Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #39 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO - I am watching InSession and Mike Brooks just said Nurmi is almost like the "rope a dope"

:floorlaugh::great::floorlaugh:

I have been reading around about some other fairly recent murder trials, and I noticed that defendants tend to get harsher sentences when they have smeared the victim as part of their defense strategy.

I hope that is what happens in this case. I believe the defense's attempts to smear Travis will get Jodi harsher treatment when it comes to sentencing.

minor, that happened in my brother's murderer's trial. The judge threw the book at him, and MOO went far and above the call of duty. I loved our Judge!!

I can also see why he wouldn't want to take her to Cancun.

She was an embarrassing inappropriate psycho and reflected poorly on him with all of his friends. Why inject that in to a business setting?

Other than that, I do think he really liked Mimi.

I can see this too. Maybe JA was a sex toy, a secret that he should not even be indulging in. Mimi was reality and I think he had more respect for her.

Minor4th,
I can only believe you are right. It seems perpetrators of crimes have no remorse and jurors are tired of seeing that.

If it were truly an act of self defense would be see it. Jodi has no remorse. We can't see it and what we do see usually has to do with her and it's more about shame than remorse for her victim. jmo

I just want to give a shout out to thank the people who faithfully (and quickly!) YouTube the trial for those of us who can't watch live.
:great: :yourock: :great:

smiley-violent096.gif

Me -------->
smiley-violent090.gif
<-------- Softail

The second worst thing to come out of this trial, if she's found not guilty, is that Nurmi will be on HLN like JB is. :sick:

I hope the prosecution knows where she got it. She doesn't use Firefox does she? :waitasec:

Has that been confirmed? I thought someone in one of the other threads said it never happened. :waitasec:

Can we add nasty comments about emus to that too, please? :snooty:

Grabs the Hellmans.....:great:

It was the one she had just rented. The one with the 9mm gun in the engine. Bet she wanted to have a family member get to the gun before they returned to car to the rental agency. jmo

Mom ended up letting news of the gun out when she asked LE if they had found it. They hadn't as they probably didn't search the engine compartment. It wasn't until the car was serviced in San Francisco that is was found.

Oopsie for Mom!

What do you think the point was of buying the gun, after the killing of TA :waitasec:

The fact she had a new gun and 2 knives makes me think she was going to kill again. Can't say for sure who, but I've got some thoeries!!

I just repaired a broken quote fest from last night...

Also, please be mindful of the following from our TOS:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

What do you think the point was of buying the gun, after the killing of TA :waitasec:

Hi Davia
I think she was going to run as long as she could (she knew police were moving in) and kill herself when cornered

smiley-violent096.gif

Me -------->
smiley-violent090.gif
<-------- Softail

The second worst thing to come out of this trial, if she's found not guilty, is that Nurmi will be on HLN like JB is. :sick:

I hope the prosecution knows where she got it. She doesn't use Firefox does she? :waitasec:

Has that been confirmed? I thought someone in one of the other threads said it never happened. :waitasec:

Can we add nasty comments about emus to that too, please? :snooty:

I sooooooooooooooooooo didn't need that thought! :banghead: Ahhh, the good news - by the time this is over InSession will be down to 2 hours a day --- Less airtime for jose and nurmi!!!!!!!!!

O/T and my apologies, but so important for the lady Nascar fans!! Danica Patrick wins pole position for Daytona 500. :great:

OT

So awesome, isn't it? Though I kinda wish she hadn't, statistics (as much as I hate them) show that the pole winner typically doesn't win the race. Typically so maybe she can turn that statistic around. :)

If Nurmi starts this with more of "let's back up" today I think there could be a riot in the courtroom. Beginning with the jury themselves.

Oh I think we can all count on him doing that to kill time. Problem is, he is killing jury interest. Then he will likely try to surprise JM with "no more questions". But JM is ready. We all are!

Hi Davia
I think she was going to run as long as she could (she knew police were moving in) and kill herself when cornered

I think she was planning to kill Skye and her husband. Possible Mimi. Tis woman would not kill herself. She is psycho, not depressed.

I totally agree, I was just stating what the defense had said, I would believe a marshmellow more than her.

Also the car was in good condition I believe I have heard this, not sure where.

I went back and watched her interrogation tapes and she says that Travis was SELLING her the car on a really good plan, or something like that? When did the story change to she blew it up?? Cause I hear her testify now that she was paying him back for wrecking it? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie