jodi arias TAKES THE STAND #66 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been answered, but it appears that you are skipping a step which is entirely external to your computer and to this website; i.e., a photo-sharing service on the good ol' Internet.

You must upload your pics to an image-hosting site and link to them from there.

If you'll notice (right click on any image you've seen someone post) the images you're seeing in the comments are actually being linked to in the comment itself.

Photobucket, flickr, etc. are just a couple of these services.

Here's an example of a screen snip I did and uploaded to a photobucket account:

wilmottnurmi_zps8909dd16.jpg

Let me know if this makes sense, you have further questions, neither, or both...:smile:

You do not have to use an image hositng site. I save them to my computer and upload from there. Works for PDF's, too.

No one answered by question. Please, does anyone remember the compound question Juan asked Jodi, and more importantly, did Nurmi ask her any compound questions? Thanks!!

Actually, I think Jodi herself had complained about compound questions before, and Nurmi certainly did on many occasions.

I don't remember if Nurmi asked her any compound questions on direct. Fognesia has, fortunately, settled in. (I can't figure out how to do Truth Detector's little trademark thingy.)

I would hope he used a condom, but we've heard nothing to that effect. Which is very bothersome IMO.

I highly doubt TA would have used condoms. Single Mormon elders have no use for them and to purchase them would have been a public embarrassment.

One possibility-
???? that JA used BCP.
Otherwise JA and TA used coitus interruptus, rhythm method, oral and anal sex for their preferred method of birth control

Ok, the morning. Now this is really interesting.

Because didn't the room mate leave for work early in the moming? Like around 630am? So he would have seen TA before then? That kind of blows Jodi's-- I got there at 4am and we went to bed story.

Thanks for finding this.

Where was Jodi?

i was assuming she was up in his room, but of course, she may not even have been there yet.

it's amazing what you find reading over the very first report, huh? these guys lived together but were not buddies. cortez had only lived there a couple of weeks. the other guy had been there awhile and had known TA for a long time, but said they'd never even eaten dinner together. it made it easier for me to understand why they weren't alarmed when they hadn't seen him for awhile.

but this cortez guy most likely has his day right because we know TA missed a 7 pm conference call on the 4th. so poor enrique becomes the last person, other than JA, to actually see TA alive if this is accurate.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the Bishop(s), lying to them about Travis to get what she wanted would fit her mo.

Well, the thing that gets me is that Travis says he was going to tell her family.

I can think of a million things she might have done that would make her look bad to Travis, his friends, and her friends. But her family? That's a little different. No matter what lies she said about Travis I would think her family would be inclined to believe her. JMO

To add photo to post:

I click on 'go advanced' in the reply window. Then click "attachments" (image of paperclip) From the window that opens you can upload directly from your computer. This is my way of doing it, I'm sure there are others. HTH

Actually, I think Jodi herself had complained about compound questions before, and Nurmi certainly did on many occasions.

I don't remember if Nurmi asked her any compound questions on direct. Fognesia has, fortunately, settled in. (I can't figure out how to do Truth Detector's little trademark thingy.)

Thanks!

Im sure this has been discussed already but....the tone of TA's accusing emails(or texts)the "sociopath" ones, sound like they reference some diabolical scheme of JA's involving saying or doing something with another person(not TA)wont someone else have info. to add to the testimony?would this have been disclosed already? or is 3rd party speculation considered hearsay? It just sounds so much like she said or did something to hurt or discredit TA and another person was involved.

I've rescheduled my physical therapy sessions. When asked why I was putting them off I replied vaguely "family situation". Yes, I lied.

I had a little too much fun at a concert on Friday night and lost my phone but thankfully some kind person handed my phone into lost & found, so when I got confirmation last night that my found is found and I can pick it up Monday, I was ELATED to hear the hours were 9am-5pm EST... I can get the phone before the trial starts :great:
I've been on Tapatalk withdrawal all weekend!!

The standard is a clean shaven face. Anywhere else is up to you.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think there's a difference between what the LDS church says "cannot be done" and what it says "should not be done." That's where I think shaving for men falls into. Even if a man grows a beard, while others might frown on it, I don't think it prevents them from attending services or even serving callings. At least, that's my understanding.

Fognesia™

No charge, for you, G&AMom!

:great:

Im sure this has been discussed already but....the tone of TA's accusing emails(or texts)the "sociopath" ones, sound like they reference some diabolical scheme of JA's involving saying or doing something with another person(not TA)wont someone else have info. to add to the testimony?would this have been disclosed already? or is 3rd party speculation considered hearsay? It just sounds so much like she said or did something to hurt or discredit TA and another person was involved.

It has been discussed, but we haven't discovered what precipitating thing she did yet. There is either evidence, or someone out there knows something, but I haven't been able to find a thing.

I highly doubt TA would have used condoms. Single Mormon elders have no use for them and to purchase them would have been a public embarrassment.

One possibility-
???? that JA used BCP.
Otherwise JA and TA used coitus interruptus, rhythm method, oral and anal sex for their preferred method of birth control

I'm more concerned about STD's like HIV and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One possibility-
???? that JA used BCP.

I don't think he did either...at least not all the time if he did. Travis was the one talking about the cream pie in the phone call. iirc

Respectfully snipped:
I am now convinced, until Juan shows me otherwise, that the nude/sex photographs were somehow manipulated by her to appear to have been taken on that afternoon. She may be a lousy photographer but she knows her way around a camera; cell phones; and computers. I don't find the 'poses' in the shower staged - it has always looked to me like a guy taking a shower. I have never seen a Calvin Klein ad that bares any resemblance to those pictures. The first time he saw her June 4th was when she either shot him or stabbed him. IMO

ETA: I am not saying the shower pictures were manipulated. They were taken, for some sick reason, right up until the time he saw her.

Here is a video of all the shower pics in sequence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlNW3Gtd7Yc

Isn't it odd how much of the time his arms are raised above his shoulders? Doing what? Can anyone see him holding a bar of soap or washing his hair or body? I found the pic at the 1:12 mark in the video particularly creepy. The whole thing, really.

If the sentence is death the outcome should be awesome. I hope someone gets a picture of her face at the exact moment the word "Death" is read.

She'll just click into "appeal" mode... onto the next.

In fact, I'd be surprised if her lawyers don't prep her in some fashion like that. "This verdict is just a step along the way. We have already done..." whatever lawyers do (presumably hand over mountains of overturn-on-appeal-friendly documentation to the appellate team assigned to the case - I am totally guessing on this, so...).

But it's not an unreasonable guess (I hope?).

It could be why (besides being psycho/sociopaths, perhaps) some defendants seem unfazed by a guilty verdict. They're already past it. It's old news to them - they're focused on winning the next battle. Could be a way of coping, I guess...

Steely I saw your question (feel free to post any questions on Tricia's thread above for the radio show tonite too!).

I think at this point the defense is pointed on garnering any kind so sympathy or compassion to save her life. They're not stupid they know the deck is way stacked against them.

I think he will be less focused on content and more focused on coaching her and making her appear sympathetic. But of course I believe it's too late and she will be convicted and sentenced to death.

I agree with Katy. It's really their only hope right now. I'm with you on your theory. After I looked closely at the photos, I was convinced she took them, in part to have a trophy and stage a scenerio for future use. She went there With the intention to kill him, but finding the opportune time isn't always as easy to plan at the scene. I'm torn between one theory of plunging the knife into him while sitting in the shower, or right after he gets out and starts to towel off, face first and then she plunges into his chest.

I am still trying to catch up on trial testimony, much to the dismay of my friend who is going to be pissed if I don't go with her today to a benefit auction. Me: Im still only on Day 4 and have six more days to get caught up on! Her: You need to get out of the house so you have a reason to shower!

Regarding the emails that TA sent ...the whole string...was that ever entered into evidence? I dont recall JM addressing in cross and I didn't get to watch all of JA's direct (which is not THAT high on my catch up list)?

IMO, all this talk of her close up parts is a bit over the top. It's not like JA was a *advertiser censored* star and had regular bum bleaching sessions. We are also not exact anatomical replicas of each other as women...neither are men of each other. How we groom ourselves is also varied. None of this changes the fact that Jodi is a sociopathic psycho who premeditated the brutal murder of Travis willifully, intentionally, and with extreme viciousness. I think she taunted and tortured him. I think she is proud of her ability to have done with little physical injury to herself.

Anyway, since I have to pick and choose what testimony to watch today while I have a few hours, were those texts admitted? Of so, by whom and when....I'd like to see the testimony of that day. a link would even be better! TIA.

P.s. grrrrr, when I get timed out writing a response? How are people able to post such long comments when I get timed out so quickly! Maybe it's the iPad? I dunno...it happens on my desktop too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879