jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 14TH DAY #68*may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a Tootsie pop anyway?

you might never enjoy another one
100192.jpg

This is what this woman lives for...telling the world over and over again, that she had sex with TA. It's the thing she is most proud of. Given a chance, she will never stop talking about this subject in as much detail as possible. She loves it. What a twisted bi*ch.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think Travis was on trial for sexually abusing a 12-year-old ...

I think that is the bait and switch the defence team is trying to pull and get the jury to believe.

Geez. NURMI. Everyone that has sex w/ someone they care for make attempts to gratify them. Jodi isn't a victim she was an active, willing, partner!!!

The thing that's ticking me off is the fact that all the "naughty" words have the first letters capitalized, regardless of where they are in the sentences/statements that TA made. It's not my inner grammar Nazi so much, just the fact that the capital letters will make those words stick out more to the jury. Grrrr. JMO.

What is with all the "approach"? Can't she rule without looking them in the eye???

I don't know who this witness is on the stand right now .. but it sure isn't the same person who on cross said she liked it all..
Or the same person who photographed her 'stuff', she was very comfortable - and when she went on and on about the smooth softness of his 'parts', and how much she love it - and his fantastic stamina.
This jury is not stupid, I hope she has totally alienated them.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I missed part of the afternoon when I left to pick my son up from school. I can't believe the judge is allowing this! I bet this is the original version the defense wanted to admit.

I pray the jury remembers the full recording with her involvement while listening to this. :please:

I turned it off. I am so disgusted by this. The only bright side is that every minute of this BS gets us a little closer to hearing the juror's questions and getting her lying @ss off the stand!!!

I feel so sorry for his family having to listen to this. It makes ME uncomfortable, I cannot imagine their feelings.

Thank God we have rebuttal. JM will make it all ok.

Do we? I think rebuttal is up to the judge - not a given.

Considering what she allows, it's reasonable to think that she'll allow a rebuttal. BINAL.

I don't understand this judge - her decisions sometimes see so random, so I'm not going to assume anything before it happens.

So Nurmi and his defense experts are going to try to convince the jury that JA was TA's sex slave and this constitutes sexual and emotional abuse.

Good luck with that given so much testimony that she was a willing participant and often went to great lengths to quench her craving for more sex with Travis.

There's a huge difference between wanting to 'please your man' and being under his complete and utter control.

Hopefully the entire jury will see through this obvious ruse.

I'm also getting sick of Nurmi putting words into her mouth.

About one out of every 30 or 40 questions JM asked last week were answered by Nurmi blurting out her answers for her.

He has to give her the correct answer because she keeps getting it wrong. jmo

Do we? I think rebuttal is up to the judge - not a given.

Considering what she allows, it's reasonable to think that she'll allow a rebuttal. BINAL.

I don't understand this judge - her decisions sometimes see so random, so I'm not going to assume anything before it happens.

Recross is doubtful. Rebuttal is after defense rests.

I was sitting here, blushing, listening to all of that.

I think I broke Websleuths lol.

Thankfully, Nurmi left enough of JA's noises and responses in his edit to make it clear she enjoyed every minute of it.

Oh my. I lost you guys for a minute. I was scurred.

If Travis had wanted her to tape the phone sex conversation, wouldn't he tell her to start taping at the point of the sex talk. Why would he care for the meaningless conversation before & after the phone sex? It doesn't make sense, she taped this without his knowledge, it's so obvious.

If I was a juror, the incorrect capitalizations on the text for the sex tape excerpts would annoy me. I would feel that the defense had no respect for my intelligence and was trying to manipulate me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth