Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some labels on this picture. Hope it helps. for the longest time I thought it was a metal threshold, not a baseboard, with a foot crossing it, but then it became apparent that it was travis and a baseboard.

I thought it was a threshold too, I can see now it is a baseboard... but the bloody object in the picture, is that a bloody tennis shoe she is wearing? Her foot?

Hi RM,

I see the neck slash prior to the foot photo as unlikely based on the attached version, which provides the fullest view of Travis' head I've seen. In this view, I don't see anything supporting Travis' head under its center of gravity.

Human heads weigh 10-12 pounds, and that head should be flopping back to the floor if Travis is already dead or just had his frontal neck muscles severed.

Dave

I hate to imagine this, but maybe his severed throat is what helped smear thick blood on the baseboards.

I thought it was a threshold too, I can see now it is a baseboard... but the bloody object in the picture, is that a bloody tennis shoe she is wearing? Her foot?

I don't see a shoe. I see the fleshy white part with blood on it, which is Travi's right shoulder. Then the blue part--some say it's the duvet cover, or shower mat or something. It just looks to me like a water ruined part of the picture.

Some believe she was in socks. I believe she had one shoe on and one shoe off at some point--otherwise with all that water and blood, we should see actual toe prints on the carpet somewhere (maybe). I believe her left she was on. It left an imprint in the hallway that wasn't washed away with all that water she put down.

I don't see a shoe. I see the fleshy white part with blood on it, which is Travi's right shoulder. Then the blue part--some say it's the duvet cover, or shower mat or something. It just looks to me like a water ruined part of the picture.

It kind of looks like a canvas tennis shoe, rubber edge in front where there is still a clean part, shoe lace grommet and tie on top, and canvas soaked in blood. Or maybe a leather low boot.. it just looks like grommet holes on top and the shape of a shoe.

This picture? Some say they see buttons in that upper right corner. There is also a writing pen on top of the picture, I believe.

attachment.php

This picture? Some say they see buttons in that upper right corner. There is also a writing pen on top of the picture, I believe.

attachment.php
But what is the perfect little round hole top left?

People are saying that's a button for a duvet cover. i don't know what it is, myself. But in ratio with Travis shoulder, it's too big to be a shoe, isn't it?

If it were a shoe, it would indicate that Travis is sitting himself up under his own strength, right?

People say she's dragging him down the hall to the bathroom by his arms in this picture. If that's true, she's holding his arms up where we can't see in the picture and so her foot can't be to the side of him.

I'm doubting she'd dragging him back along the west wall, because the direction in the picture, if the camera were facing the west wall, looks as if she's dragging him up the hallway toward the bedroom, doesn't it? Because it appears that the wall is on Travis' right side. If his arms are up with the wall on his right side, and she's pulling him, the pulling must go toward the bedroom. what am I missing.

If the wall is on his right side and it's the wall for the closet, and his arms are up, then she'll pulling him to the bathroom, yes?

But what is the perfect little round hole top left?
It kind of looks too like something fabric thrown over to cover him while she drags him.. something with a grommet hole.

attachment.php

I think it's a clean screen shot without anything except two glare marks where it looks like the picture edges got bent a little.

Can you see the outline of the shower mat? Look for the rectangular shape in the center of what's being dragged.

ETA: In the above pic the 's' in 'Travis' is covering the corner of the mat that's sticking out a little so look on a pic without words (but the 's' is where the corner is).

I think it's a clean screen shot without anything except two glare marks where it looks like the picture edges got bent a little.

Can you see the outline of the shower mat? Look for the rectangular shape in the center of what's being dragged.
I can see that but there is definitely a manufactured hole in the item. I don't think a shower mat would have that.

I've just come from a website that feels Jodi is innocent.

So here's the most OBVIOUS question as far as I'm concerned in this whole trial.

The one photo that shows the shoulder and blood coming down the back of his neck and in the lower right of the photo is VERY CLEARLY a FOOT.

This is so obvious.

WHYYYY hasn't Juan had Jodi stand up and take a photo of her RIGHT FOOT?

Wow, the murderer's foot is in that photo so what's the hold up?

She's already admitted she killed him and that that is her foot. What good would it do to prove something she has already admitted to?

A grommet hole like a tarp would have. Maybe she brought a tarp planning to kill him cleanly in the shower, tarp him up and drag him into her car in the garage, take him to the desert and use the 3 cans of gas on him. Things went wrong and blood evidence was everywhere so she just stuffed him in the shower, began to clean the evidence and gave up. Left him and the blood everywhere.
Longshot, but who knows! Maybe that is why she showered him down, irrationally thinking she could still put him in a tarp, into the car and clean up the blood. There was just too much. Instead she went to the desert and just burned other bloody evidence (including the tarp) clothes, floor mats etc. and that is why her car smelled like smoke.
If Travis just disappeared never to be heard from again, and there was no evidence of her ever being in Arizona, she thinks she is scott free. Someone else did it, something else happened, maybe Travis just took off. No body, no crime. If they find him dead in his room, I think she knows she would be the first suspect on everyone's list. It makes more sense that she would try to have him just 'disappear', doesn't it? I mean this was a planned out murder, not a spontaneous killing.

ETA: In the above pic the 's' in 'Travis' is covering the corner of the mat that's sticking out a little so look on a pic without words (but the 's' is where the corner is).

If that's Travis' right shoulder exposed, then what is holding the bathmat in place? are you saying she wrapped him in the duvet toga style? or he's falling off it? He doesn't appear to be sliding off anything. He appears to be very straight--to me at least.

I'm concerned about what direction they are going in because Travis' right arm next to a wall with his body sitting up like that indicates dragged along the closet wall--if he's being dragged and not sitting up on his own.

Oh yeah, I see that shape. It almost looks like a scale, but it's too squarish.

People are saying that's a button for a duvet cover. i don't know what it is, myself. But in ratio with Travis shoulder, it's too big to be a shoe, isn't it?

It's an artifact on the photo that showed up on the video while the photo was being shown in court.

There is absolutely no evidence in the photos that JA was using a duvet cover or anything else to drag TA's body.

It's an artifact on the photo that showed up on the video while the photo was being shown in court.

There is absolutely no evidence in the photos that JA was using a duvet cover or anything else to drag TA's body.

Disagree. At 48:08 thru 48:10 you can see as he moves the photo the glare artifact is gone, but the perfect round hole is there. Once again right before he removes the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod