jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 15TH DAY #71*may contain graphic and adult content*i

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh God, now it's the secret life of Jodie and being ashamed like a battered woman....give me a break.

i agree with you. i've known several people who are and their hands already look a little weird even before they pop their joints out. i think that finger was cut, but is not f'd up the way she poses it.

I still have a problem with that particular finger being injured in a physical confrontation - didn't she say Travis kicked it?

How the heck can you manage to single out that one finger? A foot's kinda big to just hit that one finger, and it's not easy to stick out that one finger. Middle one, maybe. Pinkie, yes because it's on the end and easy to hit. Thumb, yes. Index finger, yes. Ring finger? No way.

Oh, we're down to the "dirty little secret" line. Gimme a friggin break.

She was the one who went back to his house. And it was a major effort with a lot of lies to get there, kill him, and leave.

Travis's family bent over with pain, emotion, overwhelming anguish... :cry:

JA's family laughing, joking, smiling. They make me sick!

She not only lied to the detective, but kept calling him to get information, and specifically said he did not own a gun. Was that to protect Travis? It would have been perfectly legal in AZ.

If you don't want people to know you did something that you did, or think you were the type of person who could do that - how is that not evading responsibility?
And if you wanted to be dead, you would be. C'mon, you know clearly you know how it's done.

I don't want anything less than the death penalty for this woman.

And I'm against the death penalty.

Jodi >>> "I knew I had done something wrong"

Geee. I suppose she expects no cookies today and a time-out.

The "poor pitiful JA" version on the stand now.
Playing it up for the jury how remorseful she is .... NOT.

Notice that Nurmi leaves that picture of Travis' bloody dead body slumped in the shower up on her monitor for a l-o-n-g time ... and keeps telling JA to "look at the screen".
He's trying to make JA show some kind of human emotion. ( she has none)

JA isn't even doing her turn in chair and look at jury motion when answering Nurmi's questions now.
Staring down or at Nurmi only.

Oh just cut the carp JA !!

Thankfully this is the end of redirect ... i am hoping

"His anger escelated after the gun went off"...
I thought she couldn't remember anything after???????

I wish JM had had her demonstrate how the injury to the finger supposedly happened. That would be some entertaining television.

tumblr_md774wjh9X1r9piwi.gif

Google: .25 ACP and this is the typical image that comes up. It is a _very_ small gun.

PLY-hand.jpg

I did some research about this type of pistol, and the reader comments on some of the sites were hysterical - and fairly consistent.

Though some liked the size for easy concealment, and others said "it's better than no gun at all", most just had no use for it. I don't see a guy (who's friends have AR-15s) buying this gun.

I'll try to post more specifics later... and why I don't think Travis had this gun (besides not believing he did, flat out).

I couldn't agree with you more--the only way those guns will stop anybody is a shot to the head and even then they are not so good-I think the gun is key to this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966