jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 100% sure she tortured him before he died. He has the FEAR OF DEATH.

Question? What media does JA have access to in jail? I'm wondering if she has any idea what the public opinion is concerning her.

Her choice of words to JM just now "You're all over the place", makes me think she has been reading the reviews or watching talking heads.

I've been wondering about this from the very begining of this trial?

Strong feelings listening to Jodi about these shower pics...she is lying about it all...says Travis wasn't angry, no wasn't angry in that pic right before the sudden attack.

I've never ever! Seen anything like the likes of her! Her case will be used in many law schools! She takes the cake ! Little did we know this inmate would hold her own! Evil arrogant belligerent! Confrontational combative.

Hairdresser here: Those old fashioned razors are NOT wide enough to cause the DEEP almost decapitated throat slash.

And now he's got her on the fact that Travis was sitting down when he started to 'attack' her ... she knows it, she's just realised what's going on hence the fake sadness.

wilmott and nurmi both just scratched the tops of their heads at the same exact time.

odd

She wanted to capture of a photo of him with the fear of death in HIS eyes. Fry her NOW!

That one of Travis sitting in the shower looks like he's cowering as close to the back of the shower as possible.

Look at where the drain is in relation to his body. The drain is in the middle - slightly toward the back (from the photo after his body was removed). Travis is scrunched all the way towards the back wall here in this photo. I think he's trying to avoid her or a weapon (or both) in that photo (you can't see his face). Poor man... :(

Just awful. This is going to be terrible to listen to, especially with her false narration full of blackouts and blaming angry Travis for the slaughter.

He was SITTING and not angry, so he did not JUMP up angry and attack ANYONE

and dropping a camera from 6" off the ground would not anger him anyway

[video=youtube;ZarmRLa2p9Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZarmRLa2p9Q[/video]

Calvin Klein would be offended, these pics look nothing like that kind of shoot.

She directed him to sit so she could control him easier!

I think he's trying to make her say she deleted photos after he died, and remembers doing it. But she said she didn't remember anything after she fired 'the gun". He couldn't have deleted any shower photos, he could not have.
If she remembers deleting them, she remembers the stabbing.

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member