Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure you aren't looking for Bat ***** CRAZY :)

You know, I was thinking about how people are comparing JA to CA. That they are both evil, or that they are both crazy. When I look at CA's pics, especially her eyes, I always saw cold, calm, ruthlessness. In JA's eyes, even in the ones from before the murder, I don't see that. I someone unstable. Mentally ill? I don't think so, at least not a sociopath like I think CA is. Very, very unstable, though. Remember the old cartoons when someone was hypnotized and their eyes would be these black swirly things? Yeah, like that. IMO.

Edited to add: It's almost like JA has that blank stare thing going sometimes... unsettling.

I am not excusing her, trust me, but just saying that, in my opinion, these two aren't the same at all. :moo:

I was just thinking the same thing today and you put it into the best words! Thank you!

I am sure it is some sort of personality disorder/sociopathy. Remember the fake NY accent that CA picked up and the love of the music biz while she was dating TonE?

I so agree with both of you! I believe it's a trademark sign of psychopathy. Anyone remember Nicole Kidman in "To Die For", when the child gets run over in the street and she studies the grieving mother like she's looking at a fascinating insect? Then she goes inside and practices those same faces in front of the mirror. Creeeeepy!!! And IIRC Nicole Kidman got pointers on how to deliver that scene from an expert in psychopathy.

Does her female lawyer have a bald spot, or is it growing out gray hair?

:tyou:
Remarried to a heckuva nice guy and living over 4000 miles away from ex now. By court order kiddos can only have written communication with their father. We're safe and happy, thank you. :heart:
That's great

So she gets bonus points for her lack of crime scene clean up skills? Seems she only thought as far as killing him. Maybe she just isn't half as smart as people give her credit for? She doesn't strike me as particularly intelligent.

I agree. She sure likes to talk a lot though.

Does anyone think Jodi brought up the Cancun trip before she did her awful deed? I wonder if she called herself giving him a final chance to invite her, and that's why she waited until after sex to murder him.

I can see the girl thinking a shot of hot, addictive sex would make Travis go, "You know, Jodi, I'm sorry I didn't invite you to Mexico. Just run off with me tomorrow on this great trip -- I'll take care of all your expenses. We can do this some more, even on the beach!!"

But he never extended in such fantasy, last-minute invitation. So she got angrier and angrier and snapped -- doing what she figured she'd "have" to do all along.

OMG - I'm having flashbacks...someone help me. Now JA comes out in a sweater, just like CA used to do. Is she gonna throw herself against the table and need to be taken away? GAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

prosecution taking a witness out of order

Dr.kevin horn

he is the ME

You know, I was thinking about how people are comparing JA to CA. That they are both evil, or that they are both crazy. When I look at CA's pics, especially her eyes, I always saw cold, calm, ruthlessness. In JA's eyes, even in the ones from before the murder, I don't see that. I someone unstable. Mentally ill? I don't think so, at least not a sociopath like I think CA is. Very, very unstable, though. Remember the old cartoons when someone was hypnotized and their eyes would be these black swirly things? Yeah, like that. IMO.

I am not excusing her, trust me, but just saying that, in my opinion, these two aren't the same at all. :moo:

I think she's a psychopath, pure as they come. She should be the poster child for psychopathy. Every mannerism, and word that comes out of her mouth screams it. All IMO.

She has no real attachment to anyone. Travis was no different than an object to her. Psychopaths are all about getting their needs met with total disregard for others. They have zero empathy. They adapt well in prison, they actually thrive.

He is the hottest ME I have ever seen! And from UMD!

I don't see this as a crime of passion

I think she planned it and sex was one of her weapons

:twocents::twocents::twocents:

bbm - I think sex was one of her weapons all along and she's using it now as part of her defense. Part of her getting the "last laugh" on Travis (or so she thinks).

?????? I guess they will go back to fingerprint lady..

most likely they got so far behind and this guy has a schedule...

Ooo I hope when I go he's my medical examiner. Oh sorry, did I type that out loud?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry