jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were one the jurors, I would have to work very hard not to roll my eyes...

ROFLMAO She remembers the cuts on her hand clearly. She sure has the most selective memory EVER!!

Green-Witch time?? Did she pronounce that correctly? She thinks she is so smart.

Chasm anyone??

I pronounce it more like Gren-Itch but what do I know? I just live in its timezone! :floorlaugh:

She admitted to killing him , I'm lost at this questioning

Now we have changed the type of glass to a Marguerita glass, explaining poor Ryan Burns crappy memory.

Which palm print left on the wall? Left or right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew she would be in her basic black (or ugly green) today. She knows how drained that makes her look. Hugh UGH!!

Aw, look at the "refreshed" Jodi Arias - wide eyes, spouting her rehearsed answers to rehearsed questions, looking confidently yet meekly (like she's at a job interview) at the jurors who I hope are not returning her gaze. The jurors hopefully will keep in mind the mess (the real Jodi Arias) that buckled under JM's questions last week. Can you believe the female attorney was smiling with her buddy while they stood before the jury? Wow.

Wow she has terrible luck with glass...

So she has pictures of a random cut she "got at work" but no pictures of injuries from abuse?

Again, she gets fuzzy when something doesn't comport with her fairytales.

Clumsy girl breaks glasses all the time. Oh, and kills.

OK , so i'm not crazy, that is what he is saying right :waitasec:
She admitted to killing him already, so I don't really understand.

Not only that, but Travis didn't go ballistic on her for dropping the glass and BREAKING it. :tsktsk:

Isn't this another story? Breaking a glass at TAs? Maybe not. She babbles on so much and makes so much up that I can't keep up.

Funny how she has went back to being all nice and cooperative now.

Fed up listening to nurmi already

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

actually, perhaps this is good. Emphacizing she HAD injuries from killing TA~

JMHO
fran

How do you cut the top of your finger while bartending???? Better yet why did she show Flores the underside of her palm /finger?????

Nurmi is just trying to confuse the jury with these finger injuries.

Her driver's license and booking sheet both gave her height as 5; 6".

In my state at least the DMV puts on your license whatever you say. So, hypothetically only of course, I could have lied about my weight. Not that I would do such a thing. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV