Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she originally that TA got that book? 1000 places? Today she said she bought it.

Oh man , she IS scared of JM, I saw her face turn to fear when he just asked her a couple of questions about the photos! Huge difference in tone from her.

I think that's part of the psychopathic act in all honesty. TMK psychopaths are incapable of actual fear on their own part. IMO she will act afraid of him to garner sympathy until and unless he gets under her skin and her little girl lost mask slips to expose the monster lurking beneath.

MOO

She's up to her old habits of checking his phone messages to see if it's true he was cheating.

locked her self in the bathroom to read his text messages

what a stalker!!

Jodi Arias 'I didn't know if I should give him the benefit of a doubt or continue to see him'

WTH? Sounds like you already knew the answer to that debate there Jodi.

Yeah, she is scared of Juan. I think that's why Juan wanted to do that little voir dire - get a feel for how she would react to him.

And ...rape is ok, but being "cheated on" is not ok?

I thought the same thing! There was a real "I'm coming for you." in his voice. I loved it. :great:

She says there were texts from many different women in Travis' phone. All the people were listed as phone numbers, no names.

So.....we're to believe he was fooling around with all these girls and had their phone numbers memorized?

she doesn't recall the SPECIFICS OF SEX ON THAAAAAAAT trip (just all the other hundreds of times we have heard about already of course)

She can tap her fingers and debate whether she should snoop through his phone or not, she can snoop in the privacy of the bathroom with the door shut.... either way, you're invading his privacy like a sketchy freaky stalker. Your details don't make anything "cute" or less insane. Your details don't convince anyone that you were "raped" or you were penetrated while you were sleeping. SICK F!@$!!!!!

OMG, on vacation for a week together but she can't recall if there was any sex during the trip............................damn.

Even the bla bla bla sounded like lies, since she was given a gate code to use the guy's shower...what about a key? :waitasec:

the dude left his house unlocked for convenience. Ya know, just in case Jodi called.

:banghead:

Here we go, the memories are becoming more selective, we can remember the layovers, but not the sex......is anyone surprised????

So this is apparently right before their "official" break up.

I don't think she ought to be showing pictures of her and Travis together. It just drives it home how horrendous her crime was -- to butcher someone she was enjoying just moments before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879