Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is definitely doing a great job of demonstrating herself as a NUTCASE!

Did anything happen during the Thursday closed court? I posted earlier but didn't see a response... does anyone have that transcript?

:hearno: Awwww,,,,Sweet, innocent widdle Jodie is wearing a pretty bow today. So precious.

This so sickening!!!!! All i keep thinnking about is my G-son wearing his, and jumping all around!!!! She makes me sick!!!!!!!!

I think Juan's reached his limit. Loads of objections on grounds of hearsay very early on.

SO, I am trying to get this straight. He wanted to keep her a secret but he wanted her to wear a t-shirt that said "Travis Alexander's"?! Ughhh...

In fear of sharing too much - my husband and I send pics to each other all the time, and yes, some being of "what he/I could see at home", makes things fun for us.

Why wouldnt Darryl do it? They were sleeping together.... she liked pictures. Do we have a confirmed date when she received the pictures - or no?

I dont think its so far fetched... but as usual - JMO

That's why I didn't say that I didn't think they were Darryl's. I know that a lot of people do this. You can see literally millions of men's hands holding their penis, if you are so inclined. To be able to "match" these photos to Darryl, to me, is over the top. It's just not any more likely that they are Darryl's than it is that they are Gus', the guy who she borrowed money from, Ryan's, or any number of other men. She obviously liked to "get around".

The part that I find over the top is that everyone is saying that these are Darryl's fingers. They look like a million other fingers that could be anyone's. That's all I am saying. :)

I'm already sick and disgusted. I'll never last listening to these filthy lies.

I love it when JM objects about heresay and Nurmi says "not being offered up for the truth" something like that

BULLCRAP! NOBODY alters underwear. Bull-effing-crap!

So the seat of the undies fit? Does that mean you have a wang?

She didn't ask him why he considered it hot? Nope. She probably just giggled, glowed, and ate up any praise he had of her.

Nurmi seems pretty snarky today. I like him even less than normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879