jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #50 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just maybe, there is security footage of JA leaving the salon that shows her hair blonde going in and dark when she came out. She testified it was still light out so maybe there is clear footage.

Wouldn't need it if they have the cosmetologist that did it.

Honestly, I don't think it matters. No one believes her at this point. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This from the 8/8/2011 court proceedings:

Steven Roberts is sworn and testifies.
The witness is excused.
Deanna Reid is sworn and testifies.
State’s exhibit 3 is marked for identification.
State’s exhibit 3 is received into evidence.
The witness is excused

Christina Lopez is sworn and testifies.
The witness steps down.
2:16 p.m. The Court stands at recess.
Christina Lopez retakes the stand and testifies further.
The witness makes an in-court identification of the Defendant.
State’s exhibits 4, 5, 6, and 7 are marked for identification.

State’s exhibits 4 and 5 are received into evidence over the Defense objection.
State’s exhibit 6 is received into evidence.
The witness is excused.

Alan Kreitl is sworn and testifies.
State’s exhibits 1 and 2 are received into evidence.
The witness is excused.

I am super curious who this Christina Lopez is, especially since she had to make an in court identification.

Could it have been this reporter? http://abcnews.go.com/author/christina_lopez

I believe she was an inmate at the jail w/JA, possibly testifying about the magazines. Here is a link...http://azstarnet.com/news/local/aut...cle_f7ffb234-0218-11e2-9309-001a4bcf887a.html and another...http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/az-plso/2012-08-26/christina-lopez-003196002-20120826

I could be completely wrong though. Probably a common name.

The first link is Pima County, and the second is Pinal County. ja is in Maricopa County jail.
I don't think they would cross paths unless C.L. was arrested and jailed in Maricopa County.

It is a pretty common name. It will be interesting to see who she is and how she knows ja. :)

I believe she was an inmate at the jail w/JA, possibly testifying about the magazines. Here is a link...http://azstarnet.com/news/local/aut...cle_f7ffb234-0218-11e2-9309-001a4bcf887a.html and another...http://www.jailbase.com/en/arrested/az-plso/2012-08-26/christina-lopez-003196002-20120826

I could be completely wrong though. Probably a common name.

The hearing took place on 8-8-11 and Christina Lopez above was jailed a little more than a year later. I am confused, so sorry

I can't wait till Monday!!!!!

Me neither. I think he will entertain us with bombshells every day, bless him! I know we will be left with some cliff hangers until his rebuttal, but the end result will be awesome!! :jail:

At one time I had heard that JA wrote those pedo letters herself and that a person she use to share a cell with smuggled them out with her. So that would fit, if this is true. How closely do they check your stuff when you are getting out of jail, anyone know?

Great question, popsicle. It is common knowledge among the jail staff, here in Illinois, that those doing short bids - few months - will, as their date of discharge approaches, be asked by the long-timers (those awaiting trial on murder beefs, rape, etc. - looooong stays in the county) to smuggle out a letter (sometimes, the letters are not even nefarious - when I interned, there were letters that were essentially very raunchy sex stories, and not allowed to be sent out, that they were trying to smuggle out. More often than not, however, it was pertaining to their case. Here's a citation from when I was working in Will County - these letters were caught by an astute staff member doing a search of an inmate leaving to go home. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0801_1_channahon-man-channahon-police-slaying)

The main reason that this rarely occurs, however, is that being in possession of a smuggled letter would be an automatic revocation of good time, and so, if one were to accept the letter on a monday afternoon - in the hopes of smuggling it out on tuesday morning - they would be taking a HUGE risk...you can be strip-searched at any point of your incarceration. And that often does occur, a search, a couple days prior to discharge. Especially if there is an inmate known for trying to get contraband out of the jail.

There are not too many openings in an inmate's day, however, to exchange a letter - only during their 'out' time, watching TV, in the day room, etc., and even then, they are on camera and closely monitored by at least two staff members (in Illinois, unsure of the rules in AZ.) By no means impossible, but unlikely that it would all work out...

Ohhhhh and lastly, they would have to smuggle it out...hmmm, how shall I put this delicately?...in their body/mouth/in between their toes, lol - somehow - as they change back into their 'street' clothes and hand over all the county clothes (county blues, we call 'em here). So nowhere to hide it...

Does anyone have Jodi's brother's FB page .. the one who was in court, I saw it here a few days ago, but there's no chance of finding it. It's interesting because he's not a supporter.

It is common knowledge among the jail staff, here in Illinois, that those doing short bids - few months - will, as their date of discharge approaches, be asked by the long-timers (those awaiting trial on murder beefs, rape, etc. - looooong stays in the county) to smuggle out a letter.

The main reason that this rarely occurs, however, is that being in possession of a smuggled letter would be an automatic revocation of good time, and so, if one were to accept the letter on a monday afternoon - in the hopes of smuggling it out on tuesday morning - they would be taking a HUGE risk...you can be strip-searched at any point of your incarceration. And that often does occur, a search, a couple days prior to discharge. Especially if there is an inmate known for trying to get contraband out of the jail.

There are not too many openings in an inmate's day, however, to exchange a letter - only during their 'out' time, watching TV, in the day room, etc., and even then, they are on camera and closely monitored by at least two staff members (in Illinois, unsure of the rules in AZ.) By no means impossible, but unlikely that it would all work out...

Ohhhhh and lastly, they would have to smuggle it out...hmmm, how shall I put this delicately?...in their body/mouth/in between their toes, lol - somehow - as they change back into their 'street' clothes and hand over all the county clothes (county blues, we call 'em here). So nowhere to hide it...

So how do I put this delicately, jodi could take out a volume of war and peace between her %*#&l toe?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Ha gotta get verified as a penis picker! I agree with you it's two different peni

I still think it's Gus...he gave her the phone, he was in the background in all of this.. could Gus be whispering in Jodi's ear about getting some dirt on Travis? Telling Jodi to get Travis on tape in the phone sex?

When I goggled I came across her but couldn't make a connection. But then I am not much of a sleuth either. :floorlaugh:

I can't connect it either but maybe letters sent between them? Just a guess - :banghead: I hate not knowing everything! LOL

OMG I just saw a couple of JM videos (previous case) on youtube. Gonna watch them now. I'm not sure if it's ok for me to post the link but it's the JUAN TAGE series of videos.

maybe it's one of the guards then. rats. i really wanted it to be a hairdresser. i have a feeling they don't have a hairdresser or she wouldn't be lying about it. she's good at tailoring her testimony to what she knows they have.

I don't know if this was mentioned before, but did anyone notice this little slip up on JA's part? JM asks her if the the salon only did nails - instead of saying 'yes' or 'I'm not sure' - she says they did manis and pedis and she wasn't sure if they did hair - In other words, SHE brings up hair with respect to the salon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=y9xLnoNfyRI#t=3634s

I believe she wanted her hair dark, just like MiMi.

Good point! It could be two-fold. Dark like Mimi's hair, and if he wasn't taking her to Cancun (and she committed a crime) then less chance of her being recognized while in town.

No links, but I just like this Proverb:

The lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey, and her mouth is smoother than oil. But in the end she is as bitter as poison, as dangerous as a double-edged sword.*
Proverbs 5:3

I wonder if they are typed orhand written letters.

Either way, IMO TA didn't send her any letters.

HECK it sounds like he didn't even include a card in the
Valentine's Day box.
It was a nice letter....
pshhhh ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics