jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake says the family side is full. Just asked him what's taking so much time.

For anyone on the east coast.. HLN has the seal up.. I'm in Conn.

Vinnie's on HLN with a group of women all talking at once - it's like THE VIEW!

I wonder if the DT is trying to get another mistrial or if maybe they're begging for some new plea.

Thank you so much Katie! Wow, I hope the jury sees right through her lies. I may not understand EVERYTHING, but it's clear that she is a liar and a stalker and brutally murdered Travis. Stealing the gun shows premeditation in my opinion.

Even being in possession of the gun shows premed. Which is why she needs to claim Travis had an unknown, unregistered gun on the top shelf of his neat closet that she was able to fly up to and grab, undisturbed while desperately trying to save her life from an unarmed, naked, wet from the shower attacking "ball of fury".

It's just beyond preposterous.

Was there any mention whether Jodi had a passport? Be interesting to know because I can't help thinking.... she was hoping Travis would change his mind about taking her to Cancun. That would help explain away the suitcase and I believe (from what I've read) sunblock lotion (she purchased at Walmart?).

I've seen it mentioned several times that jodi went to arizona to try to convince travis to take her to cancun. But the murder was wednesday, June 4. she had already been off work a couple of days. I think she testified she needed to be back at work sunday the 8th or monday the 9th. I don't think travis was expected to leave for cancun until tuesday June 10.

if she were to convince him to take her to cancun would she have just hung out, then taken another week off from work? not sure it makes much sense.

did she even really have a job?

I found myself wondering over the weekend....do you think if she'd worn gloves and took Travis' camera with her when she left his house, if she'd still have been caught?

I dont believe anything has been said about a passport - and Im not sure you needed one to go to Cancun in 2008. I believe that is a mre recent law change, I could be wrong though.

Well she had to have one when she went 'abroad' to study Spanish, unless that was another whopper lie.

At what point of the trial are jurors usually convinced of the guilt or innocence of the defendant?

I dont believe anything has been said about a passport - and Im not sure you needed one to go to Cancun in 2008. I believe that is a mre recent law change, I could be wrong though.

Thank you for your reply. I wish some members would stick to discussing this case and not silly comments because there's so many posts to weed through once we get closer to the actual trial---- making it hard to keep up.

Another question: Has either the Defense or State mentioned anything about her Scott Peterson-like hair color change while en route?

Thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member