Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mormons only get those after they have been through the temple. I know that Missionary's wear them - so I believe there is a ceremony where they are "awarded" the right to wear them. Jodi was baptised Mormon but not in the temple - she appears to wear a lot of sleeveless outfits and v-neck items so it is highly doubtful she was ever awarded the right to wear them. I know that people who go to the temple just to be baptised for the dead only enter 2 rooms - the waiting room (a changing room/bathroom) and the baptismal font room -so they don't get awarded the right t o wear garments.

Once a couple has been "sealed for time and eternity" (ie: married) in the temple the they both wear the garments. I think there is a special room and ceremony they have to be a part of in order to receive the right to wear garments. I affectionatly refer to them as "Mo Mo Underroos". I have also heard them called "jump back Jesus Jammies" but that is just for fun.

Those drawers would look just awful with the French Maid outfit.

I have heard and read that the grandfather's 25 cal was stolen about 1.5 weeks before killing. Theft was reported to police and also included other things.

She reported it stolen on May 28th.

There isn't a lot of info on her before she met TA....I am sure someone else noticed her mental issues

I think it's funny how she thought she had so many friends that were actually Travis's friends!

Wondering if clothes were already in dryer at time of killing and what was in washer with the camera is what she put in washer. I can't imagine her staying there very long after the killing.

Geeez that sink is just gruesome...looks like arterial spray to my uneducated eye...I know many heinous crimes have happened but I think this is one of the few I have seen pics from.

Not to be gruesome, but do we know what part of the face Travis was shot in?

Wondering if clothes were already in dryer at time of killing and what was in washer with the camera is what she put in washer. I can't imagine her staying there very long after the killing.

Long enough to throw water in the hallway, clean herself up, strip the bed, walk it down to the washer, collect gun, knife....gather up all of her belongings....

Has anybody read about what the roomate has to say? I am astounded that he lived obliviously in the crime scene with neglected dog barking, stinky oder, full laundry, etc and didn't know. What's up with that?

He was shot above his right eyebrow, the bullet lodged in his left cheek.

just **wait** until the jury hears the "masked intruders" version 2.0 of what happened (esp after they just heard the "I hadn't been there in two months" version 1.0 lite).. then of course there will be the "crap how did they save those pictures yeah I killed him" version 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member