Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #37 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but it would be fun to point out to the jury that this type of injury is typical when a cut occurs, like one would expect in this type of murder.

Good morning everyone!
I had googled her finger the other day too! lol The only thing with the cut is.... I believe she would have had to cut the top part of her finger, not the inside of her finger. (the extensor tendon goes over the knuckles). I don't know if we know where her cut was, just that she had bandages on her finger/fingers. I think it's more likely that she jammed it. But when I googled, I don't recall finding anything that would indicate a break in the finger could do it.

how many days was it til his body was discovered? were the roommates gone all that time?

I've been reading up more closely. I came across an article that said some of the juror's questions were indicative of their doubts regarding the prosecution's case.

I'm not interested in the least about how the jurors appear to be during this trial. We heard so much about the jurors during the KC trial and it all proved to be false!

Is anyone getting real nervous about next week and the inevitable verdict in this case? I am. If this jury takes more than a day I'll be in a state of panic. I'm a little superstitious too. For the KC trial I remember making cakes and other goodies in preparation for the sweet verdict that never came.

The initial jury questions seemed to question the roommates and whether they had alibis for the time Travis was murdered. Those first questions had many here concerned that the jury was not buying the prosecutions case.

However - every jury question since has been very pro prosecution IMO.

They know what's going on and I am confident they are not buying any of JAs lies. And this is BEFORE Juan gets his hands on her.

I think it's odd in this photo how TA is just lying there in such a flat, supine position. He does not look happy imo, and that does not look like the peace sign to me. Also, that duct tape around his arm is really tight, looks like it would be uncomfortable and restricting the circulation in that arm. This photo is so unclear, but does anyone know what that light colored longish object is behind the bottle of KY? I guess what I'm getting at is, am I the only one that thinks he could be tied to the bed here?

289zwhi.jpg

When Jodi arrived that early a.m. was travis the only one home?

I know one of the roommates was home because he was doing laundry that morning. iirc I don't have the link to the police report but it is in there.

Good morning everyone!
I had googled her finger the other day too! lol The only thing with the cut is.... I believe she would have had to cut the top part of her finger, not the inside of her finger. (the extensor tendon goes over the knuckles). I don't know if we know where her cut was, just that she had bandages on her finger/fingers. I think it's more likely that she jammed it. But when I googled, I don't recall finding anything that would indicate a break in the finger could do it.

I agree. Remember OJ was cut on the top of his knuckle.

Good Morning Missy!!

In Session ‏@InSession
In a 08 jailhouse interview, #JodiArias was asked if their relationship was ever violent and she asked to "pass" on that question.

wonder why she didnt want to talk abotu it then?

probably cause she needed time to make crap up.... :furious:

All I know is if she is aquitted.......I truly believe there is no justice.

-------------------
They know she is guilty just going for murder or self defense.I am pryaing they dont go for manslaughter, she'd be out before long. Seeing those pictures I feel it was rage. I dont know how she can live with herself.:furious:

silly question.... What about the dog? Doesn't matter what breed they are. If their owner is in distress, the dog generally goes berserk in some way. there's a reason for 'man's best friend'.

Yes, the long white looking thing I have in a much clearer version of this photo, that "thing" is also strewn onto the floor in one of the crime scene photos and we had seen it and wondered what it is. I now realize this is one of those "sleep" pillows that keeps its shape, he has it tucked under a real standard size pillow.

I think it's odd in this photo how TA is just lying there in such a flat, supine position. He does not look happy imo, and that does not look like the peace sign to me. Also, that duct tape around his arm is really tight, looks like it would be uncomfortable and restricting the circulation in that arm. This photo is so unclear, but does anyone know what that light colored longish object is behind the bottle of KY? I guess what I'm getting at is, am I the only one that thinks he could be tied to the bed here?

289zwhi.jpg

Yikes. Really? Over his body? In that small shower stall?? It's obvious he was showered off, once positioned. But her?

Wow. You may be right. But.....wow. I'm speechless. That's hard for me to envision, but I suppose it's possible.

She would have had to get the blood of fairly quickly... my brother was shot and his fingernails we're red for a week because of the caked blood.

I will read the directions here on how to make a photo stay in my post and I can crop the photo and show that Ortho pillow or firm pillow thing under his pillow and on the floor later.

I think the expression on his face shows he did not know she was taking this photo. There is another photo where he is "exposed" if you will. He seriously appears to be ASLEEP. I don't think he was ever aware that photo of him nude was taken.

how many days was it til his body was discovered? were the roommates gone all that time?

"It was June 9, 2008, and Forrest, along with two of Travis’ friends, had arrived at the house around 10 p.m. to search for the 30-year-old entrepreneur and motivational speaker. When no one answered the front door, they used the keyless entry code on the garage to make their way inside the house and eventually toward Travis’ upstairs bedroom.

As Forrest approached the top of the stairs, he could hear music blaring from an adjacent bedroom. He knocked on the door and found Travis’ roommate, Zachary Billings.

“Have you seen Travis?” he asked.

Billings shook his head. “I think he’s out of town.”"

http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-feature1.asp

Butting in here...have they gotten to the part where she says what actually happened when she killed Travis?

Thank you.

I have a lot of reading to do. :)

Not even close. I am glad there was no court yesterday as Travis' family was able to enjoy a Valentine's day free of her crap.

I agree. Remember OJ was cut on the top of his knuckle.

Good Morning Missy!!

Good Morning Popsicle!

Did he? I know he had a cut ... but can't remember where. I'll believe you :) hehe

anyway.... now I have to correct myself, because after doing some more looking, apparently Boutonniere's Deformity can be a result of a break or dislocated finger.

http://www.merckmanuals.com/home/bo...nd_disorders/hand_and_finger_deformities.html

This disorder most often results from rheumatoid arthritis (see Joint Disorders: Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)) but can also occur from injury (such as deep cuts, joint dislocation, or fractures) or osteoarthritis

I still think it happened when she killed him though.

This woman wanted to defend herself without a lawyer! She's up there doing her thing and without question, she's calling the shots on what her thing is! She will adapt and defend herself quite well without "breaking down". The truth will be the facts - that's all.

Hopefully, the jury will be focused on facts as well.

It's very obvious that either her attorney has not prepared himself properly or she is trying to control her testimony by disagreeing with him on certain questions regarding abuse.

Also she tells Flores she is worried about her reputation. I believe the letter to Travis about not giving her credit in his book was the straw that broke the camel's back. It became obvious to her that she was not welcome with his friends which meant he would mean if he married she would out of his life forever. I believe Travis would not want Jodi sleeping around with others while he was still sexually active with her for obvious reasons.

Well said.

(when i googled I also added words like "movie references" or "foreplay", etc. ~ sorry i didn't make that clear!)

Ah, okay! That makes sense... I just figured you were way cooler than me. I'm sure you are anyway, caboose search or no... :)

"It was June 9, 2008, and Forrest, along with two of Travis’ friends, had arrived at the house around 10 p.m. to search for the 30-year-old entrepreneur and motivational speaker. When no one answered the front door, they used the keyless entry code on the garage to make their way inside the house and eventually toward Travis’ upstairs bedroom.

As Forrest approached the top of the stairs, he could hear music blaring from an adjacent bedroom. He knocked on the door and found Travis’ roommate, Zachary Billings.

“Have you seen Travis?” he asked.

Billings shook his head. “I think he’s out of town.”"

http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-feature1.asp

Just so you know, that is an excerpt from a book currently in the works about this case. More accurate information is in the police report DenverClipper linked. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redjanmarie