Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed but I just can't keep up with all the discussions.

The time that Jodi sobbed for hours in a toilet stall (at a hotel, or a restaurant, I don't recall) because, IIRC, Travis was paying attention to a drunk woman who latched on to him... How long had she and Travis known each other at that point?

Months if I am correct. Pretty petty behavior. She must/should have resigned the fact early on in meeting him that is was all about to schmaltz.....if you get me. A politician/salesman type.".......not that there is anything wrong with that type of individual, just....dang that girl was jealous :what:

Hang on. If she says he had this stuff on his computer shouldn't it have been found by their expert? He said there was no *advertiser censored* on TA's computer.

Of course but when she realized that she changed it to they were laid out on the bed. Juan will remind her of that. :)

No *advertiser censored* on computer..........no *advertiser censored* pictures found anywhere inside his home.

This is revictimization at its worst.:furious:

I think she said it was either March or May so that would only be a few months and SHE SAID they were a couple sometime in Feb..

In total they didnt even date but about 5 months.

Oh sorry I was answering based on meeting each other in September.

Months if I am correct. Pretty petty behavior. She must/should have resigned the fact early on in meeting him that is was all about to schmaltz.....if you get me. A politician/salesman type.".......not that there is anything wrong with that type of individual, just....dang that girl was jealous :what:

One thing she has shown and that is she was extremely obsessive/jealous when it came to Travis way too early.

ic5mpy.png

313j7a1.png

Glad she is so cognizant of the family's pain and regrets the falsehoods she told about Travis before trial, otherwise can you imagine how this trial would be. :puke:

No, I didn't mean to suggest that they were the same. I was just posting who was in the photo.

She regrets the falsehoods?? @#$#$^#$#% never regrets killing him though...she is PURE EVIL!!

I think she said it was either March or May so that would only be a few months and SHE SAID they were a couple sometime in Feb..

In total they didnt even date but about 5 months.

I was thinking she meant Travis knew the Woman with the "generous top" the drunk lady for 5 to 6 months How funny is that I read it totally different oops

Oh sorry I was answering based on meeting each other in September.

You may even be right.......its a little confusing to me because for a long time most of their hum...uh....relationship was long distance being done via email/phone/text etc.

But she said they were exclusive from February to June or something like that.

When did she move to Mesa where Travis was? She testified that when she moved there he was very shocked. I bet like heck he was.:furious:

This gal moved way too fast.

We have a spare bedroom that has tv and a queen size bed. It's used to store off season clothing. Every time I get engrossed in a trial.... I announce that Im cleaning and organizing that room and instead hide out with my dog. Hubby and son don't dare come in they're afraid I'd put them to work! Ha ha ha... The jokes on them! Ain't nothing getting done in there! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I use my desktop I'm in my own room. Lately dh keeps popping in to chat/mock/tell me what his project is and how its going. He will then tell me hes just "putzing" around. Our daughters recently moved out and one project has been boxing up their stuff also in "my room"~~there was at on point intriguing testimony and he btought out the tape thingy :banghead: drives me nuts:banghead:

hmmmm........ i bet this is where all the statements made by jodi that TA had a virus on his computer - the virus that the computer expert on the LE couldn't find :waitasec:
Mmhmm and see, this is what is so fracken' aggravating about this being allowed in! They had a computer expert testify- no *advertiser censored*. Lying liar who lies says there was *advertiser censored* but now it just can't be found by people who are professional stuff finders. And still it gets in. It's crap! It's not like TA expected to be murdered and folks would be sifting through his computer files. If he had some kind of *advertiser censored* on his computers, especially kids, it would have been found in these four years by one side or the other. If it had been there, I don't think she would have had to ask for a plea deal, one would have been offered to her. It was not. She is FOS

I'm sorry, I need time to digest this. This is just messed up beyond words.

ic5mpy.png

313j7a1.png

Glad she is so cognizant of the family's pain and regrets the falsehoods she told about Travis before trial, otherwise can you imagine how this trial would be. :puke:

No, I didn't mean to suggest that they were the same. I was just posting who was in the photo.

It's people like Jodi that make me wish I weren't an atheist. I would so like to believe there was a special place waiting for her in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITA

Doesn't it still all come down to the fact that it is just as cruel and illegal to slaughter someone as JA did - whether that person is a cad, a saint, a pedophile, a hypocrite, a meanie - even a murderer?

That JA was somehow forced to sneak hundreds of miles, well armed and lied to cops for years -out of fear of abuse - is *literally* incredible imv.

Yes, it comes down to whether Jodi reasonably believed that Travis was going to kill her. And I don't think anyone believes Jodi can sell that story, not even Jodi and her defense team.

I have said before that I am a death penalty opponent, but this latest indignity against Travis that Jodi is preparing to commit -- I'm beginning to change my mind and embrace the death penalty for Jodi.

I think her insistence on causing so much additional harm to the victim's memory and to those who love Travis -- in and of itself it should be an aggravating factor the jury should be able to consider in determining her penalty.

You may even be right.......its a little confusing to me because for a long time most of their hum...uh....relationship was long distance being done via email/phone/text etc.

But she said they were exclusive from February to June or something like that.

When did she move to Mesa where Travis was? She testified that when she moved there he was very shocked. I bet like heck he was.:furious:

This gal moved way too fast.

I am sure he was shocked. She moved there after they were no longer "official", in June.

I'm sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed but I just can't keep up with all the discussions.

The time that Jodi sobbed for hours in a toilet stall (at a hotel, or a restaurant, I don't recall) because, IIRC, Travis was paying attention to a drunk woman who latched on to him... How long had she and Travis known each other at that point?

I don't know but how pathetic is that? Sounds like something a high schooler would do. Talk about arrested emotional development!

of course but when she realized that she changed it to they were laid out on the bed. Juan will remind her of that. :)

no *advertiser censored* on computer..........no *advertiser censored* pictures found anywhere inside his home.

this is revictimization at its worst. :furious:

amen!

Yes, it comes down to whether Jodi reasonably believed that Travis was going to kill her. And I don't think anyone believes Jodi can sell that story, not even Jodi and her defense team.

I have said before that I am a death penalty opponent, but this latest indignity against Travis that Jodi is preparing to commit -- I'm beginning to change my mind and embrace the death penalty for Jodi.

I think her insistence on causing so much additional harm to the victim's memory and to those who love Travis -- in and of itself it should be an aggravating factor the jury should be able to consider in determining her penalty.

Isn't it true that jury instructions indicate that if they believe/find that a witness lies on any one thing during testimony, they can dismiss and disregard the entire testimony? Not sure I worded that correctly, but I hope you can straighten me out on this point in law.

Where is the pic of her with "bobby" ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry, I did not state that very well. The Facebook page is for a Victor Arias who lives in Costa Rica. There is that picture which she captioned, "Mario, me, Bobby and Victor, chillin in Utah". I have been looking around for these guys and found the Facebook page for this Victor. I kind of think it looks like him.....that is supposing ther really is such a person, but I thought Victor really did commit suicide but Bobby only tried......maybe I am confused.

Mmhmm and see, this is what is so fracken' aggravating about this being allowed in! They had a computer expert testify- no *advertiser censored*. Lying liar who lies says there was *advertiser censored* but now it just can't be found by people who are professional stuff finders. And still it gets in. It's crap! It's not like TA expected to be murdered and folks would be sifting through his computer files. If he had some kind of *advertiser censored* on his computers, especially kids, it would have been found in these four years by one side or the other. If it had been there, I don't think she would have had to ask for a plea deal, one would have been offered to her. It was not. She is FOS

I'm sorry, I need time to digest this. This is just messed up beyond words.

And major viruses. *advertiser censored* sites are notorious for them

It's people like Jodi that make me wish I weren't an atheist. I would so like to believe there was a special place waiting for her in hell.

It's the fact that people like Jodi exist that seals the whole atheist deal for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat