Travis' siblings

28pnnp.png

Sidebar over and back to taking lots of notes

2rh6v55.png

Testimony over, lunch time

14kcen9.png

wtc6is.png

Ok this is my opinion about Jodi and Travis's "relationship"

Travis had a weakness he was struggling with..Sex... as hard as he tried to live the Morman life the right way... it was one thing he couldnt break away from.. Jodi gave him Sex...she was like his drug... Jodi used sex as a weapon in this toxic relationship to keep Travis hanging on eventhough it wasnt going anywhere....

Im sure Travis kept trying to break away..but his struggle with sex kept bringing him back to Jodi...It doesnt make him a sexual deviant...makes him any typical male. Only in his case he stuggled to live the Morman lifestyle the way he was brought up to live that way.

LOL, I agree. I don't think defense wanted her to go totally "cold turkey" on a sudden loss of memory so they are trying to ease into it gradually......:floorlaugh:

It's the Jodi Arias memory cessation program. In just two weeks you can have no memory at all. Call now for details!

Off to a meeting while we're on break. See y'all after lunch :seeya:

Please pardon me everyone, but I got up late today and had not time to catch up on reading for the entire weekend, had Zombies to watch on TV, LOL, but....

Any news on that stolen Prosecution witness briefcase???? :please:

Thanks in advance!

I don't think there's been anything since the day of (or after?) it was stolen. :( I just did a google search and there's nothing recent in the last couple of days. That makes me really anxious. I don't think this is a situation where no news is good news.

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

She completely feels justified in killing Travis and not because it was self defense. I think she really feels that Travis deserved to be killed.

They say there is a fine line between love and hate. Her feelings toward him are clear cut hate. It is evident that she wants to finish him off by trashing his character and reputation. Who's to stop her? She has shown no remorse and Im willing to bet she is glad that his friends and family are in the courtroom. She probably feels they are partly to blame for not defending her, even now. To me, she seems kind of cocky on the stand today.

STILL no signs of abuse. Who hasn't been in an on again - off again relationship? It's more of a teenage thing than an adult thing but their whole cat and mouse relationship seemed so immature and juvenile for two people who were in their upper 20's. Again she was asked WHY didnt she just walk away? It would have been better to just say "I don't know" than to ramble on the way that she does.

Anyone notice she's worn the same glasses on the stand? Those must be her magic glasses.

I think she said "maybe Temecula". Down San Diego way.

Is this when she recorded him They were both in '2-party' CA?

I guess it doesn't matter now - after all lots of illegally obtained evidence is admissible in court - like drugs, stolen items, unregistered/stolen firearms... why not illegally obtained recordings?

In your experience, do victims of DV typically do that?
The only people I am aware of continuing abuse patterns across large geographical distances are ones that have ties that bind, so to speak. Kids, co-owned property or businesses, etc.

Even then it is still very rare. Usually once an abuse victim gains any distance from their abuser they gain clarity of their situation. It's then when an abuser will usually coerce, threaten, cajole, and manipulate their victims back. (Promises of change, threats to gain custody, cutting off financial resources, etc.) All of this is a lot more common in relationships that are more permanent and usually much closer in proximity. It's true a lot of victims go back but normally only when circumstances warrant that any other outcome would be worse than the abuse itself - or immense hope that the relationship can be improved.

MOO

LOL, I agree. I don't think defense wanted her to go totally "cold turkey" on a sudden loss of memory so they are trying to ease into it gradually......:floorlaugh:

I agree. The defense is preparing the jury to hear about failing imprecise memory. Though JA can recall enormous detail about events in 2005-2007 her memory will begin failing at the moment that "abuse" starts. The memory will become so porous as we get closer to June 3-5 that there will be very little memory trace of the actual murder. JA will provide a story outline about attack and self defense using knife and gun but providing actual second to second detail of these events will not happen. We will hear a lot of "I don't remember" " it was all a blur"

A reporter on HLN just said that Jodi's friends say that she had quite a bit of self esteem, and thought quite highly of herself. lol

Even on the stand, she comes across as pretty full of herself. Just because she is trying to talk softly and 'act' meek and innocent, it doesn't mean it looks believable. I think her controlling nature and her big ego are still coming through. She is even 'battling' with her own attorney as he tries to gently lead her to say certain things. She stubbornly refuses and it is kind of comical.

I feel sorry for her brother, he looks like he's going to cry, why on earth would he be there for this testimony?

How old is that kid? Besides the horrific killing that his sister committed, isn't he the kid that almost lost his head because Jodi tried to knock it off with a baseball bat?

I noticed the same thing. How convenient....no accident at all.

I might even suspect that the ninjas will have returned by then since she can't keep her stories straight. I hope there's someone there to help pick Nurmi off the floor.

:floorlaugh:

Hi all! I'm here today, but lurking. Trying to get some stuff done while listening to all of the lies and poor me garbage. Leave it to Nurmi to make sex, rape, and erotic chats boring as all get out.

Based on Juan questioning her briefly today, I think she is going to shrink and try to appear afraid of him. I would be surprised if she doesn't start crying as well. I hope the jurors remember that she is a constant liar and disregards all of her testimony. She's a scary piece of work.

Travis never knew all the things that Jodi never brought up. He didn't know she didn't like the sex from day one. He didn't know that on a entire seven day vacation together that Jodi was planning on breaking up with him. Jodi didn't express herself because she had low self esteem. Now, she's blaming Travis for not knowing how she really felt. He did not know about her growing rage until she showed up at his house to kill him.

Making sense?

She says they said I love you when they just met, then never again while they were "official," then began again after he cheated on her and they broke up. Oh, OK.
Can that possibly make sense to the jury? I don't see how.

She also really screwed up Nuuuuuurrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiii's (that's in homage to his drone-tone) questions about after the NY trip. She's barely speaking to him, no longer has an excuse that she can't get ticket refunds, blah blah blah, but then they spend another week at Disney World, etc. etc, and a good time?

He tried to get her to say she had more than one week off- that would cover the time in NY, but not in CA--, but she couldn't make a straight answer come out of her mouth. It was an inconsequential question (and detail) by itself- how much time off did you have- but she floundered all over the place. I think that's one Juan will follow up.

Nurmi has been trying to help her by leading questions but she is resisting her own attorney, imo. She is very controlling, and I hope the jury can see that.

britsKate - I'm really enjoying your posts today. Everything you have said about what an abuser would actually do seems dead on.
Thanks.
Thank you. :blushing: That suddenly makes me overwhelmingly grateful Jodi obviously hasn't spent a lot of time talking to real abuse survivors. Thank heavens!

It's the Jodi Arias memory cessation program. In just two weeks you can have no memory at all. Call now for details!

But wait! There's more! If you call now, we'll throw in a free "JA-Reality-Altering" serum! One daily dose warps your recollection of what -actually- occured into something that -didn't- occur but benefit's YOUR version of events! ACT NOW and we'll also throw in an industrial sized bottle of KY personal lubricant! Great for prisoners destined to spend the rest of their life behind bars! Use your one phone call to order now!

I get angrier the more I watch this trial. This CASE is not about religion, their sex lives or what kind of cereal Jodi likes for breakfast :banghead:

I understand that this is the Judges first DP trial....so she is probably giving the DT plenty of leeway. And I am hoping this backfires. IMO Jodi is hardly helping her cause :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314