Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys seeing Jodi? She looks like she is about to have an 'episode' of some sort

Showing a photo of a "possible shoe impression".

Shoe....interesting.

The copy paper box looked like the bottom 1.5-2" or so had been wet at one time with something that was red.

I am wondering if there was a lot of water in the bathroom from Travis being washed off in the shower and the box soaked up some of the blood stained water.

The problem with her defense, the way I see it. She hasn't alleged having been battered previously. There was no reason for her to fear him. Where are the witnesses that will testify she had suspicious bruises? No previous contact with law enforcement responding to even noise complaints? No hospital records, not so much as a documented fingernail break.

I agree, that's problematic. It seems they're going to argue his sexually aggressive behavior (on top of the "verbal abuse") was spilling over into a physical threat. But that in no way justifies or even mitigates the brutality of her actions or any of the premeditation (as I see it) or the coverup, changing stories, etc.
It's all they have to work with but it's not reasonable, IMo.

wow.. the hall floor connecting bedroom to bath is covered in blood stains

IIRR, there was some speculation that he had crawled or been dragged in to the shower. IIRR, he was attacked outside of the shower first.

I followed the crime story very closely when it happened, but have not read much about it lately

are you guys seeing Jodi? She looks like she is about to have an 'episode' of some sort

Radar online reported court was delayed because she was meeting with the judge ....oh to be a fly

I agree, that's problematic. It seems they're going to argue his sexually aggressive behavior (on top of the "verbal abuse") was spilling over into a physical threat. But that in no way justifies or even mitigates the brutality of her actions or any of the premeditation (as I see it) or the coverup, changing stories, etc.
It's all they have to work with but it's not reasonable, IMo.

Yeah, but her own lawyer said in opening statements that she was relieved when Travis spun her around and bent her over the desk? Relieved!

With the orangey tile and wall paint in T.A's house, it makes it challenging to see all the blood evidence and get a sense of the immensity of it.

Anyone have a link that works on ipad?

I watched on the iPad on the abc news link that was up on Thursday and it was good, hardly ever buffered. I was not able to find that same link today and the other links don't work for my iPad, so I am with InSession today.

Don't worry, she'll be in pink ruffles with a bow in her hair in no time. Unfortunately, the atty' didn't school her into keeping her hands off her face. I'm not quite sure how to read that body language. Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Mel

I was just reading this blog on JA's body language, very interesting.

It doesn't really address your question about hand on face specifically but worth a read.

http://drlillianglassbodylanguagebl...01/03/jodi-arias-body-language-may-do-her-in/

I just love how the jurors can ask questions!

They're so lucky I'm not on that jury!

Radar online reported court was delayed because she was meeting with the judge ....oh to be a fly

can she take a plea deal at this point (if the DA agrees to it). Cuz I think she knows she's burnt toast (or will be soon).

And why does she need glasses now when she didn't last week?

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads