jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My seventeen year old that's off school today due to Snowmageddon has been paying attention to the trial when I've had HLN this afternoon. Her comment to me was if she becomes confused and muddled in when people yell at her how can she possibly know so many details?

Amen.

And people are concerned about the young people of today.

What disgusts me more and more are the defensive wounds all over Travis's hands.

He was either completely unwilling or unable to harm this woman.

There is absolutely no question on this point given the crime scene and autopsy evidence.

Wow. Excellent point. He may have grown up with (or had) the credo, "you *don't* hit women." Not realizing how much danger he was in until it was too late.

Oh heck, my heart just broke a little... :(

tumblr_m3u9mvPp7q1qlybhi.gif

Testimony sure is making it sound more like premeditation to me there Nurmi, you really should sit down now

So they go through that whole closet thing and NO explanation of the fact it was pitch black in there, or how she didn't disturb any of the shelves that were on adjustable shelving pegs?

What an idiot! Travis was right! LMAO!

Of course I "all that time" she check to see if there was a magazine in the gun, then if there was slide the bar back to eject a bullet into the chamber ALL while this big chase was going on!!! Crap Crap Crap Crap

SIGH. The jury better not believe any of this crap Jodi is saying.

What number version is this? Now the gun has a holster, no linebacker lunge, no body slam.

If a naked man was chasing me during day hours and I had 2 choices, a closet or the door to his shared household in which hos room mates may be home (she claimed she didn't know if they were home IIRC, of course she knew they weren't but going with her story) I would of course go to the public house areas and outside! TA was not on drugs or under the influence, he was a modest dude he would not chase her naked throughout the shared home and certainly not outside!!
MOO. This bytch is tripping.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

She dropped the camera while squatting - what ? The camera fell about a foot and Travis freaked out ? Keep talking Arias - your grave is almost finished !

Didn't she testify that she dropped it two inches before?

Why is it soooooooo popular to everyone to criticize her photos?

Without taking any time to come up with pics, the best pics of Travis have been taken by Jodi and some are quite good...like his office pics

l.jpg

B]

If you look at that photo closely you can see has a five o'clock shadow. JMO

I went to go scrub my bathroom floor instead of listening to this.

I'm cleaning the grout on my kitchen tiles with an old toothbrush while I listen. At least something useful will come out of this epic waste of time.

JM says to JA after Nurmi is done 'Ms. Arias I can't recall did you just relate the 5th or 6th version of events I have lost the actual number is it the 5th or the 6th?"

Not to get too graphic but can you even imagine the determination and force necessary to cut through someone's throat? Ugh.

I remember when the Nick Berg video came out and everyone hemmed and hawed about whether or not they should watch it. One thing I read was a guy had it up on his website with a warning that basically said "There's just no easy way to saw a guy's head off, ok folks? Look at your own risk", something like that.

BIG mistake (introducing) saying the gun was in a holster.

BIG BIG BIG mistake.

Oh she can't remember things but she knows she was squatting when she dropped the camera. Un believe
able................................................

The camera was 4ft or more at the time the first ceiling picture was taken. It was not on the ground so the button was not pushed by being dropped. She had to of had her finger on the button for it to have taken the picture. It is possible that if she had the gun or knife in one hand and the camera in the other, that Travis might had lunged at her in an attempt to save his life. Perhaps she attempted to stand up when she saw him lunging at her. I believe that she was holding him at knife point in the last few shower pictures and Travis knew she was going to kill him. The fatal stab to his heart may have happened when he lunged at her and she stood up which could account for the upward angle of the wound. He managed to stagger to the sink, coughing up blood, at which point she began stabbing him in the back. If he fell backwards to the floor she could have stabbed him in the chest a few times before Travis rolled over and attempted to escape by crawling down the hall but she followed him slashing at him with the knife, cutting the back of his head, and then slashed his throat near the end of the hallway where there is another accidental picture taken pointing down the hall towards the bathroom. She then dragged his lifeless body back to the shower and cleaned up the scene of the crime. JMO

Has she ever before mentioned the "fact" that the gun was holstered when she jumped up to grab it? if that were true the holster would HAVE to be on the floor of the closet. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat