Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense that she stayed there for that long, considering all that she had to do to TRY to clean up the scene. But, I just can't imagine why she thought she was safe in staying so long. Travis must have told her that the roommate was out of town or something that made her feel safe to stay there. Staying in that house adds another level of "creepy" for me. She is a real psycho!

Maybe she got into the roomates account to. :seeya:

Just a few random thoughts and questions...

1. My mom raised a good point on hearing that traces of Jodi's blood were found mixed with Travis's. Mom's question: What made Jodi start bleeding?! ... Here's a good place for the defense to drive home their story, that Jodi had to defend herself.

2. I learned today that Jodi dropped out of high school in the 11th grade. Is this a sign of not being very bright, of having foggy thinking long before meeting Travis? What was going on with her family to have allowed this?

3. Jodi seems like some kind of "personality sponge." I sense that she's ever in search of a leader or guru, someone to attach to. I suspect this because:
a) Her old blogs seemed to mimic Travis's thinking and life outlook. She "grabbed" his Mormon religion in no time flat. And she seemed to rely on Travis to "save her" from a mundane existence, his (short-lived) promises of love and travel excitement. It's as if she felt she was *nothing* without him to validate her existence and tell her ways to think.
b) She now seems to be mimicking her lady attorney... I noticed the other day that Jodi's hairstyle was like her lawyer's. Now today, Jodi's wearing glasses similar to her attorney's.

4. Is there a clinical name for people who repeatedly try to morph into other people's personality?

BBM

I've heard that when somebody is stabbing another person, the blood on the knife will cause their hand to slip down to the sharp part of the knife. This makes them bleed and the blood gets mixed. JMO

1. My mom raised a good point on hearing that traces of Jodi's blood were found mixed with Travis's. Mom's question: What made Jodi start bleeding?! ... Here's a good place for the defense to drive home their story, that Jodi had to defend herself.

2. I learned today that Jodi dropped out of high school in the 11th grade. Is this a sign of not being very bright, of having foggy thinking long before meeting Travis? What was going on with her family to have allowed this?

3. Jodi seems like some kind of "personality sponge." I sense that she's ever in search of a leader or guru, someone to attach to. I suspect this because:
a) Her old blogs seemed to mimic Travis's thinking and life outlook. She "grabbed" his Mormon religion in no time flat. And she seemed to rely on Travis to "save her" from a mundane existence, his (short-lived) promises of love and travel excitement. It's as if she felt she was *nothing* without him to validate her existence and tell her ways to think.
b) She now seems to be mimicking her lady attorney... I noticed the other day that Jodi's hairstyle was like her lawyer's. Now today, Jodi's wearing glasses similar to her attorney's.

4. Is there a clinical name for people who repeatedly try to morph into other people's personality?
I was just thinking the same thing today and you put it into the best words! Thank you!

I am sure it is some sort of personality disorder/sociopathy. Remember the fake NY accent that CA picked up and the love of the music biz while she was dating TonE?

Not to be gruesome, but do we know what part of the face Travis was shot in?

He was shot in the right temple and the bullet lodged in his cheek. That's my understanding anyway. The shell casing was found on the bathroom floor.

Mel

so much for starting promptly

:sigh:

where is hhjp when you need him!

I was just thinking the same thing today and you put it into the best words! Thank you!

I am sure it is some sort of personality disorder/sociopathy. Remember the fake NY accent that CA picked up and the love of the music biz while she was dating TonE?

I am sure you aren't looking for Bat ***** CRAZY :)

Not sure where you are going with this, the defense is not posturing this, I believe they should be, makes more sense than self defense, unless they are going to try to tie them both together.

I do see this as a crime of passion and I do follow your thought process on crimes of passion.

Premeditation from all aspects I have seen to support suggest that she had thought of this in Yreka prior to her driving to Mesa and further point to May 28 the day she allegedly stole the .25 auto Just driving alone would take some 14-15 hours, if she were truly planning she would have thought of this throughout the entire drive.

Sure does not seem like it, in hindsight does not look like she thought about it at all. Only one thing she managed to do well and that is taking of the weapons. What person spends 12 hours, part of which includes sex then decides it is time to carry out their plan? This has got to be the worst premeditated crime I have ever seen.

Overkill, rage, hatred all can fall into a crime of passion.

So she gets bonus points for her lack of crime scene clean up skills? Seems she only thought as far as killing him. Maybe she just isn't half as smart as people give her credit for? She doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent.

I don't think Jodi anticipated what would happen when she stabbed Travis. Her first wound to the chest was a fatal, but not immediate. His fighting back or fleeing from her came as a surprise and made her angry, very angry. That's when she lost it and started stabbing like the maniac she is. When Travis got to the bedroom, he possibly stumbled or fell and she slit his throat.

IMHO, the first wound was cold and calculated. Everything after that was frenzied and frantic. Travis didn't die as she wanted him to do. She certainly didn't anticipate the bloody mess and her post-crime activity was hastily thought out. She washed and bleached the towel she tried to use for clean-up along with clothing items. Then, she went back upstairs and gathered the bedding, possibly with the camera inadvertently mixed in. It may have ended up on the bed after the murder and she deleted the pictures.

BBM

I've heard that when somebody is stabbing another person, the blood on the knife will cause their hand to slip down to the sharp part of the knife. This makes them bleed and the blood gets mixed. JMO

With the amount of blood at the crime scene, this would not surprise me at all.

Premeditation is premeditation and the proof is her reporting the gun stolen[ /QUOTE]

BBM from everything about the gun being stolen in the news seems to point to her grandparents reporting it stolen. Do you have a link that points to her reporting it stolen?

TIA

Because psychopaths are chameleons. They are empty shells. They pull cues from normal people around them. They don't feel things like others do. It's their attempt at appearing normal.

I have a picture. Don't see the defendant yet, just he attorneys

Jodi Arias : Big Sur Mesa Ashland Santa Maria Crater Lake Age 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members