jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
It's still true that she loves Travis. I believe we already heard this numerous times in the direct didn't we? yawwwn. #JodiArias

I cannot possibly imagine ANY questions a jury could pose to JA that would be for them HELPFUL.
Any open question like "why?" when? with whom" where?

will be met with more self serving lies.

In fact I dread learning about the questions because it will probably demonstrate the jury's naivete.

If I were a juror there in Mesa, I frankly cannot think of a question for her knowing full well she is a supreme liar and any question she is asked will prompt a largely BS answer.

I would be interested if anybody on this website can think of a useful question for JA - ASSUMING her answer will be self serving and mendacious.

Ms Crazy Maker... Could you tell us why when you came out of your "fog" you didn't notify police as this was in self defense?? Explain you blacked out due to trauma & what happened instead of trying to cover up your tracks HMM??

We don't need our memory refresshhedd!!! Please, let's get on with reality!

All she's doing is describing wonderful things he did for her... again...no abuse. None at all.

Betcha we're headed for degrading sex consistent with DV. (I can almost hear the script already.)

He is doing the entire direct all over again. Sheesh, what about beyond the scope? I guess everything is game since Juan pretty much referenced everything.

This is like torture and at this rate I may choose a tweezed brazilian over this!

After hearing Juan on cross Nurmi is even more boring than he was on direct.

Uggggh.....

imo

Jodi felt great, Jodi felt sad, Jodi felt like a goddess, Jodi felt like killing Travis.

Jodi has finally harnessed her inner-self, had she been able to do this early on and not be so defiant she may have swayed the jury.

The " how he made me feel" ultimately makes her look crazy and guilty.

OMFG OMFG OMFG .. this is ridiculous. Who cares about your sex life? Really??????? I think the jury are sick of the sound of her freaking voice like I am.

This is the worst redirect - the jury has to be feeling duped by this witch - I hope they are as disgusted as I am.

I can't believe I had to hear Nurmi use the word goddess again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilentMute