jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That cold sore spot almost looks like someone punched her in the mouth. It's big.

She's sitting there trying to work up some tears. What do you think she thinks of to make herself cry?

Could you clarify the return policy for Walmart for us please? Any time I've returned something they draw a line through the returned item on my original receipt. Is that standard policy or just my store? Thanks a bunch!

If you return an item with a receipt, we do draw a line through the item on the receipt, and give the refund in the way that you paid for it, although if it's paid for with debit/credit we can refund in cash if desired. You do sign a refund transaction slip, but no identification is required.

Without a receipt, anything $10 or above you need to provide your driver's license or other form of ID, which we enter into our system. If your ID has too many refunds (three over a rolling six month period), we cannot give you a refund. Also, anything over $10 without a receipt will only be refunded with store credit. Under $10 is up to the Service Desk Associate, or the CSM.

In ALL instances, you are given a receipt for the gift card (if no receipt), or your original receipt back with the item crossed out, or, if the amount is credited back to your card, a credit slip and your original receipt. (Former Customer Service Manager)

I think her power and control thrill lives on in knowing that she will never tell the truth about what happened June 4... she can hold that over the head of anyone who ever loved TA.

So, if someone kills another person and conveniently doesn't remember having done it, they didn't do it?

come on Jodi - you can squeeze out a tear........

you fake _____

:furious:

OH Boo F'ing Hoo...yeah, you haven't taken responsibility for ANYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir