jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #46 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm seeing kittens...but...:what: I enlarged this photo 500x to look at the reflection in Travis' eye. The photo appears to have been taken in raw format so it enlarges nicely. Does anyone else see what I see?

I see a man with a beard, dressed in what looks like camo on the left. On the right I see the image of a person, possibly Jodi, wearing a black and gray stripped garment.

RefelectioninTraviseye_zpsc78b14f2.jpg

Wow![/QUOTE]
Sorry, I'm just not seeing it, I think that is a real stretch of the imagination.

Questioning just how monogamous she really was. She wants to change the definition. This is priceless really.

OMG, how did that make you FEEEEL? OMG ROFLMAO and I'm in my office and everyone is going to think I'm nuts!

I have the same problem. People walking by my office think I have lost it I have tears funning down my face from laughing right now

She is scared. The veins in her throat are popping out and she is swallowing frequently.

She hates Juan. She will be a hard nut to crack. Isn't this psychopathic behavior? She is enjoying way too much.

LOL Jodi, Lovesac doesn't sound any better than bed.

I don't think "love sack" makes it better for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth