Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanna hogans explanations shines great light on MM

... On a side note, Martinez told McCartney that if he testified about those letters during her trial, that he would have him up on charges of perjury "before his feet hit the ground."

Gotta love that man!

... On a side note, Martinez told McCartney that if he testified about those letters during her trial, that he would have him up on charges of perjury "before his feet hit the ground."

Gotta love that man!

Wow! He is great!

Learn something new everyday right?? Sometimes more than you'd ever want to know even lol! We have had some generous posters provide some education in this arena over the past few weeks including important preparations for the act and consequences to the sphincter. But as a "modern"-ish woman myself, (I am in my early 20s), I do attest that many females I know request and enjoy anal sex. I also am aware of women who have genuine fantasies of being a submissive 'used' in sex acts, and I also have heard of men who have fantasies of submitting to degrading sex acts with a woman leading. I don't think the vulgarity of TA and JA sex fantasies should have any basis on judging him (or her). We can't hear TAs side of who initiated what but we do know JA consented to it, said it was hot and never voiced any apprehension. I think when some people try to make the assumption because there may have been these taboo sexual fantasies and acts between the two that automatically TA was the one requiring it and that it has ANY bearing on the abuse claims or the self defense claims.
My conclusion is: women can be just as freaky and sexually deviant as men, and it isn't using or abusing a consenting partaker in a sub/dom role play.
JMO, as always!

Thank you!!! I totally agree with this. Let me just say, I do "romance" parties...kind of like Tupperware parties but...I don't sell Tupperware. I do explain a little about bdsm and elaborate if there are questions. Depending on the group I might talk about anal because there is a popular numbing product that is sold for anal and I really don't think it should be used. Pain is there for a reason and you should listen to your body. If some people in the group say negative things about it, I usually drop it and tell the group that if anyone else has questions, they can ask me in private. You would really be surprised by how many people do end up asking me in private. Sometimes it ends up being the ones who object the most when I bring it up to the group.

All of these things are so much more common than people think. I get that the type of person who would come to a "toy" party is probably more open minded about things, but still...I think people would be surprised if they knew how common this all is. Even the pop rocks. I sell a version called "bj blast"...very popular.

Side note: Candy and sugar should not go in the lady parts. There are safe edible products out there that don't mess with the pH balance. She was just asking for a yeast infection.

I really don't think him not wanting to marry her had anything to do with her not being a virgin. I think he didn't want to marry her because she's a psycho.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to all of our new members!!!! We are glad you are here!!!

:thewave: :cheer: :thewave:​

Very cool. Maybe those who attend need to make their own blue ribbon to represent WS - LOL. That may be against TOS though :)

It sure would help us recognize ya!

Mel

to bad you can't really bring in a Strawberry Frappe......perhaps if you wore braids?????

i was just reminiscing in days long gone, and how j.a. would timidly apologize when JM would object.... :floorlaugh:

Wow, I don't know what to say. If I went out on a date and a girl requested anal sex I think I would make a run for it. :blushing:

Lol well the women I know requesting it aren't doing so over a first date at Applebee's!! But I probably wouldn't put that past JA :rolleyes:

The NEUUS85BNS purchases are Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 85 SPF sunscreen.

There are 2 facial cleaners, not 3; the picture you posted has a little bit of the receipt copied twice.

Thanks, that answered my question.

Hey Zeno, awesome post (re: the great black out!)

one more thing:

Arias also never got blood anywhere but in the bedroom.. there was only one small little dot found by the dresser... which means (cue drum roll) that she cleaned herself up entirely before leaving the room and LOCKING IT. (and positioning dog gate in front of the stairs per roommate in investigative report)

EVERYONE would remember to do all those things while they are "blacked out" :rolleyes:

And I'd like to add that Arias told Detective Flores that she had never shot a gun before ... wonder if investigators have visited the Yreka gun ranges ?

She also told Flores Travis didn't own a gun! Something like his only weapons were "his two fists"

Imo there was no gun in the closet or anywhere in Travis' home.

First, a man would not buy a dinky .25 for self protection especially in today's time when .45s and 9mm's are so popular.

And no man would buy a gun and not have a box of ammonitiion for the gun.

Just another lie among the hundreds of lies the defendant has told.

She doesnt even know how to make her lies seem logical. The only one that thinks ita logical is the lying sociopath on trial.

IMO

And the friend of Travis' that was the NRA guy, said they went shooting together and Travis did not have his own gun. He always borrowed a gun from his friend. He said if he had gotten a gun, he would have been showing it off, that he was at Travis' house a week before he was murdered. He also said he would not have bought a .25 because they're not really good for anything.

Because EVERYONE would remember to do all those things while they are "blacked out" :rolleyes:

nurmi would object all over the place but i wish JM would do this in his cross---just like all the things zeno listed in a great post.

'were you blacked out when you dragged his body into that shower?'
'were you blacked out when you put all the clothes and camera in the washer?'
'were you blacked out when you picked up the gun and knife and took them with you?'
'were you blacked out when you cleaned yourself up from all that blood and left none outside that bathroom?'

etc. etc. he could add the drive too---'when you turned onto highway blah blah', when you 'exited on blah blah rd.' and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
behindthecrime