jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOTS of empty seats in the court room. Nobody else can stand to listen to them either!! lol

Jodi has this tragic face and then tilts her head to crack her neck casually. Odd.

h4AA77C08

Hoo boy, gun was in a holster. Is that "new" testimony good enough for the judge to allow a redirect by prosecution? :what:

Nurmi asked if when TA lunged at JA could he have tackled her--she says yes if I didn't move---Hello!!!! Why would she not move then, she had the gun to protect her if she put distance between them---So she stood there and oops! he Ran into the gun???

JA: we were a little closer to the sink.

hahahaha, how on earth does one remember how close to a sink one is when you are struggling with another person that is trying to kill you, especially after you hit your head and get the wind knocked out of you. LMAO

NO STIPPLING .. please end the false story!

please sit down already :banghead:

And didn't the ME say there was no/little bleeding from the gun shot because his body had already been drained of blood.

Add to that the bulled atop the blood, the gunshot was last.

But that's just MHO (don't want to start an argument).

MOO

Mel

How about grabbing the holster? Did she grab that too?

Wait, I'm still stuck on the idea that she dropped a camera and it ROLLED? Oh, and the holster. I am so glad she introduced the holster. At one point it was in a holster. She sure speaks is the passive voice a lot.

What does creep me out almost the most is her speaking of Travis in the present tense. Also it worries me just a bit (JUST a bit) that this set a tone that overshadows the fact that Travis is gone.

Wait she's already testified that she remembers putting his body in the shower????

Prayers and Strength to Travis's Family. :prayer:

God, I hope he's winding down. I'm really hoping he's just watching the clock, taking us to the end of the court day & passing the witness.

freaking cue the cowboys and throw in the rope! So we have a holster now? hahahaha Mister nurse is dying laughing over here!!!

Of course there's a holster!

Now, that Aerosmith song keeps going in my head with new lyrics... "Jodi's Got a Gun." Someone more creative than me MUST do something with that! :please:

Nurmi is trying so hard to create reasonable doubt, which is all he needs to do, and he's doing it by trying to confuse the jury - baffle them with BS. I don't think it will work in this case though - he has the least credible witness in the history of the universe!

Why is it soooooooo popular to everyone to criticize her photos?

Without taking any time to come up with pics, the best pics of Travis have been taken by Jodi and some are quite good...like his office pics

l.jpg

B]
Good picture but not great because of the shadow of his finger on his face. She should have seen it and told him to lower his hands slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member