Jodi Arias; the sequence of events

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What do you believe were the sequence of events?

• Travis was stabbed, his throat slashed, and then he was shot

Votes: 464 71.2%
  • Travis was shot and then he was stabbed and his throat was slashed

Votes: 180 27.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just come from a website that feels Jodi is innocent.

So here's the most OBVIOUS question as far as I'm concerned in this whole trial.

The one photo that shows the shoulder and blood coming down the back of his neck and in the lower right of the photo is VERY CLEARLY a FOOT.

This is so obvious.

WHYYYY hasn't Juan had Jodi stand up and take a photo of her RIGHT FOOT?

Wow, the murderer's foot is in that photo so what's the hold up?

The casing was to the left of where Josi said she was standing. The casing from a 25 automatic falls to the right when the gun is fired.

You mean in her bodyslam story? We don't care about her self-defense story in this thread, we're just arguing about whether shot first or stabbed first.

Also, these photos that show one of her feet on each side is indicative to me of someone standing above their prey to finish them off.

There's no photo that shows both her feet.

I've just come from a website that feels Jodi is innocent.

So here's the most OBVIOUS question as far as I'm concerned in this whole trial.

The one photo that shows the shoulder and blood coming down the back of his neck and in the lower right of the photo is VERY CLEARLY a FOOT.

This is so obvious.

WHYYYY hasn't Juan had Jodi stand up and take a photo of her RIGHT FOOT?

Wow, the murderer's foot is in that photo so what's the hold up?

The foot on the right is Travis's. Hers is in the middle and left of the photo. But there's no way to match her foot to the photo anyway, and besides she's acknowledged it's her foot. She's not denying she was there.

Man, this board moves fast. Really hard to keep up! :tears:

There's been some discussion around the 'small' foot in the famous foot photo, and the awkward position its in for someone being knifed and, presumably still alive, fighting for his life. Perhaps we should ask the question: how did he get on his back?

It's actually not awkward at all. He's on his back and his legs are stretched out in front of him. His foot is small because of perspective.

See the attachment to compare to a reenacted photo with someone lying flat on the ground and how their foot appears.

Attachments

• dragging pic foot comparison to reenactment.jpg
    dragging pic foot comparison to reenactment.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 27
I'm going to help out the gunfirsters on the casing. Cartridges generally eject to the right and rear. If she's facing the shower when she shoots him, the casing location would be to slightly to the right and more to the rear of her. It's possible it landed there and then blood dropped there later and pooled up under and around the casing. Someone with a 25 casing and some corn syrup should do an experiment to see how that would look.

It's actually not awkward at all. He's on his back and his legs are stretched out in front of him. His foot is small because of perspective.

See the attachment to compare to a reenacted photo with someone lying flat on the ground and how their foot appears.

Thank you these two photos cleared up a whole lot of questions I had.

I'm going to help out the gunfirsters on the casing. Cartridges generally eject to the right and rear. If she's facing the shower when she shoots him, the casing location would be to slightly to the right and more to the rear of her. It's possible it landed there and then blood dropped there later and pooled up under and around the casing. Someone with a 25 casing and some corn syrup should do an experiment to see how that would look.

It's also possible that she shot him in the shower, he went unconscious and she thought he was dead. She picks up the casing and he wakes up and during the rest of the struggle she drops the casing or it falls out of her pocket.

Until we know, we don't know. And with this case we may never know.:jail:

There's no photo that shows both her feet.

The foot on the right is Travis's. Hers is in the middle and left of the photo. But there's no way to match her foot to the photo anyway, and besides she's acknowledged it's her foot. She's not denying she was there.

I was referring to the photo just above that SKM posted that shows BLUE footprints.

I should have been more clear. The photo does NOT show two of HER FEET the photo I'm talking about shows two blue representations of a person or persons of unknown identity and the possible placement of that unknown person's feet.

Believing this was a gun first crime is not an indication that I don't know my way around a firearm. (Or several different firearms for that matter).

I don't recall JM saying any scales or blinds were in any of the pictures, he did point out that blood was on the floor under the glass-topped scale and on the blinds (there's also a latent print on the scale and it was taken into evidence), but I don't recall any further mention of those items.

She had a gun and a knife (and a rope if you believe her) wonder if T tried to block the knife with the scale? Maybe that's why her shoulder 'has never been the same again'.

I'm sorry, I don't recall him saying that, either. I think I was making the leap that he said it because he said where the picture had been taken and if he's right, the blinds are the white part of the picture. Sorry. It's late sometimes when I post.

Morning wasn't me

If you check post 2400, that's the blinds I'm talking about.

Take care

I think that if those are the blinds we are seeing in the picture, then the trash can has been moved. it would have to be under the window. Otherwise, I'd think that we'd see the cabinet of the sink, too.

I can't visualize a way Travis would be laying to see the trash and the window in the position they are in within the aftermath photo.

My best guess is she didn't take anything that belonged to Travis with her, and that included the camera and memory stick. She'll commit first degree murder but won't stoop to theft, maybe it makes her a better class of criminal in her mind.

Or she thought the mere mention of a missing camera would trigger thoughts of her, who knows.

I can't see anything on the right of the pic after the foot/blood, just glare. Even when I make a negative of it I don't see any definable shapes, but I do think it's possible that's the shower mat (diagonal line on the right), her big toe may have moved underneasth it as well, but frankly I think the camera is too close to them to be able to capture anything behind them.
wasn't the bathmat found in front of the tub? Not saying that was its final resting place, but if that is the bathmat, it could explain the location of the picture.

Are there ANY photos showing blood in the shower?

Only on the floor of the shower.

We simply don't know if there had been blood on the walls or door of the shower because if there was, it had been washed away. The forensic chemist who testified for the state admitted in response to a jury question that she did not test the walls and door of the shower for trace evidence so her conclusion about the lack of blood was from visual observation only.

If so, then he was very reckless and foolhardy at this juncture. He should have told her he informed the church and cut her off. Period.

Maybe he did and that's why she cut him up.

That foot position is consistent with someone who is relaxed, or in this case unconscious or nearly unconscious. Most have this foot position or one very similar while sleeping. It took me forever to to put together that was a foot. The glare was and is still throwing me off.

wasn't the bathmat found in front of the tub? Not saying that was its final resting place, but if that is the bathmat, it could explain the location of the picture.

Yes, there was a shower mat and a bath mat, and the shower mat is missing, I think she put the sheet or duvet cover down, put the shower mat on top, and him on top of it to try and keep the blood contained while she got him back to the shower (or maybe to make it slide easier). You can see the corner of it poking out (it's making the squarish shape right before the sheet goes up and out of the picture, follow the edge of it to the right in the pic and you'll see the top outline of it.

I didn't see the foot till I saw the picture upside down, as it was actually taken. Upside down, it pops out immediately.

Yes, there was a shower mat and a bath mat, and the shower mat is missing, I think she put the sheet or duvet cover down, put the shower mat on top, and him on top of it to try and keep the blood contained while she got him back to the shower (or maybe to make it slide easier). You can see the corner of it poking out (it's making the squarish shape right before the sheet goes up and out of the picture, follow the edge of it to the right in the pic and you'll see the top outline of it.

I think we might be talking about two different photos. In the one where Travis is lying prone, it looked like something was jutting out on the floor. I thought you meant that was the bathmat. But you are talking about the other picture?

Btw, this lady on the stand is boring me and proving Travis' case all at the same time. JM will have a field day on cross.

I didn't realize there was another mat besides the bamboo mat, btw.

ETA, can you put the link to your picture library in your signature? That way we can get to it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member