jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #64 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to offend anyone, but there was one funny thing that happened yesterday: When Juan was questioning JA about her fog and she was having a hard time remembering, Juan said, "Well, it's your fog."

who runs at someone with their head turned sideways??!!!!

comical!!!!

And she EVEN said which way he turned it. However, my memory is not as clear as JA and I don't remember if he turned it left or right.

SHOW US THE LINEBAKER POSE ~ but don't talk !! lol

Without the gun, is there evidence it was the same gun?

No. If evidence is uncovered which shows JA staged the burglary in increases the likelihood that this was the gun used to shoot TA. It also goes to premeditation of the murder.

She bought the 3rd gas can at walmart with her credit card. IF she really took it back, that money would be returned to the card. I am sure JM has every transaction that was made with that credit/debit card. Another tall tale from Jodi > Liar Liar spiderman pants on fire.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

BBM

I think, since we're normal people here (well, most of us ;)), we NEED an explanation. We want to make sense of it all. That's what a normal human brain craves. But obviously JA isn't normal, she doesn't have a normally functioning brain, so there is no way that we could ever possibly truly "get" it. And that irks us.

You are correct. But how do you explain the unexplainable and how do you defend the indefensible? JM has done a masterful job. I just pray all the jury will "get it".

Beat_Dead_Horse.jpg

Juan is done with her, and back to Nurmi on Monday. Evidence by Nurmi saying that he needed a piece of evidence to begin with that Juan had, and will give him today. (Happened at the end of day in court that request)

It's because she's not "remembering" - she's manufacturing all the details herself. Far easier to do when you're writing the story on a blank page as opposed to recalling the words written on a page you didn't write yourself.

Jumping off of your post (and I totally agree), I wonder how she keeps all of her stories straight (well, as straight as possible). Does she have it all written in notebooks in her cell? I mean seriously, wouldn't you need to write this down to be able to memorize it all?

there is a tweet from Beth karas in the media thread that says re-direct with nurmi starts monday and he also has two expert witnesses yet that also have to testify (he will most likely be up all next week imhoo)

Do we know if the defense is going to call any other witnesses besides those two? I've been wondering if they have somebody who will "testify" to Travis' temper, or to Jodi allegedly having previous injuries, or having told someone of Travis' supposed abusive behavior. No previous girlfriend saying he did this with her? Is the defense really going to go with just some DV expert saying, oh yeah, it's common for people to TOTALLY hide abuse? Because if this is all they've got, they must really live in la-la land!

One thing that's puzzled me about this case is the timeline of 6/4/08. Arias testified (probably lied) that she took her luggage down to the car shortly after 2 PM. Let's say 2:30 even ... what did she and Travis do for 3 hours between 2:30 and 5:30 after she was dressed and the sex was over ? I personally believe she left and came back after the last roommate had left for the day. Maybe she told Travis that she forgot something and had to turn around and come back ?

My own feeling is that she left but came back at some point and snuck in. I really have a feeling that when the shower pictures were taken TA had no idea she was there until that one where he is looking at the camera with a haunting look on his face. I think he saw her standing there with the knife, or possibly the gun, and that is when she had him sit in the shower. I am not sure if he was sitting in the shower when the face picture was taken, however. But I do think I see a look of surprise and fear in his face so at that time it must have registered to him that he was in big trouble.

There's no question she had to have him at a disadvantage to hurt him in the first place. She disabled him and then destroyed him.

In testimony when JM showed Jodi the evidence photo of the shell casing in the blood, she denied it was the shell casing she shot. I thought that was interesting. Wondered why JM didn't ask her how she knew that.

I hope they rerun that today, I had to leave for a while. I can see why JM wouldn't press that issue, as he knew she would just continue to lie in circles around him.

I don't mean to offend anyone, but there was one funny thing that happened yesterday: When Juan was questioning JA about her fog and she was having a hard time remembering, Juan said, "Well, it's your fog."

I laughed so hard at that one!!!

I was hoping JM would delve more into her putting her luggage into the car sometime around 2PM but then I realized he might not have any solid evidence that could dispute whatever she said about it. What I believe he was trying to do was suggest to the jury that if luggage was packed up and her car ready to go by 2PM or shortly thereafter, maybe Travis thought she was long gone before he got into the shower.

IMO, Jodi left and came back...or pretended to leave and lurked around waiting for him to get in the shower where he would be easier prey. She may have thought he would get in the shower earlier than he did; as things went down she did not have a lot of time to act before she had to get out of there because one of the roommates might show up. If Travis had gone into the shower earlier, he would have died earlier and the scene would have been cleaned up much better but she didn't have the time to hang around and take care of that as well as she would have liked, IMO.

If Jodi wanted him in the shower for pics and talked him into that, I think she would have done it earlier--why wait until half an hour before a roommate could come home when she had Travis in the home all day? Even if she didn't care if she had time for a better clean-up, it's risky.

Would Jodi have killed a roommate if he had come home before she got out of the house? Maybe that's why she had a gun. She brought a knife for Travis--stabbing is a lot more personal than a gunshot, and I believe she wanted him to see his killer and to feel immense pain before he died. But there would be nothing personal about shooting a roommate/witness. IDK...just some of my thoughts, as it is impossible to get inside the head of one who is wired like Jodi.

The dragging photo has bothered me since the first time I saw it. Who would intentionally photograph something like that, given the act of setting up a camera to do that would be time-consuming? And time was not on her side by then. And if that photo was unintentional, how did it happen? The camera was on the floor upside down at the time that photo was taken, and her foot is really close. Maybe she kicked the camera, it flipped and the shutter released? It's not probable, but it is possible.

I am and have always been in the knife first, gunshot last camp. Head wounds bleed profusely--even small ones. This head wound bled very little, according to the ME. But my main reason for believing in knife first is that I believe Jodi wanted Travis to suffer. I do not think she would risk a gunshot to the head as her first attack--too much chance it could kill or at least render him unconscious. And this vicious animal wanted her prey conscious; she wanted him to feel the pain!

IMO.

So glad there are those like you who believe knife came first. Me too! One thing we can all agree on....first degree premeditated murder. :seeya:

Do we know if the defense is going to call any other witnesses besides those two? I've been wondering if they have somebody who will "testify" to Travis' temper, or to Jodi allegedly having previous injuries, or having told someone of Travis' supposed abusive behavior. No previous girlfriend saying he did this with her? Is the defense really going to go with just some DV expert saying, oh yeah, it's common for people to TOTALLY hide abuse? Because if this is all they've got, they must really live in la-la land!

No because there isn't anyone who can testify to that. TA was a good man. He didn't do the things she said, to her or anyone else.

The details she provides simply amaze me. She can remember head position, exactly where the camera landed, which side he landed on, which arm she used or he used or blah blah blah. It's ludicrous. All of those extra details are added to obfuscate, imo.

Those details are going to do her in. I thought it was great when JM played the entire 48 Hours interview with her INCREDIBLY detailed story of the "ninjas" breaking in. Since she now admits it was all a lie, it shouldn't take the jury long to figure out her current, detailed story is all a lie as well.

I have a really hard time trying to remain "impartial" as I listen to the testimony. How is it possible for a normal human being to not feel "emotion" when trying to render a verdict? I know the jury is supposed to look only at the facts of the case. How does a juror separate all that out? I have never been on a jury, so if someone could share I would appreciate it. TIA

Trust me, it is hard. I was on jury only once, thank God, in a Murder 1 case in New Orleans. You really don't want to be there if you can help it.

I don't know that we may ever know how the camera took the last photos it did. I believe it was divine intervention.

Here is Jodi, a psychotic loser who watches movies and peers behind a camera to gauge and learn how 'normal' people react to things. She chooses photography as her career so she can master being a chameleon among us. And the lynch pin to capturing this murderer? The victim's camera with photos taken of a murder as it happened! Divine intervention.

Do I think Jodi has sworn off photography as a career? :floorlaugh:

Having those photos be available after Jodi thought she had deleted them does seem miraculous, doesn't it?

I will admit it is troublesome for me that Divine Intervention didn't show itself by permanently stopping the animal in its tracks before so much damage was done.

Good morning everyone :-) OK so is it 100% positive Juan Martinez will not be questioning JA on Monday ?

He said..."Nothing further, your honor". He is done until he crosses other defense witnessed...and then REBUTTAL! :great:

I don't know that we may ever know how the camera took the last photos it did. I believe it was divine intervention.

Here is Jodi, a psychotic loser who watches movies and peers behind a camera to gauge and learn how 'normal' people react to things. She chooses photography as her career so she can master being a chameleon among us. And the lynch pin to capturing this murderer? The victim's camera with photos taken of a murder as it happened! Divine intervention.

Do I think Jodi has sworn off photography as a career? :floorlaugh:

Travis is going to have the last word... She might have slaughted him in life, but he is making sure she does not get away with it. MOO

So sad. Poor Travis. All that talk about Travis having a temper and being hyper sexual is her lrojection. That is exactly who she is and what she does. Thats a purely classic characteristic of a psychopath and the othsr psychopathic behavior is ths smear campaign. Smear him as a pedophile with mental illness. The nerve of her to paint him as a sicko after the numerous sick behaviors she has demonstrated herself. Projection.

I think it's clear from the conversation on the phone that she was the one who led in the sex talk and if anyone was hyper sexual it was her, although I don't think that was the reason for the sex talk. For her it was more about power and using her control over him. It was all about her, not him.

Did Jodi claim she shot Travis while he was in the linebacker pose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat