jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 13TH DAY #61 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the comment about her mouth earlier this am I am waiting for her forked tongue to shoot out of her mouth...OMG.

I just can't believe how unprofessional and disrespectful that Nurmi sits at that defense table. This should not be allowed! I don't care if he is a big man, he needs to sit his azz there respectfully for the court proceedings.

I didn't realize there was a professional seated position.
People are people. They don't all sit the same way, regardless of being in court.

exhibit 141 TA is standing JA admits taking it

159 is the seated photo being discussed right now

JA admits she took it as well but insists she was not directing the photo it was a join production :rolleyes:

He was SITTING and not angry, so he did not JUMP up angry and attack ANYONE

and dropping a camera from 6" off the ground would not anger him anyway

GENIUS......he has shown how she got him to the most vulnerable position possible ... Cancun LOL hahahahaha!! He dropped in that dig nicely!

I am sorry to all those who don't believe in the DP, but if she doesn't fry, it will be a total injustice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

He was SITTING and not angry, so he did not JUMP up angry and attack ANYONE

and dropping a camera from 6" off the ground would not anger him anyway

She said she was kneeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's IN FOCUS!

I don't know where Juan is going with this for certain so it may be irrelevant, but that it's in-focus means nothing. It was likely on an auto-setting with a large aperture (depth of field) and auto-focus. It can also be easy to accidentally fire a camera off when holding it and trying to direct things.

Oh juan we love you!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members