Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone read her plea to 2nd degree. it came off as almost a threat. basically a let me plea to 2nd degree or else im dragging his name through the mud. i cant wait for the cross examination. she handles herself well under the scripted rehersed questions but when faced with facts and corned with her lies, we will see her desperate behavior as seen in the inerrogation.

oops another double post (I keep getting ahead of myself)

Has anyone compared those fingers to darryls? I remember when we could only see his hands during his testimony thinking his fingers looked strange to me, kind of like the ones in the pic.

Woah! EXCELLENT idea! Although, I can't imagine Darryl being too happy about his 'other-half' being placed on display, if it does end up being his. Then again, it would explain his being "officially" incognito. lol:floorlaugh:

Quick, look and see if Darryl has that hideous L/S striped shirt in his closet!

If she is found guilty and I only say if because for sure I thought Casey would be found guilty, can TA family sue her for slander on behalf of their murdered son?

I don't understand it but then JA's been able to testify to a lot of things I don't understand, like the emails she supposedly saw between Travis and the married woman, where are they?? Guess she gets to get up there and say anything...can't wait till it sinks her! :furious:

She is one of those toxic personalities that always manage to carelessly drop a falsehood about someone else into the conversation like it's just a casual sharing. It's actually very devious and mean once you see it in her. She's viciously jealous of other people's happiness.

:what:
What? Where can I/we find this?[/QUO
TE]

I found it on here when i lurked. u can also google it and see what comes up. im using my cell right now and its impossible to do right now. she is basically saying lets make a deal or im gonna tell all kinds of sex stories to tarnish the victims character. i see why juan didn't give in and accept. she was basically sending a veiled threat. she's doing exactly what she said in the plea letter. she is sick.

Can juan use her interview in jail where she lies about the death threat letters she gets in prison from the ninjas? can he only rebutt what the defense is presenting (sex) i think the jury should see the length that she went to lie and cover up her "self defense" one of her most striking lies she told was about the ninjas knowing her home address and her ID showed a po box..we're the ninjas going to wait for her and all of her family to check the mail? Unbelievable.

I dont think she had any real plans for ryan. i believe he was used only for a alibi. it appears to me that she was moving in on her next target. dan freeman. this is how she works. breaks up with a man and dates his friend or close associate. u can tell that dan was attracted to her. i cant believe he goes to visit her in jail.

She does seem to recycle her lies. Hasn't more than one ex bf threatened to kill her entire family also??

Is there something that I have missed in this? How does anyone know that JM doesn't know everything he needs to know to secure a guilty verdict? What is it that someone here has discovered that the prosecution does not know and that they need to know? I'm confused.

I haven't heard anyone say anything about what JM does or does not know. Are you saying that you don't think anyone should call in a tip that may be helpful?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLktQxKxPgg"]BREAKING; Jodi Arias Tried To Negotiate A Plea Deal For 2nd Degree Murder - YouTube[/ame]

BREAKING; Jodi Arias Tried To Negotiate A Plea Deal For 2nd Degree Murder

Does AZ have a Wrongful Death statute? If so, what is the limit on bringing such a suit? It's been a while since this happened, but I have heard nothing about a WDA against JA.... Just wonderin' .....

Nothing like great journalism or is that sensationalism? This story is sensational enough on it's own, it doesn't need poorly worded headlines to get clicks...someone should tell azcentral that.

I really dislike that station. I don't watch their newscasts unless someone asks me to watch something specific.

I saw one pic of TA only once, and then it was taken down, as were full shots of 2 of JA's pics. All three had not been blacked-out. Never saw them again in an unblacked-out pic. In the pic of TA on the bed, nude when his private area was not blacked out, he did not appear to be circumcised -- another reason that the other pic shown in court more recently does not appear to be TA's.

ITA - NOT circumcised.

I saw one pic of TA only once, and then it was taken down, as were full shots of 2 of JA's pics. All three had not been blacked-out. Never saw them again in an unblacked-out pic. In the pic of TA on the bed, nude when his private area was not blacked out, he did not appear to be circumcised -- another reason that the other pic shown in court more recently does not appear to be TA's.

I saw the same uncensored photo and I agree that he was not circumcised.

Shower downstairs?

I also wondered if she might have used another shower in the house. IIRC, the forensics person stated no other bathrooms were checked for blood splatter so we will never know.

Is there something that I have missed in this? How does anyone know that JM doesn't know everything he needs to know to secure a guilty verdict? What is it that someone here has discovered that the prosecution does not know and that they need to know? I'm confused.

respectfully jumping off your post. :)

I am confident Juan has what he needs to get her convicted. He'll connect the dots for the jury once it's his turn.

Settlement Conference Memo:

View attachment 29681

Thank you, that was interesting. Guess the state is just "playing mental gymnastics", and the defense is making good on their promise to smeer the victim. In case it hasn't been said enough, I can't wait for Martinez' turn!

Settlement Conference Memo:

View attachment 29681

OMG! A "chaotic relationship" is somehow mitigation for the DP??? I hope she is confident that way when she does get it, it will be an even bigger blow to her. I can't even begin to describe the increasing amount of contempt I have for JA after reading this and the story about impending testimony from her that TA was looking at little boys!

respectfully jumping off your post. :)

I am confident Juan has what he needs to get her convicted. He'll connect the dots for the jury once it's his turn.

I agree 100%! I am still wondering what information that someone has discovered here on WS that the prosecutor has not figured out yet.

If JA 'walked in' on Travis and and 'caught' him masturbating to pictures of boys, doesn't that show that, once again, she is intruding into his private space entirely unwanted? To me, it substantiates her as a stalker more than him as a pedo. I don't believe her "he's a pedo" story, but the fact that she even makes up a story where she is violating his boundaries tells me that she doesn't believe those boundaries apply to her. → Stalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova