jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #53 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tylenol bus coming through !!!

tylenol_1.jpg

stronger...

Hope you all caught that Travis also "hit" her car....Nurmi jotted that tidbit down....:banghead::furious:

i am SO glad i have you guys for some much needed 'comic relief'

thanks, y'all! :heartbeat:

This would be a great drinking game:

take a shot every time JA answer with an actual YES or NO without first attempting to insert qualifiers

dang I wish I wasn't at werk

Sure if you are a non drinker :floorlaugh:

I HATE Jodi Arias. I am so sick of her playing stupid little word games--and did you SEE NURMI SMILE like a freak when she said "we are having a problem communicating?" Obviously that was a comment that they went over during "practice."

Why is her demeanor one of a hang-dog, beaten down waif? Her hands are huge--they look like mits. She lumbers around when she walks--she's not a feminine creature. She is totally a fabrication with the baby voice and sad face.

I really do hate her--before, I just disliked her for her actions--now I'm seeing the real evil Jodi, the one that thinks it's a game to be in court wasting everyone's time with a self-defense argument when she absolutely butchered and slaughtered someone who was naked and unarmed. Disgusting, foul little wretch!

Juan is showing his high energy level--everyone else is tired of the crap that comes out of her mouth--he's showing her lies. She NEVER tells the truth! Seriously--she lies all the time.

I just snorted out loud. At work.

RESPECT (picture it spelled out) for JMartinez...bringing it home for Travis & his friends & family....

Like his style or not, they still have to make the verdict based on evidence and credibility.

Which should lead them to a guilty verdict.. IMO

I HATE Jodi Arias. I am so sick of her playing stupid little word games--and did you SEE NURMI SMILE like a freak when she said "we are having a problem communicating?" Obviously that was a comment that they went over during "practice."
snipped

...along with "of course" and "that's right."

I cringe when she says "that's right"

WTH goes on inside that brain of hers?

The way I heard her say it today was that he grabbed her wrist then pulled her to him and kissed her and apologized.

NOT that he grabbed her wrist in anger.

That is the way it came across to me as well. Which means the flashback while slitting his throat was in fact self defense of a kiss and hug not from domestic violence.

Don't know if this has been said, but isn't he trying to make the point ab the slapping the wall attack and tie it into how she thought about it before grabbing the gun. Wouldn't that be the pre meditation? Am I off here?

Closet doors are kind of flimsy?
I don't know
do they have a lock?
I don't know

accordion door - have one handle - he went away from conversation

He left
no he's still in the house
he hasn't left and gone upstairs - he walked away . . .
Are you having a problem?

objection
afternoon recess

Counsel approach please

you are a DOLL for transcribing this stuff!!!

Originally Posted by Sulamith
Hope there are no Mormons on the jury. My husband grew up Mormon and was encouraged to keep a journal. He only wrote faith promoting stories, for his prosterity. He never wrote the nitty gritty of his life.

I bet he never wrote about his fruitful sex life either.....

No he didn't. It was not a honest journal. Like I said, it was supposed to be a faith promoting journal that his kids and grandkids could read. I do not see how Mr. Martinez is putting so much credence into JA"s journal.

I've banged my head against the wall in frustration before. I didn't realize it was such a shocking thing to do.

You have a lot of catching up to do. She is just like KC, only more so. Start by reading the timeline. jmo

And then look at the crime scene photos, and watch her clips from 48Hours.

Oh, and she sent her victims grandmother some flowers, IRIS's, because that is what she imagined she would name her baby girl if he ever had one by the man she slaughtered. :devil:

She wants to be a walking thesaurus yet needs definitions of simple words like "one"

Drinking game on. Everytime she says "Define ________" pass your glass to the left and take 2 shots.

Can I have more then 2 shots please? She is driving me up the wall with the never answer a simple yes or no.

Respectfully I believe you'd feel far differently if this were a case you were following closely.

Carefully premeditated murder - 29 stab wounds, a near decapitation, a gunshot to a man she stalked for months, slashed his tires, warned prospective girlfriends away from; a man to whose family she sent an 18 page lie on his birthday and irises to honor a great-granddaughter Norma was never to have because of her actions; destroying evidence, lying to authorities, and setting up a ready made alibi; denigrating and demeaning her victim years after having destroyed his physical self...

If that's not the epitome of evil, manipulative and deceptive then I cannot begin to fathom what is.

(And, fwiw, for many of us to whom this case has become personal - we're grateful for any hint of derision or disrespect aimed Jodi's way. It speaks for us too. She's a murder defendant who has been pretty disrespectful in her own right. See above for proof. Look to Thursday's testimony for BARD.)

Her playing "whack-a-mole" with words is really what is vile, heinous, and depraved. She is attempting to make a mockery of the trial. In fact, she is mocking the trial, making it an adolescent, defiant exhibition.

JA - he hit a door

JM - What damage did he do to the door?

JA - What door?

Urgh!!
Trying to get any simple statement out of JA is like trying to grab ahold of a slippery slithering snake.
She's exasperating ...
YES or NO mame.
Just answer the question. (ANY question - b/c JA parses, minces, and twists EVERY single simple question that Juan asks her).
Odd, she could anwer Nurmi's question without all the slithering around.

I hope they are Mormon because I would guess your husband never jotted down trysts of oral sex, tootsie rolls or being naughty. Lol!

And I'm guessing any Mormon on the jury hasn't either. So they won't be able to identify with the candid way in which Jodi chronicled her obsession with Travis through sex.

Not to mention the validity of how many men asked her out on dates, or what guy she thinks wants to hop in the love sack & grind with.

I despise those 2 words now: love sack & grind(ing) :puke: …Not that I EVER used them to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member