jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! I just got chills...not in a good way! They are pulling the OJ glove trick. This is not good. Not good at all.

Big difference, OJ did not admit to the killing, Jodi did!

Oooooooooo. A professional photo by arias.....hahahahahaha

I was curious what JW's height was. So now I know. She's either 5'0" or 5'1" without shoes on. With those high heels she's either 5'3" or 5'4".

Where the hades did this evidence come from? I know the Helio, but it's awfully convenient to show up now. :waitasec:

if she had injured her finger while at work...all she had to do was fill out an incident report for her employer and go to the ER room and this all would have been covered under workman's comp and she could have had her finger fixed (surgery, physical therapy for after surgery etc). even if she didn't go to ER right away...as long as she had filled out incident report and gave it to her employer it still would have been covered!!!!

Spinning, spinning, spinning...now JA is helping with the spinning instead of being the "victim" of it. :what:

OK how many of you think she cut her finger on PURPOSE? Just to have an alibi??

I mean, this was on May 31...after the theft of the gun!

That was clearly done for the finger pose- I don't believe it was related to height- it was a way to introduce the finger pose. I think as much as I hate to say it- that could be effective to a juror on the fence. Not to me- as I have seen several of her fingers in odd bent positions. Shoot-

i can't listen to this sex-offender-defending buffoon anymore.

why is he allowed to ask her about choosing to testify? the jury can't hold it against her if she doesn't but they're supposed to pin a medal on her if she does? even though with the defense she and nurmi invented, she almost had to?

:furious:

Well, it's obvious she has rehearsed with Nurmi and has to sell new details to her lies!

That way the lies are convoluted with details..

The timestamp on a cell phone photo would be the time you took the damn photo!!!

Green Witch time??!! :)

Little prob with pronunciation there, Mz Arias.

What is it with her that having qualify ever word that comes out of her mouth.

Hey! I've had margaritas for breakfast!! What's he trying to say?!?!? LOL!

lol @ greenWitch time

anyways I have a feeling I could go away and do some stuff and not miss anything......blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16