Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 8TH DAY #43 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was anybody but me expecting more of a performance?

I expected more!!

And Nurmi, he just makes me sick: "Did ya' love im'?" Just his tone and his evil questions that just twist the knife in Travis' family's back.

AND WE'RE BAAACK with the mundane nonsense. Oh, she's now worried about her phone messages. She's getting the death penalty. I'm so confident after this.

LMAO she is such an idiot ,
I can't help but laugh at this point

First she said she put the knife in the dishwasher. Now she says she doesn't know what she did with the knife? Lies! She can't keep it straight.

And I didn't she have on shoes in the pic where she's dragging TA's body? Now she says she didn't know where her shoes were.

And suddenly, she found here phone charger! Yay!! :furious:

Remembering her phone, and there was probably a lot of text messages. All these people are expecting her, Ryan and Leslie are expecting her.

"It's a different love" now? WTF? How dare she even speak the word in regard to him.

And on with the story, rife with massive detail...how the phone reception came back, exactly how many bars she was getting, etc. And totally calm, no sign of "tears" in her voice. LI-AR.

Is she getting away with NOT remembering anything about stabbing Travis and slitting his throat. Is she done testifying about the actual murder?

Travis almost killed JA before and DT spends 1.108 minutes covering this abuse. WTF??????!!!!!!

So I killed Travis, now things will not be on the back burner. I think I will be responsible.
WTH

How Travis' family is restraining themselves from snatching her out of that seat by her throat is beyond me!

I have never, ever, been so creeped out in my life.

I despise the defense team. I despise Jodi Arias.

detectve flores:" travis alexander would be alive now if he never met you" jodie: "that's true"

Wait... if her hands were still bloody when she was in the desert, wouldn't there be bloody prints on the dishwasher and all around the house (besides the handprint on the wall)

Yes. It's all a lie ...

Please answers me this??
Why did she bother to take the stand???
She has NO memory of the crime
She wasn't even sure if she killed him.

Oh she realizes it was irresponsible of her not to check her phone messages but Travis always came first.

I am thinking Juan doesn't even need to cross her. Oh yes he will!! But he doesn't even need to. The jury hates her.

I am so mad now that I could run from South Louisiana to Arizona, and choke her Azz!
I'm in Lafayette ... stop by and pick me up on your way ... I'll hold her down for you!! Arias is beyond whacko :eek:

Sooooo she is still stalking Travis' and hearing missed calls on his phone via friends messages .. she knows she's toast and 'I'm in really big trouble'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe