jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, I will definitely need help figuring that out in Central time! :what: Yikes! Well maybe that will throw us Central folks into the same time rhythm as Arizona Mountain time?

No, it will make us 2 hours ahead instead of one.

Anybody here with a medical background?

I understand why Jodi wants to insist the damaged finger was broken and caused by Travis. I think her finger had the tendon sliced by the slipper (blood covered blade and handle).

? I believe the crookedness of her finger is from not having a medical pro look at it when the tendon/s were slashed. The finger healed and the tendon is shortened and unable to fully extend.

Would this be the same thing if a broken finger wasn't set by a medical professional? Plus I thought a broken bone heals and becomes set so you wouldn't be able to flex it like Jodi does?

If you look at her left hand while she's on the stand, it almost appears her pinkie finger bends like that too. I think she's double jointed and triple crazy!

OMG, I will definitely need help figuring that out in Central time! :what: Yikes! Well maybe that will throw us Central folks into the same time rhythm as Arizona Mountain time?

It will start an hour later for you than now. So I think it starts at 11:30a for you now, so next week it will be 12:30p. hth

Judge Stephens looks rather peeved.

Even giving her water is being too nice. I'm real mean I know.

Jodi smug as always, she really makes me ill and gets uglier and uglier each time I see her

I've seen it mentioned several times that jodi went to arizona to try to convince travis to take her to cancun. But the murder was wednesday, June 4. she had already been off work a couple of days. I think she testified she needed to be back at work sunday the 8th or monday the 9th. I don't think travis was expected to leave for cancun until tuesday June 10.

if she were to convince him to take her to cancun would she have just hung out, then taken another week off from work? not sure it makes much sense.

did she even really have a job?

Well JA did have a history of blowing off work to go and confront her ex-boyfriends and their new girlfriends. So who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member