jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 9TH DAY #47 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott looks like she is praying for the sweet release of death, or at least adjournment. And the mitigation expert thinks if she inches her chair further and further backward, she may be able to dissociate herself from the train wreck.

A person on trial in a capital case who thinks it's a good idea to mouth off to the prosecutor. How are all the defense experts on the behavior of victims of abuse going to explain that? Maybe she has multiple personalities. One of them is a psychopath with grandiose delusions, and the other is a victim terrified by rude text messages.

Juan has a photographic memory for FACT.

Jodi has a photographic memory of LIES.

I cannot believe how childish she is in that stand. The shrinks will be able to guage what age level this is.
My cousin is a child psychologist whose job was to judge the age range for kids toys. I haven't spoken to her in ages, but I am sure she would love this. I will send her the youtube links.
please report back what your cousin says about this. i would love to see it.

Is WS having a meltdown or is it just me ?

double post to come.... WS was having the meltdown, not just me

He does sound a little like a bully. But more than that, she sounds like a defiant child who knows she did something wrong but doesn't want to get caught. I want to smack her so hard!!

Ever time I get knocked out on here I go into full panick mood.

Wow she lies.
Can't even answer simple questions about which car she drove and we are expected to believe "she doesn't remember"

Funny how she nit picks at every word yet can misconstrue TA saying she sounds like a 12 yr old girl into wanting to sodomize a child.

I am so happy I can read these posts. Watching this trial is wearing me down. Or I should say that JA is wearing me down. Then I read here and I feel better. Normal again. Thanks everyone.

This is exactly how psychopaths work. You can never get clarity...On ANYTHING.

I can't even begin to imagine what it takes for a parent to raise a psychopath....I'm not even sure how much longer I can look at this cross-eyed Siamese...(sorry mods! I'll behave now...) :banghead:

This is why Juan has to be aggressive...
Karesme ‏@ttitude
#jodiarias is a brat. Laughing on the stand at Juan Martinez. Her mom and aunt laughing too. No respect for victim at all.

anyone else having server problems? S L O W. Is it overloaded?

She remembers all the calls, but doesn't remember anything about the cars. Unreal.

yes, I am touching buttons very carefully LOL I don't want to lose everyone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe