jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these years later JA is rewriting history with her lies and her attorney knows these are lies. Vile and disgusting.

I'm sure it irked her to no end that JM didn't get it EXACTLY right...'cause she's hyper-literal, ya know.

I have Homer Simpson face.
homer.gif
I can finish shaving and you can see the hairs still. I bought and electric razor and couldn't use it because it wasn't as good as a blade. A lot of guys have this problem. JMO

Steely Dan is also Hairy Dan :seeya:

Juan is looking pretty calm in the background...

A little off topic at this point, but has anyone gone back and listened to her recounting of her abusive childhood. Things like they moved a lot so it was hard to make friends. (They only moved twice) She had piano lessons, karate lessons, art lessons, flute lessons, went out of the country to study the Spanish language and she had a car which her parents obviously gave her. (She avoided saying how she got the car which tells me that she was not the one that bought and paid for it.)

I think Jodi was a spoiled brat who rebelled starting at about 15. I believe that her parents were at their wits end with her dating an 18 year old, unemployed illegal alien, with a bad reputation, when she was only 15. Got caught sneaking out of the house with her "girlfriends" which it is more likely she was sneaking out to see Bobby. Got caught skipping school and said that she was in her car studying for an advanced (AP) college class on U.S. History, (Bobby was probably in the car helping her too) yet she ended the year with all D's and F's. No mention was ever made regarding what her previous grades were, which I think was intentional.

Talked about her Dad disabling the car by disconnecting the battery cable, and then by taking the part. (which I would bet was the battery or the battery cable.). Sounds like a normal progression of discipline to me with the car. I would be willing to bet her parents tried telling her she could not drive the car for a certain time and she did it anyway. They then tried taking the keys away, but she probably found them, or another set and took the car again, which is when her Dad ended up having to physically disable the car by disconnecting the battery which she figured out how to fix and then resorting to removing either the battery or battery cable completely to keep her from taking the car. She got mad when her parents grounded her for 3 months and could not imagine staying grounded that long at 17 years old, so she went to live with Bobby, the loser boyfriend, and ended up quitting school.

Hasn't every question Nurmi is asking on re-direct "Leading"? I mean when it is overruled she just answer by the way he poses the "leading question"??

They must have figured out her previous testimony didn't match the forensics so now she's revising.

:rolleyes:
fran

I have to say I enjoy the animated gifs, memes, and images soooooo much. It offers a healthy outlet for the frustration and the absurdity of this trial.

That's not to say that I think the trial is comedy, because it is deadly serious.

I feel the same. Hope I haven't offended anyone.

Oh she can't remember things but she knows she was squatting when she dropped the camera. Un believe able................................................

Her demeanor is totally different now than when she viewed this diagram during cross exam.

Where are the tears?

She's not hiding her face behind her hair...

She's totally missing this cue.

Nurmi said something about Travis having an all-access pass to Jodi's body. It seems like all men had an all-access pass to her body.

IS he KIDDING ME??!!!!!! WHO SAYS THAT?

GET HER OFF THE STAND!!!!!!!!!

:furious:

Are we going over through the whole testimony and simply reminding the jury of her original lies? Yep that is genius! I think Nurmi is secretly working for the state, hence his $200+/hr fee

Jodi was squatting when camera dropped. She was facing south because they were looking together at pics and she was deleting.

She dropped the camera while squatting - what ? The camera fell about a foot and Travis freaked out ? Keep talking Arias - your grave is almost finished !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314