jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it's spelled different than in the court proceedings. I am also thinking a hairdresser or manager.

That was my wish late last night on the board,... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal observation of the 2 sexted male parts. Allegedly from TA.

I only saw the pics once, so forgive me if I AM mistaken.
IIRC they are from 2 different men.

***I APOLOGIZE if this is too graphic.... but I AM a nurse so
I will state it as I saw it.

The veins on the shaft of the two do not even semi resemble each other .
The first pic with the hand in it... there was a rather large vein that was very prominent .
The second did not have that vein in the same location.

I ALSO do not believe for a second either was TA.

MOO

Is it just me or does anyone else see a resemblance? I think it's the eyes and the smirk. Both are evil, cold blooded killer, no doubt in my mind.:moo:

imgres

I can't see it

This from the 8/8/2011 court proceedings:

Steven Roberts is sworn and testifies.
The witness is excused.
Deanna Reid is sworn and testifies.
State’s exhibit 3 is marked for identification.
State’s exhibit 3 is received into evidence.
The witness is excused

Christina Lopez is sworn and testifies.
The witness steps down.
2:16 p.m. The Court stands at recess.
Christina Lopez retakes the stand and testifies further.
The witness makes an in-court identification of the Defendant.
State’s exhibits 4, 5, 6, and 7 are marked for identification.
State’s exhibits 4 and 5 are received into evidence over the Defense objection.
State’s exhibit 6 is received into evidence.
The witness is excused.

Alan Kreitl is sworn and testifies.
State’s exhibits 1 and 2 are received into evidence.
The witness is excused.

I am super curious who this Christina Lopez is, especially since she had to make an in court identification.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brought over from last thread. Sorry - didn't take note of who posted it, but thank you.

A Salinas hairdresser? :please:

I believe she was an inmate at the jail w/JA, possibly testifying about the magazines. Here is a link...http://azstarnet.com/news/local/aut...cle_f7ffb234-0218-11e2-9309-001a4bcf887a.html and another...http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/az-plso/2012-08-26/christina-lopez-003196002-20120826

I could be completely wrong though. Probably a common name.

this hearing had to do with the fraudulent pedo letters though. How would a hairdresser come in?

maybe it's one of the guards then. rats. i really wanted it to be a hairdresser. i have a feeling they don't have a hairdresser or she wouldn't be lying about it. she's good at tailoring her testimony to what she knows they have.

The first pic with the hand in it... there was a rather large vein that was very prominent .

MOO

Ha gotta get verified as a penis picker! I agree with you it's two different peni

Is she wearing a stun belt? If so, why??

How tall is she?

this hearing had to do with the fraudulent pedo letters though. How would a hairdresser come in?

Is it only related to that tho? It doesn't mention anything about the letters and I have seen court minutes where they are mentioned. jmo

maybe it's one of the guards then. rats. i really wanted it to be a hairdresser. i have a feeling they don't have a hairdresser or she wouldn't be lying about it. she's good at tailoring her testimony to what she knows they have.

And how's that working for her so far? Lol

Is it only related to that tho? It doesn't mention anything about the letters and I have seen court minutes where they are mentioned. jmo

There are two minute entries for 8-8, and neither of them mention the letters specifically. We know from what Juan said there WAS a hearing on 8-8 regarding the letters.
Is it possible there was another hearing that day not listed?
I think the one you linked WAS the one taking into account the witnesses.

If it were an evidence hearing would there be more than one set of evidence? It could cover more than one topic ...right?

Originally Posted by Ricki
I am a bit confused. Why would anyone admit they would lie for the defendant. Do they do that in order to not be called to testify?

Originally Posted by Minor 4th
Maybe. I don't think the prosecutors ever actually got to interview Matt. My guess is that after the coded messages were discovered, he plead the 5th and refused to answer questions. Obviously he is not going to testify for the prosecution that he was lying for Jodi or that he was complicit in her plan to offer false testimony or evidence (forged letters).

When JM was questioning JA re: the hidden messages in the magazines that she tried to give AC, he did ask JA if she knew that Matt had been interviewed by the prosecutor within about a month of the August 2011 court hearing. He also referenced a phone call that she had made to Matt from the jail about that interview, prior to it taking place. This is at ~42 minutes into the third part of Thursday's testimony.

Once the coded messages were discovered, Matt probably did plead the 5th, but apparently not before JM had interviewed him.

Bumping this comment from the end of the last thread:
Originally posted by JusiceJunkie
She DOES talk about staying with Matt under direct from Nurmi. It is on the afternoon of 2-19. I'm going by wen wen's notes at 3:33 post 547
Here's the link:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...=195462&page=6

Yes, she does. And in that talking she refers to them as KIDS! To me that is very telling of not just her mentality, and deeper issues, but of JA and MM's relationship. I mean she does portray herself the opposite and all in-between to other people… Is this more of what the truth is?
At the time of this tape she and MM are in their late 20s. She is describing herself and MM as KIDS. She is separating them from the status quo of their peers in that statement, IMO.
She behaves like a petulant, defiant, bratty yet 100% psycho KID on the stand of her own DP trial to JM. And who is her side-kick in bolstering her lies: MM.
I dunno - I just think there is a lot more to be said about that.

HERE is the bit where she compares herself (20 - 30 y.o.) to being a kid. START AT MINUTE 9:50

JA: "By the time I called Matt he said we're in Santa Cruz, meet us here, and I said OK, so I went to the river and... there, just kind of hang out… for… the locals…they're younger kids, our age, sort-of, twenty-somethings, and thirty-somethings, and…………"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoUB2UzWjtI&list=PLCSlFDcrQ9KAG0u-92E0FSwTOpZC2-NF_&index=3

I believe she was an inmate at the jail w/JA, possibly testifying about the magazines. Here is a link...http://azstarnet.com/news/local/aut...cle_f7ffb234-0218-11e2-9309-001a4bcf887a.html and another...http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/az-plso/2012-08-26/christina-lopez-003196002-20120826

I could be completely wrong though. Probably a common name.

At one time I had heard that JA wrote those pedo letters herself and that a person she use to share a cell with smuggled them out with her. So that would fit, if this is true. How closely do they check your stuff when you are getting out of jail, anyone know?

Originally Posted by Minor 4th
Maybe. I don't think the prosecutors ever actually got to interview Matt. My guess is that after the coded messages were discovered, he plead the 5th and refused to answer questions. Obviously he is not going to testify for the prosecution that he was lying for Jodi or that he was complicit in her plan to offer false testimony or evidence (forged letters).

When JM was questioning JA re: the hidden messages in the magazines that she tried to give AC, he did ask JA if she knew that Matt had been interviewed by the prosecutor within about a month of the August 2011 court hearing. He also referenced a phone call that she had made to Matt from the jail about that interview, prior to it taking place. This is at ~42 minutes into the third part of Thursday's testimony.

Once the coded messages were discovered, Matt probably did plead the 5th, but apparently not before JM had interviewed him.

I remember iirc reading through the court flings and one was sealed for both visitors and calls for specific dates.

Maybe just maybe, there is security footage of JA leaving the salon that shows her hair blonde going in and dark when she came out. She testified it was still light out so maybe there is clear footage.

Bumping this comment from the end of the last thread:

Yes, she does. And in that talking she refers to them as KIDS! To me that is very telling of not just her mentality, and deeper issues, but of JA and MM's relationship. I mean she does portray herself the opposite and all in-between to other people… Is this more of what the truth is?
At the time of this tape she and MM are i their late 20s. She is describing herself and MM as KIDS. She is separating them from the status quo of their peers in that statement, IMO. She behaves like a petulant, know it all, entirely disrespectful KID on the stand of her own DP trial to JM.
I dunno - I just think there is a lot more to be said about that.

HERE is the bit where she compares herself (20 - 30 y.o.) to being a kid. START AT MINUTE 9:50

JA: "By the time I called Matt he said we're in Santa Cruz, meet us here, and I said OK, so I went to the river and... there, just kind of hang out… for… the locals…they're younger kids, our age, sort-of, twenty-somethings, and thirty-somethings, and…………"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoUB2UzWjtI&list=PLCSlFDcrQ9KAG0u-92E0FSwTOpZC2-NF_&index=3

I think she's just a stupid lying psychopath that isn't a very good story teller

MOO

We will need a line up to resolve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads