jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 11TH DAY #56 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also keep all of my medical records including medical photographs on my cell phone. I text message my doctors my records. Anyone else?

Absolutely! Also send any xrays and images to my entire contact list for security reasons just in case I lose my phone. Never can be sure who could get those images if the phone is lost :floorlaugh:

JA: "I felt like a used piece of toilet paper." Then JA immediately rubbed her nose.

Thank you! That's where I was going with my question... Yes, she knew about the trip BUT only found out he was taking Mimi June 4... Like maybe he got in the shower and she did her usual phone snooping... confronted him about it and didn't get the response she wanted so .. SNAP.? I've always sort of thought that's what may have happened.

But she came prepared to kill him.

Just snorted at juan saying **** omg :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OMG did Juan just ask "the thing you say was offensive was the '*advertiser censored**' on your face, right?"

edited for spelling since I really have never had occasion to spell "*advertiser censored**"

mine will be sooooooooooooon just waiting for an 'acceptable" time....lol

With this trial, I'm starting to think 1030 am is acceptable :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads