Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home and turned the trial on.

What the heck is this? Groundhog day?

I feel like I'm watching a really horrible never ending afterschool special. It's like Arias watched them all and has cast herself as the Mary Sue. No one likes the Mary Sue.

His forte is sex crime defense - I believe he is well versed in this line of questioning and it has little affect on him.

IMO

Thanks for that information. I was not aware. I thought he was new! lol

she was now roommates with Matt M

oh...

and Travis was not jealous with "that one"

Wait -- Jodi was rooming with Matt while she was dating Travis? I missed something.

My wife is trying to watch video on her Android tablet but it doesn't seem to work, is there a link that will work for this?

I think you'll need to download the browser app "skyfire." It's a pay for app but isn't expensive at all.

Nurmi's 'let me ask you this...' really gets on my nerves, idk why.

Just for a reminder: Jodi will be 33 years old in July.

Every time I think she can't stoop any lower she comes out with another even more vile lie.

"I was gonna take a shower before I hit the road... blah blah blah more details more details more details more details... and Travis flipped out"

of course because he was jealous

Okay, so now Travis was insanely jealous?

But I thought he wouldnt introduce her as his girlfriend and paid no romantic interest to her?

Listening to her speak and watching her smirk on serious issues infurriates me.. ive got to hide everything in throwing distance so i don't break my tv..

The smirking runs all over me.

I think Travis was more worried about catching something from her than 'jealous' of her.

Chris Williams ‏@chriswnews
Male #JodiArias juror, front row 15' from #Arias. Not taking notes. Rocking in chair looking annoyed(my observation)

ofgs - so there's a male friend who is out of town, AND leaves his door open - which is so convenient for Jodi to take her shower.

And a whole resort out of water? Wow!

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads