have also linked him to a 2009 murder in Charlottesville and a 2005 rape in Fairfax.
BY SASHA GOLDSTEIN NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 4:38 PM Updated: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 4:58 PM

Joe St. George ‏@JoeStGeorge 2m2 minutes ago
Breaking: Former coworkers at Martha Jefferson House tell me #JesseMatthew's girlfriend of 4 years broke up w/him 2 months ago #HannahGraham

Just sickened that he actually worked there as well...I mean, I know I saw the garnishment records that AVIXEN posted...but confirmation that he worked there just makes me so disgusted.

I tried to see if this had been posted. Didn't see it. Sorry if this is a duplicate. http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...fabab0-48bd-11e4-b72e-d60a9229cc10_story.html

Back in high school, apparently, “LJ” was everyone’s friend. “Just a nice, sociable guy,” recalled one former classmate of Jesse L. Matthew Jr., 32, who is in jail today, accused in the disappearance of Hannah Graham. “The LJ that I knew was a very joyful person,” said another old pal. “He made you happy just to be around him.”

Matthew, now 6-foot-2 and 270 pounds, was big even as a youngster. Pleasants said he was someone who “took up for you” if you were a friend in trouble. “It felt good to be behind him,” Pleasants said.

During their recent encounter, Matthew talked mainly about playing online poker, Pleasants said. He said they hadn’t seen each other since Monticello, and he was left with the impression that Matthew, the former athletic star, had “peaked at age, like, 17, and declined ever since.” When they parted company, Pleasants made sure to hand him a tip.

Thanks for posting popsicle. I guess we all knew that was coming. His family had to be aware of the accusations at both schools, right? Heartbreaking what all of these young women experienced at the hands of this entitled piece of crap.

WHERE IS HANNAH???

CNU: Jesse Matthew accused of on-campus sexual assault in 2003

NEWPORT NEWS -- Christopher Newport University confirmed to 13News Now Wednesday that the man accused of abducting University of Virginia student Hannah Graham, Jesse Matthew, was also accused of an on-campus sexual assault at the Newport News school on September 7, 2003.

Five days later, Matthew was no longer on the football team, according to the University. It is not known whether Matthew left the team or was dismissed by the school.

snipped

Late Tuesday afternoon, the Newport News Police Department confirmed that they are re-examining two cold cases involving girls who went missing in 2003. Sophia Rivera was last seen on Sept. 7, 2003 and Autumn Day was last seen on July 24, 2003.

http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news.../01/cnu-sexual-assault-jess-matthew/16555351/

F

Watching the pathology in action continues to blow my mind!

So friendly ! All the while he is hunting,

I could watch him do it! I just cannot get over it.

What was going through his mind????
Watching the tapes I get a horrible feeling he was being a mindless animal in hunt mode. Maybe not thinking at all. Just reflexively following any vulnerable women appearing on his radar. How far he gets is all about the circumstances at that moment.

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 5m5 minutes ago
Christopher Newport University police confirm #JesseMatthew was involved in a sexual assault investigation there in 2003.

No shock there then. This is definitely looking like a pattern and Jesse Matthew is looking more and more like a very dangerous repeat sexual offender who was able to fool a whole bunch of people.
So we have sexual assault/ rape allegations from two separate women, his DNA connected to the Fairfax rape victim, his DNA connected to the murder of Morgan and now finally Hannah. How many more?
Thank goodness he's off the street but what a big price to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momo1