Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/20130208arias-jury-hear-sordid-evidence-

Jurors can already tell Jodi spreads nasty rumors about anybody for any reason. We heard her ourselves.

I think when she starts tattle telling on someone else's masturbation it is a sign of more of her controlling nature. It seems like Jodi likes to stalk and imagines all kinds of things are true when they're not. This defense is putting too much sex piled on to already too much sex. No amount of deviant sex can get Jodi out of the Death Sentence.

Certainly (c/p):

Arias jury to hear more sordid testimony of photographs of young males

By Michael Kiefer
The Republic | azcentral.com
Fri Feb 8, 2013 10:07 PM
snipped

Snip your post because copyright laws say we can only copy 10% of the article.

I still dont know how this testimony is admissable. this is a question that should be posted i the lawyer questions thread. i would post it there but doing this on my phone is a headache. can the defendent who tried to admit forged letters into trial, state something like this with no proof. all of these sex stories are from her. the defense is trying put up a smoke screen about what the trial is really about. a liar claiming self defense. if she walked in on him masterbatig to children why not call 911? Or leave him for good. i dont understand chasing a man who is sexually attracted to boys and children.

Thank you!
This article point out just what levels arias will stoop to. I do not believe her at all! If TA was having issues with the nature of their relationship, does anybody believe that he could possibly allow himself to desire children??? Nope! This ain't gonna fly Jodi! The more ludicrous her story gets the even less believable it becomes!
Martinez will come to TA rescue!

This article does not come as a shock to me, it seems Nurmi has been slowly and methodically trodding this path since the very beginning. The accusation of little boys under roos not women's boy-cut panties and has hinted at this in more than a few ways

Regardless if any truth or proof comes out......this in no way mitigates what she did. This whole self defense is a crock, they would be better suited with arguing a crime of passion.

Jose Baez's opening statement was a disgusting lie meant to shock and throw everyone off and look where Casey is. So is this what they are trying to do...shock value.

Yes, we did pay for it, and are also paying for her lying azz to be fed, clothed , health care, dental, laundry, et. a;., and receive colored pencils on the tax payers dollars!! DP, please. Poor Travis.

Agreed.
I think the profits from her ebay sales should go back to Maricopa County since we are paying for her upkeep, trial, attorneys, etc.

MOO

It is specifically stated in the article that ZERO of this type photo were found on his computer or in print.

Let me guess - this little boy photo incident is yet another instance of either having zero way to validate/corroborate it... or JA creating/planting false 'evidence'... (remember the Nasty Ninja Notes she got in jail, then promptly ripping them up? Puhleeze).

Personally, I don't believe a single thing JA says unless it has been credibly verified. Not a thing.

On another level (please, I do NOT believe this, I'm simply, uncomfortably making a point), suppose someone *was* caught with such photos? I believe most people would go straight to LE! Hello?? Not be 'scared' yet still try to get in that person's bed, especially knowing it wasn't his thing... ugh...

Even THEN, it's JUST as illegal and vicious o murder such a person the way TA was murdered. :furious:

exactly so why is this being allowed in?

It seems the judge is giving the defense some very liberal latitude in this case...which maybe she thinks she needs to to prevent issues on appeal, but it seems awfully cruel to TA's family and friends to allow JA to say darn near anything she wants about him.

exactly so why is this being allowed in?

I don't understand it but then JA's been able to testify to a lot of things I don't understand, like the emails she supposedly saw between Travis and the married woman, where are they?? Guess she gets to get up there and say anything...can't wait till it sinks her! :furious:

Jose Baez's opening statement was a disgusting lie meant to shock and throw everyone off and look where Casey is. So is this what they are trying to do...shock value.

The interesting difference here is that the defense DID NOT mention this alleged "pedophila" at all in their opening statement ... if it is such a lynch pin in their case - the "reason" she felt she had to defend herself - why didn't they????? We all know why.

I hope the jury sees right through her lies to the black void where her soul should be. IMO

It seems the judge is giving the defense some very liberal latitude in this case...which maybe she thinks she needs to to prevent issues on appeal, but it seems awfully cruel to TA's family and friends to allow JA to say darn near anything she wants about him.

My thoughts exactly! Liberal latitude is an understatement!

And again, even if it WAS true....WTH difference does it make in this case?! It doesn't go to prove abuse toward JA, nor this alleged self defense!!! Livid. Just livid.

BBM

Ha! I snorted out loud and woke up my snoozing husband! Too funny!

"'snoozing' husband"? Mine's a 'snoring' husband! Ugh!

which, btw, I now feel like I can vent with ya'll ladies...right? I can vent....right? (a little thought cloud popped up with the two step-brothers, "did we just become best friends?") Anyway, back to venting :furious:

My snoring DH (who, btw can sleep through ALL the alarms I set for him, yet will wake to the slightest typing of fingers on my laptop keyboard) insists that he absolutely can not get to sleep with the television AND my laptop. I have to choose one. JUST ONE. How in the darling heck am I going to watch trial reruns and catch up on this board, especially...ESPECIALLY next week?

Is anyone up for a temporary roommate?

Oh, (more rant) and another thing....I'm so tired of him walking into the living room/kitchen/bedroom (or what ever room I choose to sneak away to) and him piping off, "what? is this still going on? (chuckle, chuckle) just can't get enough of this, can you?"

My daughter has now started, "Mom, that lady has been in court for ever!"

<end rant>

I was thinking the same thing. Isn't there a way they can measure the length of his fingers between the joints? Jeez, I can't even begin to imagine how horrific this is for Travis' family.

Is there something that I have missed in this? How does anyone know that JM doesn't know everything he needs to know to secure a guilty verdict? What is it that someone here has discovered that the prosecution does not know and that they need to know? I'm confused.

Can juan use her interview in jail where she lies about the death threat letters she gets in prison from the ninjas? can he only rebutt what the defense is presenting (sex) i think the jury should see the length that she went to lie and cover up her "self defense" one of her most striking lies she told was about the ninjas knowing her home address and her ID showed a po box..we're the ninjas going to wait for her and all of her family to check the mail? Unbelievable.

I dont think she had any real plans for ryan. i believe he was used only for a alibi. it appears to me that she was moving in on her next target. dan freeman. this is how she works. breaks up with a man and dates his friend or close associate. u can tell that dan was attracted to her. i cant believe he goes to visit her in jail.

I work in the medical field specifically in a urology office and yes the majority of men are circumcised in the US, but it is an alteration to anatomy and is generally noted in dicatation discussing the penis. If it isn't noted it is generally assumed the foreskin is intact thus no circumcision.

I saw one pic of TA only once, and then it was taken down, as were full shots of 2 of JA's pics. All three had not been blacked-out. Never saw them again in an unblacked-out pic. In the pic of TA on the bed, nude when his private area was not blacked out, he did not appear to be circumcised -- another reason that the other pic shown in court more recently does not appear to be TA's.

Did anyone read her plea to 2nd degree. it came off as almost a threat. basically a let me plea to 2nd degree or else im dragging his name through the mud. i cant wait for the cross examination. she handles herself well under the scripted rehersed questions but when faced with facts and corned with her lies, we will see her desperate behavior as seen in the inerrogation.

What? Where can I/we find this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member