Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #36 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are some people here who think he was stabbed first, and some who believe he was shot first.
I have always believed he was stabbed first, and I still believe that. What about the rest of you? Have you changed your mind about the sequence of events or, are you firm in your belief?
At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter.....but I was just wondering.

I personally believe he was stabbed first. I can't get the shower images out of my head, the ones before he was killed. I wholeheartedly believe that he was in there, naked in that shower, at knife-point. Each one gives me chills but especially the one where he is standing facing right (as you're looking at the photo) with his hands in an "X" across his chest, the one of his back (jodi's 'before' photo), and the one where he's seated looking directly at the camera, you can see the fear in his eyes and I really believe, after staring at that photo for countless minutes, that there is a hint of tears in his eyes. I believe Travis knew he was going to die when those photos were taken.

MOO :moo:

That Chad Perkins does have a face book page with photos but no activity for the past three years.

He has a new Facebook page. I found it but I am leaving him alone. He also did some kind of a book so you can look for him on Amazon.

No

Mine mocks me -- And why do you follow these things. I've learner to ignore and tell him not to mock.

I got my sister involved Ianthe tale end of fca trial and now she is somewhat following this. She was asking questions yesterday and I answered as a collective WS group answer today she questioned if I was following it the same way.

Back in December, my daughter's friend was over and we were discussing the shooting in CT. I was talking about some of things known about the weapons from the forum discussions. The friend said..oh my gosh how did you find this stuff. I haven't seen that yet. My daughter answered, because she is a member of Websleuths. I just laughed at her answer because she really doesn't pay attention to what I am doing on the pc and yet she knew.

That is an interesting point because the detective at that point informed her they could only do that had she run the red light.

So that still begs debate
Did she either a) make that statement because she knew the plates were upright in AZ or b) make that statement because she knew they couldn't capture her on film without a violation?

There is a lot of misconception about what those cameras capture. The fact that she brought it up coupled with the fact that her plates were janky leads me to believe that she put a lot of thought into her little plan ahead of time -regaurdless of whether or not it makes sense.

I love this discussion btw... I feel like this is the sort of thing that the jurors will bat back and forth. I totally see your point...do you see my point?

Do the plates go to premeditated planning or coverup afterward... anybody?

...aaaah so the starbucks reference is to further discredit him as a Mormon, I somehow missed that connection .. she is such a piece of work. I think it will be difficult for the jury not to come back with a verdict straight away, I can see them sitting there after agreeing saying 'shall we just hang out for a little longer so it seems like we had to go over a few things?'.

I'm curious about the voire dire on the email. She tell Nurmi that she send it to Abe and sends a copy to Alexander. When JM asks her about it; it comes out that she sent it Alexander. JM is interrupted by Nurmi when he starts to say..."Ma'am isn't it true that you took this email and...."

I wonder what he was going to say. Do we have any information on all of these emails and texts or is that information not available to the public?

Shw was referering to his "you soubd like a 12 year old girl" comment. Seriously. I am not making this up. She said it to the jury. Like they didn't just hear it straight from his mouth in the context that it was meant.

Unbelievable.

Stunning

However, this should give the jury some really good insight into how Jodi thinks. Her perception of Travis' phone comment is that Travis is a pedophile and she was helping him resist his deviant urges by having sex with him -- then you have to wonder what really happened when Jodi said Travis choked her or "backhanded" her, or kicked her in the ribs and finger ...

I'm curious about the voire dire on the email. She tell Nurmi that she send it to Abe and sends a copy to Alexander. When JM asks her about it; it comes out that she sent it Alexander. JM is interrupted by Nurmi when he starts to say..."Ma'am isn't it true that you took this email and...."

I wonder what he was going to say. Do we have any information on all of these emails and texts or is that information not available to the public?

yeah that was the highlight of the day. She was caught in a lie and both Nurmi and Jodi knew it. I can't wait until this comes up again in cross. I don't think the emails are public yet. The ones we see are usually screen caps from people watching. But I'm sure we'll get to see where that was going.

Back in December, my daughter's friend was over and we were discussing the shooting in CT. I was talking about some of things known about the weapons from the forum discussions. The friend said..oh my gosh how did you find this stuff. I haven't seen that yet. My daughter answered, because she is a member of Websleuths. I just laughed at her answer because she really doesn't pay attention to what I am doing on the pc and yet she knew.

During the fca trial my daughters couldn't use computer. They were glad when it was over. I was just glad I found it -- can't watch these things without it

after watching yesterdays testimony . imo it was clear that jodi could not let travis go. how many times did she say i wanted to be his friend? i wanted us to be friends. after we married other people i wanted us to be friends. over and over real creepy. in my mind if a relationship does not workout the last thing i want to be is friends. jmo

100 % correct....let the d...nevermind...let her keep talking.....Juan should goad her into talking more....lol

If they had the evidence, they would have put it on. Mimi said TA said she came in the doggie door. No one else has said this. TA told people she stalked, slashed tires, but no one has testified to that and there is no proof. (IIRC, the jury hasn't heard about the tires.) TA said a lot of bad things about her. But then he also portrayed himself as virgin devout Mormon, so there is a credibility issue there. I realize 99% of posters here believe everything JA says is a lie (yes, I know she has lied a LOT and she absolutely has big time credibility issues), and TA is the greatest guy, but I don't think the jury will see it that way. He snuck around misrepresenting his relationship w/JA apparently due to his friends' disapproval. So what else did he say or allude to them about JA that wasn't true? I think the jury will generally think they're both screwed up and were in an extremely dysfunctional relationship.

At this point based on what i have heard, I can p see her pre-meditating and murdering TA by gunshot. That would be part of a calculated plan and would be physically easy to do. Aim the gun, pull the trigger. But IMO, it would take a huge amount of rage to do the knife violence. I can't imagine going from calm and composed (taking pix) to slashing someone's throat. It would take a rageful adrenaline rush to garner the physical strength to do that, I think. So I still feel something triggered the knife violence and it wasn't part of her plan.

I just wanna hear her (current) version of how she ended up at TAs house and how the killing happened. Maybe by March they'll get to that.

(My short point is in bold for y'all like me who have to skim :) )

This is so late for me to quote and bring up, but I have to ask something. Do you assume both people here were basically normal/just kinda neurotic, or do you also think of all of the gruesome crimes that are committed when you think of this case?

We all know about very gruesome crimes and folks who commit them without batting an eye. What keeps people from thinking of Jodi that way, even if it was just a particularly bad moment for her *cough*?

Now, I don't think she was a serial killer or anything. She may have turned into one; who knows? But the line between gruesome seeming insanity and just a very angry neurotic person often gets blurred in murder, imho. Once someone goes as far as killing someone, all bets are kind of off, I think. So she went whole hog when it came down to it! Meh. Some murderers do that. It's not uncommon at all.

She was angry enough to kill Travis, imho. That's really the key thing. If she did it especially boldly, I don't think there have to be different motivations or anything is my point. Really, we see it all the time if you look at a lot of murder cases.

If she had been a cannibal or similar, that's where it starts getting different, I think. Even then, I've seen cases where folks did that after 'snapping' over to the Dark Side after the fact, basically. Their murder acts started out as garden-variety anger stuff, seriously. Drug use is usually involved there, I must say. Still, the main deed is the actual act of cutting off of life. That comes from anger and control issues in JA, and so she's more garden-variety than she may look. IMHO, of course :)

Someone said Abe posts on the justice for Travis FB page he never got -- I'm thing it just went to Travis. Travis was only supposed to get the cc

...aaaah so the starbucks reference is to further discredit him as a Mormon, I somehow missed that connection .. she is such a piece of work. I think it will be difficult for the jury not to come back with a verdict straight away, I can see them sitting there after agreeing saying 'shall we just hang out for a little longer so it seems like we had to go over a few things?'.

If no one watches the ID network, know this, I recently saw on said network, Martinez, get a conviction, watched him prosecute a defendant, where there was no body, the guy was lying...lying out of his *** and Martinez got a conviction. She is going down in flames here...still...even though there will be appeals, the look on her face when the jury, the vast majority are men, says GUILTY will be priceless. Jmo. I can't wait.

The defendant testified in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member