Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... the letter?

Last Wednesday, when JA's testimony turned to the melted Hershey's, t-shirt, granny panties, and Spiderman briefs she mentioned a letter.

I believe that Juan objected, they approached, and that was it until today.

Did I miss any reference to "the letter" today?

I didn't hear any reference today to that letter. I suspect it was a surprise to Juan and not entered into evidence prior.

I was thinking it will be 2007 today, 2008 tomorrow up to but not including the murder day, and the murder day in 2008 Wednesday and perhaps Thursday... if court is not dark on Thursday. I do think the defense will not turn Jodi over to the Prosecution this week... JMO.

Unfortunately, I think that you're right.

Whew, I'm way behind.... I go to the grocery store, averaging about 40mph (I live in a 25mph neighborhood), and you guys are going Mach I over here. Huff-puff..... I will survive....

This has prolly already been mentioned 15 times, but I detect a slight difference in the type answers she's giving today -- her "memory" is not as sharp as yesterday... will it continue to decline this week until it's only a little peep-peep??? Is she getting the jury ready for her "I don't know" or "Not sure" or "It may have been" or "I don't remember when/what/who"? TA is getting more & more controlling; he has a quick temper; she's afraid to bring certain subjects up with him. It's just pitiful the place she's in with him, ya understand. But she still loves him, so she'll still have sex with him...

*Bombshell* :fireworks: She breaks up with him!!!:what::fireworks2:

Is the jury falling for this chit? <sigh>

Bingo!
The jury must realize this is 1 entire year before she murders him... helllllloooo is this listed in the 'battered women syndrome' book too?
"the Sex made me do it!"
:furious:

Mark my words...;)

If the defense puts up their DV 'expert' it is going to be a brutally ugly cross.

I'm still trying to figure out that little verbal dance she did about the phone and spying. I think it was classic pathological behavior, accept no responsibility.

and the way she lightheartedly described snooping. *giggle*

Why the heck aren't there photographs of the Spiderman underwear that were
"supposedly" received in the very same package as the gray t-shirt and pink panties? Surely, I have misremembered seeing those particular photographs, right?

I actually think we could get to the murder today. We're already past the "official" breakup. How much more could there be?

No way. We're still in mid-2007.

TA is murdered almost exactly one year later.

However, as her memory is rapidly fading -- read increasingly selective -- she is moving through the timeline much faster than last week.

This morning's testimony confirms my suspicions that the defence gave this gal a text book on the indications of domestic violence victims, and was told to start from the beginning of her life and write down anything that matches up with the DV thesis. That is the edited script they are working from on the stand. IMO

I feel sorry for her brother, he looks like he's going to cry, why on earth would he be there for this testimony?

Right, I keep having to remind myself that she moved from California to within 5 miles of Travis after they broke up.

O/T 31m Arizona Newsnet &#8207;@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT (con't): #Dorner possibly visiting the Phoenix-Mesa area. Reported 2nd vehicle light blue 80's sedan last seen in Mesa, Arizona.

Arizona Newsnet &#8207;@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT: Ex-LAPD officer homicide suspect #Dorner manhunt in Metro Phoenix. Possibly driving black 1999 VW Jetta. California plate 4FZH983...

Oh no! Stay safe everyone... be alert.

"he wasn't being meeeaaan to me"

(why she wouldn't hang up on the phone sex call)

now explain why you recorded the man arias

imo she may have thought to use the recorded call as blackmail. i wonder if the night she killed him did she threaten to call the church and play the recording. i also wonder if he was so fed up with her and told her go ahead play it. calling her bluff. jmo

Please pardon me everyone, but I got up late today and had not time to catch up on reading for the entire weekend, had Zombies to watch on TV, LOL, but....

Any news on that stolen Prosecution witness briefcase???? :please:

Thanks in advance!

No way. We're still in mid-2007.

TA is murdered almost exactly one year later.

However, as her memory is rapidly fading -- read increasingly selective -- she is moving through the timeline much faster than last week.

You're probably right. I forgot all this stuff happened after they broke up.

But maybe if her memory keeps fading, we'll speed this up a bit

Making sense?

She says they said I love you when they just met, then never again while they were "official," then began again after he cheated on her and they broke up. Oh, OK.
Can that possibly make sense to the jury? I don't see how.

She also really screwed up Nuuuuuurrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiii's (that's in homage to his drone-tone) questions about after the NY trip. She's barely speaking to him, no longer has an excuse that she can't get ticket refunds, blah blah blah, but then they spend another week at Disney World, etc. etc, and a good time?

He tried to get her to say she had more than one week off- that would cover the time in NY, but not in CA--, but she couldn't make a straight answer come out of her mouth. It was an inconsequential question (and detail) by itself- how much time off did you have- but she floundered all over the place. I think that's one Juan will follow up.

O/T 31m Arizona Newsnet &#8207;@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT (con't): #Dorner possibly visiting the Phoenix-Mesa area. Reported 2nd vehicle light blue 80's sedan last seen in Mesa, Arizona.

Arizona Newsnet &#8207;@ArizonaNewsnet
ALERT: Ex-LAPD officer homicide suspect #Dorner manhunt in Metro Phoenix. Possibly driving black 1999 VW Jetta. California plate 4FZH983...

Thank you! This creeps me out! I hope he's not here and the sightings are mistakes!

Vinnie: Pointing out that Jodi's testimony about having low self esteem is contrived

ETA: Not Vinnie -- some other HLN guy. I wasn't watching, just had the sound on and thought it was Vinnie, but it wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat