jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi trying to show that Jodi is taking personal responsibility by testifying in her own behalf. LOL That is a stretch. She is testifying because she needs to try and prove self defense.

I seriously am not going to be able to listen to Nurmi. Guess I'll just read y'alls updates.

WOW we are back to a snails pace with Nurmi's re-direct. SIGH this is going to be a long day.

Oh I see. Claiming self-defense when she actually MURDERED him is taking responsibility???

Nurmi... nobody is questioning whether she killed him or not. It's how, WHY, and everything after that that she hasn't owned.

Well Nurmi, she couldn't answer no because there was so much evidence proving she did that she couldn't lie about it anymore.

He's starting with her "taking personal responsibility" angle.

Martinez is on fire with the objections today. Good.

"You knew about the lies and chose to testify anyway". She says "yes". How come she is not elaborating now? She should elaborate saying, "Yes, but I covered it with brand new lies".

Oh for crying out loud - why don't they just swear in Nurmi and have him take the witness seat.

Forced to stab him 28 times and slit hos throat?? Yeah that's really taking responsibility...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
Three sisters and one brother of Travis Alexander are in court. Arias's mother and aunt are here also.

I can't get the wild about trial link to work. Is it because I'm on a Mac?

I think I would rather read updates that listen to him. UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member