Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how she always segways into Nurmi's next question this week, where last week he could hardly manage to find his next question. Example, "was he upset about you living with Matt?" "No, he was OK with that one." "That one, were there others??!"

Travis didn't care w/ JA living with her ex because he didn't want her! Very telling, IMO.

Her poor brother, Good Lord he looks in shock. Why is he there and how old is he?

I don't believe for one minute that Travis has unprotected intercourse with that woman. IMO Travis had Jodi pegged early and would never allow the remote possibility of a pregnancy to happen.

Good heavens!!! I think her daddy needs to run up there and spank her butt with that wooden spoon!

Blue balls, first time I've ever heard of this. She makes me sick.

For me it is worse than feeling sick. Arias causes projectile vomiting.
This JA testimony will go down in legal history as the most outlandish incredible implausible testimony ever provided in a court of law.

What is worse is we have another full week of this "in your face" nonsense.
I feel sorry for the jury having to endure this. I have the luxury of being able to switch the TV off.

"I was gonna take a shower before I hit the road... blah blah blah more details more details more details more details... and Travis flipped out"

of course because he was jealous
Even the bla bla bla sounded like lies, since she was given a gate code to use the guy's shower...what about a key? :waitasec:

You know what I'm getting? The defense has a lot more experience in dealing with abuse victims and domestic violence than Jodi does.

He's framing the questions looking for the right answer and she just can't give it to him because her claims are as false as I am Your Royal Majesty. ;)

She wants us to believe they had "Major fights" But she can't tell him no. OOOkay.

JA smiles MORE when describing: being in a stranglehold, feeling like a prostitute, feeling like a used piece of toilet paper. Seriously creepy.

My theory: That's when all eyes are on her, people are perking up from the interminable boredom - that pleases her so much she can't hide it.

You know what I'm getting? The defense has a lot more experience in dealing with abuse victims and domestic violence than Jodi does.

He's framing the questions looking for the right answer and she just can't give it to him because her claims are as false as I am Your Royal Majesty. ;)

^^ Yes!

Gosh of all days, why are her father and brother attending today?

That's what I was wondering. She probably has some big 'bombshell' to reveal...errr shall I say fabricate. :banghead: :rolleyes:

Its not just us annoyed ;)

Chris Williams at AZcentral:

Male #JodiArias juror, front row 15' from #Arias. Not taking notes. Rocking in chair looking annoyed(my observation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879