jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #67*may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone from death row please just go and inject her right now to spare us all from this testimony.

Abusers don't make you feel that special idiot

( sorry dv survivor so freaks me out)

oh how sweet - their hearts and minds were in alignment. So why did ya kill him then?

Does this man not realize how bad it looks to the jury to be talking about her feelings all the time? What about Travis's feelings? When she betrayed him, stalked him, slashed his tires and then finally brutally murdered him? But it's all about Jodi.

a goddess now.. POOR ME - i hope this jury can see that she murdered him because he didnt want her ugly skanky *advertiser censored** anymore

I just remembered I had to clean the bathroom.. I'll be back later.

Hmmmm odd that Jodi made him feel so used sexually...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm done. At least for now.

I cannot listen to this crap from the two of them.

Yeah, I think I'll go to Dillards and buy some gardenia candles and go to the grocery store. Better than sitting listening to Nurmi try to hypnotize me to sleep. Not to mention, he's terrible for my metabolism. I can feel myself gaining weight with each and every word he utters, especially when he says, "is that a feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeling...."
Hmmm, actually I think Nurmi's missed his calling, he should seriously consider getting into making those hypnosis cd's.

"He put me on a pedestal."

Say what? He probably hoped you'd stay there -- forever. And nowhere near him.

He's kind of reinforcing HER inability to let go of her obsessive nature towardd someone who treated her like a "Goddess".

He put me on a pedestal and that's how I could reach up and shoot him in the head at that angle. :what:

It wasn't really a pedestal....more like a small stool, or a step-stool. Or maybe a high-chair. A special one.

You narcissistic FREAK!!!!!!!! You were NOT special. Travis was WRONG.

OMFG OMFG OMFG .. this is ridiculous. Who cares about your sex life? Really??????? I think the jury are sick of the sound of her freaking voice like I am.

I can't even stand to hear her pour water when she gets on the stand.

The more she talks about HOW MUCH she loved TA, and knowing she's admitted killing him, well,

what's the point again?

She's a killer, by her own admission. Plain and simple.

forgetaboutit,
she's going down
JMHO
fran

I thought he was suppose to be disputing what JM had brought out. I am not hearing it.

Elevating above all else? Isn't HUMILITY a key virtue for religious folk?

he made her feel like she was somebody special...
yes she was a special EVIL WITCH all right..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat