Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snip: I am pretty sure that this is a point Juan will revisit before closing.

I believe with some pressure, she can straighten her finger when laying her hand down. jmo

I hate when my victim struggles and I hurt my finger...

:fence:

How are Extensor Tendons Injured?

Extensor tendons are just under the skin, directly on the bone, on the back of the hands and fingers. Because of their location, even a minor cut can easily injure them. Jamming a finger may cause these thin tendons to rip apart from their attachment to the bone. After this type of injury, you may have a hard time straightening one or more joints. Treatment is necessary to return use to the tendon and finger.

Boutonniere deformity describes the bent-down (flexed) position of the middle joint of the finger from a cut or tear of the extensor tendon at the middle joint. Sometimes, stitches are necessary when the tendon has been cut and even if the tendon is torn. If the injury is not treated, or if the splint is not worn properly, the finger can quickly become even more bent and finally stiffen in this position.

Extensor1_c.jpg

Extensor3_c.jpg

(This one shows the Boutonniere deformity referenced above)

So JA either cut herself to attain this injury or she jammed her finger. No break, thus her story is a fake. I am pretty sure that this is a point Juan will revisit before closing.

I believe with some pressure, she can straighten her finger when laying her hand down. jmo

A simple x ray should clear that up.

My interpretation of the upside down plate is that she didn't want to leave any trail in AZ or Southern UT. Hence no credit card transactions and cell phone switched off too.

Remember she was not expected anywhere near Mesa AZ. Her alibi was the trip to Salt Lake City UT for a PPL meeting and to get together with Ryan Burns. She admitted she was travelling to Southern CA first to meet other friends but she put her credit card away after buying the extra gas cans and gas. All anyone seemed aware of was her plan to drive back north and east across Nevada to Salt Lake City. So she tried to stay off the radar until UT.

It's just more examples of cunning and premeditation.

I agree with you. If she was trying to draw attention to herself with the upside down plates; she would have mentioned in the interviews that she was pulled over in Utah. Since she didn't say that, it leads me to believe she turned it prior to entering AZ to avoid detection by traffic cameras.

A simple x ray should clear that up.

I agree, but it would be fun to point out to the jury that this type of injury is typical when a cut occurs, like one would expect in this type of murder.

I HATE to pull a "Nurmi", but, did we figure out who "Astroglide Esther" was?
Maybe they just threw it out there just to make TA look worse.....of course to make him not be a virgin with JA, but, you would think NG would have caught it....or ask the friends if they knew one.
I've pretty much gone thru TA's friend list, and JA's and do "friends of friends", where I could.
I KNOW we've gone over and over the tape, and it's pretty plain as day, maybe we'll find out next week.

I've been reading up more closely. I came across an article that said some of the juror's questions were indicative of their doubts regarding the prosecution's case.

I'm not interested in the least about how the jurors appear to be during this trial. We heard so much about the jurors during the KC trial and it all proved to be false!

Is anyone getting real nervous about next week and the inevitable verdict in this case? I am. If this jury takes more than a day I'll be in a state of panic. I'm a little superstitious too. For the KC trial I remember making cakes and other goodies in preparation for the sweet verdict that never came.

I'm still trying to see JA in that one. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but if you look at the pictures under that pic, the 5th one over has another hand in it. Is that JA's?!?!

I believe that is one of the lawyers hands while they were doing the presentation.

I'm still trying to see JA in that one. Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but if you look at the pictures under that pic, the 5th one over has another hand in it. Is that JA's?!?!

The hand in the other shot is JM's. These are images of him displaying the original photos on the court's overhead projector.

I've been reading up more closely. I came across an article that said some of the juror's questions were indicative of their doubts regarding the prosecution's case.

I'm not interested in the least about how the jurors appear to be during this trial. We heard so much about the jurors during the KC trial and it all proved to be false!

Is anyone getting real nervous about next week and the inevitable verdict in this case? I am. If this jury takes more than a day I'll be in a state of panic. I'm a little superstitious too. For the KC trial I remember making cakes and other goodies in preparation for the sweet verdict that never came.

All I know is if she is aquitted.......I truly believe there is no justice.

I don't really see how there can be 'doubts'; she has admitted to killing him. I haven't seen anything yet that would make what she did defensible. But, after the CA case, nothing would suprise me.

When Jodi arrived that early a.m. was travis the only one home?

IIRC, one room mate was house sitting with his "girlfriend" (as opposed to "girl friend"). Her parents were away.

I'm thinking, when it happened, his other room mate was still at work(???)

Butting in here...have they gotten to the part where she says what actually happened when she killed Travis?

Thank you.

I have a lot of reading to do. :)

Butting in here...have they gotten to the part where she says what actually happened when she killed Travis?

Thank you.

I have a lot of reading to do. :)

Nope...we keep going for a ride in "Nurmi's Time Machine"....just when we think he's gonna stay in 2008, he goes BACK to 2006.....LOL

IMO, JM won't get to cross next week. We still have the car rental, the arrival, what videos they watched or burned or what ever.....then the killing....then the get away....and on and on and on.....and for every step forward, of course he will have to back up a few years.....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1985288

Here I think you can see her hair and face (left bottom corner), white shirt, and blue pants with a stripe. It's possible?

-----------
Hi Andrea, I can make something out but not clear. I have never been good at that. Did you look through the slides? On either side of the photos place your mouse and arrows appear. All the autopsy pictures are on there! you can see the bloat of decomp, blood all over running down his face hands bloated and turning colors. If you have a weak stomach,,,,,dont for Gods sake look. She chopped his face! When the jury sees those there is no way in he!! she will ever get out of jail.. GRAPHIC...:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie