jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really no court next Monday and Tuesday? If not, why, spring break?

ACK!! I just got a 15 min break...just in time for the afternoon recess!!
What new pic did I miss? Was it new evidence introduced??

What did the judge say about the trials schedule? Did she say how much longer they expected the trial to go on?

And I am going to say this...

I don't believe for ONE SECOND that anyone is able to have anal sex "out of the blue" with no build up to the event.

It's physically impossible!

And...besides the physical element, this isn't something you just spring on your GF without some indication that she would be into it.

If JA NEVER had anal sex with anyone prior to TA, I could see (barely) the logic behind bringing up this issue. Not beating it to death, mind you.

These Jurors deserve a medal. I cant imagine. I hope they/some speak out after. It will be most interesting.

O/T did Jodi Arias mother really try to sell the "pedophile" letters to the National Inquirer!? New low!

Not sure that it was the national inquirer but yes I believe she shopped them around to a few publications. And no I don't have a link I heard it in an interview on tv.

If that's the case! Why isn't nurmi seeing that he is boring the jury! Wonder if he or his side kick even gauge the jury for reactions
Just saying.

Thats what I wonder! If they seem to address things talked about, how about our main complaint! YOUR jurors are dying of old age one by one!

On cross, she told JM that ALL the sex was great. She was totally into it.
Doubtful+Ducreux+2.+Liar+liar+pants+on+fire_521b70_3408214.jpg

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Doubtful+Ducreux+2.+Liar+liar+pants+on+fire_521b70_3408214.jpg Can't figure out what is wrong with my pic. . .click the link. . .its worth it.

These Jurors deserve a medal. I cant imagine. I hope they/some speak out after. It will be most interesting.

Can't help but think back to the way Judge Perry babied those jurors on the CA case and how they failed so miserably to do their jobs. I know these jurors aren't sequestered but they deserve to be bought a nice dinner and drinks after all they've had to endure so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth